Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Spencer Wilson, DDS
Dr. Spencer Wilson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center.

1355 S Higley Rd Ste 106

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Dr. Spencer Wilson, DDS

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson spends the time to get to know his patients, learning their concerns and answering all questions. He uses only the highest quality materials and follows up with all of his patients personally as they recover from surgery. His commitment to excellence is why he's considered a leader in oral surgery. Find out more at http://www.surgerycenteraz.com/.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Bring
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Northwestern University School, Chicago Il
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
Dr. Wilson's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
The staff was very helpful and kind throughout the procedure and healing process!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Everything went how is should have. No unnecessary pain. Completely comfortable with dr. Wilson. I will definitely be coming back to him
in Gilbert, AZ |
Excellent doctor and surgeon! I had my wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Wilson was extremely knowledgeable, had a great calming bedside manner, and made sure the entire process and experience (which can be quite traumatic) ran smoothly and the care was top notch. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions and made sure I was comfortable going into surgery and ensured my follow-up visit, with related questions, was thorough as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Spencer Wilson!!
Norwalk, CA |
Amazing staff, amazing doctor, everything was amazing
Mesa, AZ |
Very quick and relatively painless wisdom teeth surgery!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Amazing bedside manner, professional staff, and remarkably thorough. I would definately reccomend Dr. Spencer to my friends.
in Gilbert, AZ |
From the beginning, Dr. Wilson set my mind at ease, explaining the treatment plan I needed. He answered all my questions, made sure I understood, and was very accommodating to my schedule. The morning of my procedure, he was professional and very caring. The office staff was also professional, and very aware of my comfort level. I was well taken care of, I had no discomfort, and I was pleasantly surprised when everything was over! I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilson!
in Tempe, AZ |
Wisdom teeth extraction: Fast recovery, minimal swelling, minimal to no pain. Dr. Wilson called me to check up on the the night of the procedure to see how I was doing. Very friendly and professional staff as well. Would recommend to anyone!
in Gilbert, AZ |
We had a family emergency and Dr. Wilson totally worked around our craziness! And the procedure was pain-free :)
in AZ |
Very professional and caring team! They made my daughter feel comfortable and not so nervous about her procedure. No problems afterwards and everything healed up nicely! We highly recommend Dr. Wilson!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Wilson is excellent. He took the time to explain the procedure he was doing, very thorough when discussing the X-rays and the process for the procedure & aftercare. Also his staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.
in Girlbert, AZ |
Dr. Spencer Wilso kept me calm the whole time which is good because I felt really afraid by me maybe waking up or feeling the pain during the surgery
in Mesa az |
Excellent care, superb attention to detail. Also, very little pain post-procedure. Highly recommended!
Irvine, CA |
Went to Dr.Wilson for my wisom teeth extraction. I was very nervous but the surgery was perfect and patient care was superb!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Wilson and during the whole process, him and his staff were so caring and kind! We called him on Mother's Day following my procedure to ask a few questions and he responded immediately and even checked on me four times that day and the next to see if I was okay! Such an attentive, amazing doctor!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had an amazing time the staff was so kind and talkative and their office was clean and well organized with a calming atmosphere. I would highly suggest.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Spencer Wilson is awesome. He is really kind, they tell you everything that is gonna happen and anything that may happen. They walk you through every step and ensure that you will have a great experience not just inside but when you are home recovering. They give all the information to avoid dry sockets or whatever else may happen.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had a fantastic experience getting my wisdom teeth removed. I put it off for years and finally decided it was time to get it done. Throughout my consultation, surgery and follow up appointment, everyone made me feel very calm about the entire process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone!
Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Wilson and his staff were amazing. Before the surgery, he went through everything that he was going to do and afterwards made sure that I was in good hands to go home. The environment here was very welcoming. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone looking for a quick, safe procedure.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My son had his wisdom teeth pulled, it was the most friendly easy going clean please in Gilbert. Would recommend them to anyone.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Excellent doctor & surgeon, wonderful staff.
Los Angeles, CA |
Great with my teen daughter's wisdom teeth. Really appreciated the follow up call the first night.
in Chandler, AZ |
I just had two dental implants by the very awesome Dr Spencer G Wilson. He is both a highly skilled surgeon and a warm and kind individual. His staff are all friendly, polite and helpful...something rather rare these days. If you need maxillofacial surgery in Phoenix, Mesa or Gilbert AZ, I would highly recommend Dr Wilson; he is one of the good guys!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Wilson is super friendly and presents all the information to you as it is. I had no problems post-surgery and I enjoy being at his office!:)
Buena Park, CA |
Dr. Wilson and his staff were great. A kind, calming, professional environment. Great care!
Phoenix, AZ |
Great staff, we had a good experience with my son's surgery. Dr Wilson gives patients his personal cell number in case of any problems. We will be coming back for any future oral surgery!
in Gilbert AZ |
Excellent surgeon and staff! Wouldn't recommend anyone but Dr. Wilson!
Gilbert, AZ |
Brought my 5 year old in for surgery. Went better than I had anticipated! Thank you Dr. Wilson!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Very knowledgeable staff and excellenthe surgeon
in Phoenix, AZ |
Every appointment(consultation, surgery and follow-up) was easy and fast. The nurses were very polite and helpful if I had any questions or concerns and they were very friendly. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the recovery was nearly painless and flawless thanks to the medicine and great direction on how to have the best recovery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Wilson.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Wilson am so his staff were excellent!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Went for a wisdom tooth extraction, it was way better than I expected
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Spencer and staff were all great. Explained everything that was going to take place during and after my tooth extraction. My whole experience was awesome. Dr Spencer even called later after my procedure to check on me. I will definitely come back if need be and will for sure refer friends.
Mesa, AZ |
I came to Dr. Wilson for a tooth extraction, Dr. Wilson and his staff made me feel comfortable and well cared for. After my surgery, I was surprised that I had very little pain and swelling. I will definitely return to Dr. Wilson if I need his services in the future.
Mesa, AZ |
His bedside manner was excellent and he took the time to answer all our questions before he removed my daughter's wisdom teeth. He even gave us his personal cell number to call him with any concerns after the procedure.
Phoenix, AZ |
Awesome Dr!! Very friendly and the staff at the office is amazing too!!
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I had a impacted infected wisdom tooth that was totally sideways and was killing me ..im also a t1 and was very sick ..scared to death but the staff and Dr. Wilson put me at total ease ..already told 3 people to come here ..already planning on my last wisdom tooth out in tax season ..that says something ..who wants to spend tax money on pulling your teeth out ...wonderful place and very carying people . Thank you thank you for helping me. Tracy Schulz ??
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had a very positive experience for a procedure is was not looking forward to. Dr Wilson and staff couldn't have been more kind. I highly recommend the Maxillofacial Surgery center in Gilbert.
in Chandler, AZ |
I needed to have an emergency extraction because I was in so much pain. Dr. Wilson was so kind and friendly and the staff was amazing as well. They managed to get me in for a procedure pretty quickly. If you need something done make sure to make an appt soon because you won't want to go anywhere else. I know for sure if I ever need another procedure or a friend/family member ever, I'd refer them here.
in Mesa, AZ |
I had two wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wilson and his team and it went perfectly! They did a great job of helping me feel safe and comfortable. I would totally recommend them.
in Gilbert, AZ |
The Dr. and staff were very nice! My surgery went smoothly and they answered any and all questions I had!
Phoenix, AZ |
Great! Very friendly and gentle! The staff is so nice and caring!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great Doctor . Convenient location. Staff was very helpful.
in gilbert az |
Dr. Wilson Is a excellent doctor who takes his time with you explaining the procedure that he will be doing.The procedure I had done was fast and quick .I did not feel any pain. I'm going to bring my family to him when they need dental work.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very friendly! Quick and easy!
in Chandler |
I saw Dr. Wilson for an abscess tooth located under a 15-yr-old 5-tooth bridge. His staff are all very professional and friendly. They are so well organized that each has her job and each is clear and complete in explanations. Dr. Wilson explained what he saw while showing it to me on a large screen display of my x-ray. He explained my options, how he would proceed and what follow-up would entail. I opted for local AND gas anesthesia and I was very pleased with the results.
in Mesa AZ |
Dr Wilson did a great job at meeting all my needs for dental care. Dr Wilson and his staff was courteous, helpfull, made me feel comfortable before and after my procedure. I was very happy and satisfied with all work done and would recomend his service to anyone needing dental work.
in Arizona |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Spencer Wilson to anyone in need of a oral surgeon. Dr. Wilson is the kindest, most caring and gentlest oral surgeon that I have ever been to. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. He has always taken his time with me. I was treated like a real person and not just another "number." Dr. Wilson gave me choices pertaining to my plan of treatment. He was more than willing to address all of my concerns. Wonderful, professional staff. Just the best!
in Chandler, AZ |
Very nice and well done.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Spencer Wilson was recommended to me by my dentist and I am so glad that my dentist recommended him. I visited this facility to have my wisdom teeth removed and on the day of my surgery I was so nervous, but Dr. Wilson and his staff were so kind that it helped make the experience a positive one. If any of my friends need to have their wisdom teeth removed I will definitely recommend Dr. Wilson.
Have you seen Dr. Spencer Wilson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wilson?

Visit Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA