Dr. Spencer Richards, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Richards

Bountiful Sports Medicine

280 N Main St Bountiful, UT 84010

Dr. Spencer Richards, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bountiful, UT and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Richards accepts

Dr. Richards accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Richards treats your condition or procedure

4.4

Dr. Richards?
Dr. Richards' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Spencer Richards, MD
I’ve seen Dr. Richards for several issues: Achilles tendinitis, torn knee meniscus, hip bursitis, torn rotator cuff, etc. and he is amazing. His use of ultrasound to get a clear picture of what is going on lets him know if you need surgery or PT or something else. His diagnosis is always spot on and his compassion is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Richards, MD?
How do I thank Dr Richards enough. My daughter had ongoing pain in the top of her glute/back for many months that we could not resolve...chiropractor, physical therapy. It got to the point she couldn't apply pressure on her left leg without sharp pain shooting to the top of her glute. She was in excruciating pain and lots of tears. I took her that night to an after hour Instacare and they took x-rays of her back/hip and cleared and said everything looked ok and that she must have "pulled a muscl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Richards, MD?
I saw Dr. Richards for a broken bone in my hand. He listened to my concerns and was able to treat the break so that I did not need surgery. I do have one warning. His technician brought a hand brace into the exam room and when I questioned who would be billing for it I was told National DME. I was not given a choice and once it was removed from the box, I owned it. I was eventually billed $223 by National DME for a brace that was available from Wal-Mart for $29.95. This was an IDENTICAL brace.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards is an excellent physician. My son is a football player and Dr. Richards has taken care of him for a couple different injuries. He really relates to the patient and recommends what is best for the patient. I always recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Richards, MD?
He appeared very knowledgeable and I was pleased with the results of my visit. He diagnosed a condition I had that two other physicians missed. I am grateful to be feeling much better than I did. I will return to him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Richards, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Richards?