Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS

Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wilson spends the time to get to know his patients, learning their concerns and answering all questions. He uses only the highest quality materials and follows up with all of his patients personally as they recover from surgery. His commitment to excellence is why he's considered a leader in oral surgery. Find out more at http://www.surgerycenteraz.com/.Read more

Dr. Wilson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wilson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (115)
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had a very positive experience for a procedure is was not looking forward to. Dr Wilson and staff couldn't have been more kind. I highly recommend the Maxillofacial Surgery center in Gilbert.
in Chandler, AZ |
I needed to have an emergency extraction because I was in so much pain. Dr. Wilson was so kind and friendly and the staff was amazing as well. They managed to get me in for a procedure pretty quickly. If you need something done make sure to make an appt soon because you won't want to go anywhere else. I know for sure if I ever need another procedure or a friend/family member ever, I'd refer them here.
in Mesa, AZ |
I had two wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wilson and his team and it went perfectly! They did a great job of helping me feel safe and comfortable. I would totally recommend them.
in Gilbert, AZ |
The Dr. and staff were very nice! My surgery went smoothly and they answered any and all questions I had!
Phoenix, AZ |
Great! Very friendly and gentle! The staff is so nice and caring!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great Doctor . Convenient location. Staff was very helpful.
in gilbert az |
Dr. Wilson Is a excellent doctor who takes his time with you explaining the procedure that he will be doing.The procedure I had done was fast and quick .I did not feel any pain. I'm going to bring my family to him when they need dental work.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very friendly! Quick and easy!
in Chandler |
I saw Dr. Wilson for an abscess tooth located under a 15-yr-old 5-tooth bridge. His staff are all very professional and friendly. They are so well organized that each has her job and each is clear and complete in explanations. Dr. Wilson explained what he saw while showing it to me on a large screen display of my x-ray. He explained my options, how he would proceed and what follow-up would entail. I opted for local AND gas anesthesia and I was very pleased with the results.
in Mesa AZ |
Dr Wilson did a great job at meeting all my needs for dental care. Dr Wilson and his staff was courteous, helpfull, made me feel comfortable before and after my procedure. I was very happy and satisfied with all work done and would recomend his service to anyone needing dental work.
in Arizona |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Spencer Wilson to anyone in need of a oral surgeon. Dr. Wilson is the kindest, most caring and gentlest oral surgeon that I have ever been to. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. He has always taken his time with me. I was treated like a real person and not just another "number." Dr. Wilson gave me choices pertaining to my plan of treatment. He was more than willing to address all of my concerns. Wonderful, professional staff. Just the best!
in Chandler, AZ |
Very nice and well done.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Spencer Wilson was recommended to me by my dentist and I am so glad that my dentist recommended him. I visited this facility to have my wisdom teeth removed and on the day of my surgery I was so nervous, but Dr. Wilson and his staff were so kind that it helped make the experience a positive one. If any of my friends need to have their wisdom teeth removed I will definitely recommend Dr. Wilson.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Wilson is always very thorough and answers all your questions leaving you with no worry or doubt. He is very professional and he has a very good record of having successful procedures. His procedures always run very smoothly and he offers the most comfort. He is very good with his patients.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Wilson was very warm, friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He was very knowledgeable and thorough, making sure I was comfortable. I appreciated the fact that he called me personally the night of the procedure to check in and see how I was doing, and the next day I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from their office. Very thoughtful. Highly recommend :)
in Mesa,Az |
Dr. Wilson and his entire staff are amazing! Out of 1-10 I would have to rate them a 12! They are professional, caring and over the top compassionate.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and the surgery couldn't have gone smoother. For what is a horrible experience, they did an excellent job! They worked with me to make sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what to expect before, during, and after surgery. If you need your wisdom teeth removed, this is definitely the place to go! Thanks Dr. Wilson, Heidi, and team!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Wilson was awesome! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and skilled surgeon.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He and his staff were amazing and very kind. I'm a bit queasy around needles but he gave me the time to ready myself for the I.V. and that was really nice. I'd definitely recommend others to come to this office.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
I would give him a 10 if I could. Had consultation on Wed. and tooth extracted on Thu. He prescribed pain medication and asked me to take one before the numbness wore off. Took one pill and when numbness wore off I had absolutely no pain for the rest of my recovery. Office staff was very caring and professional. Would definitely recommend him to my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Spencer G. Wilson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wilson?

Compare Dr. Wilson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wilson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wilson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wilson's Board Certifications

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Bring

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.