Dr. Spencer Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Dr. Lee

Lee Plastic Surgery/Laser Ctr

525 Nw Lake Whitney Pl Ste 206 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

Dr. Spencer Lee, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital and Jupiter Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lee with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute.

Make an appointment at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute today at (772) 494-0721.

These providers are on the medical staff of Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

4.5

Dr. Lee?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (29)
  • Listened & answered questions (29)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (29)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
I was referred to Dr. Lee by my dermatologist after a surgery for skin cancer on my nose. Could not be happier with the outcome of the reconstructive surgery. I went in with a dime sized hole on the bridge of my nose. I came out 3 weeks later with virtually no scars and barely of trace of the surgery. Everything from the scheduling, consultation, surgery and efficiency of the office staff made the entire experience spectacular.
Kurt A. Thull – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Best out there, anywhere! If you live closer to Dr. Lee you are VERY fortunate. You will be in the best hands with Dr. Lee and all his staff. I moved to Florida 10 years ago from Califonia and struggled to find just the right fit for me. Some dermatologist offices in the area (which shall remain nameless) were charging 3x the amount! The "shopping mall" skin center had their "plan" and wouldn't listen to my concerns or work within my budget. I was lucky to find Dr. Lee.
Maria-Elena – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
I recently had dermal filler injections administered by Dr Lee, himself, and am extremely thrilled with the outcome! He took ample time beforehand to discuss with me my expectations and desired results. Dr. Lee is a perfectionist, extremely experienced and knowledgeable, which ensures safe and successful results. I might add that his nurses and office staff are also wonderful, which created an overall extremely positive experience. If you are considering any kind of facial enhancement, Dr. Lee is the person to go to - you won’t be disappointed. He’s an artist.
Jean T – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
I have to say this is by far the best doctors office I have been too. I went to a different surgeon before Dr. Lee who made me wait three hours after my appointment time and spent very little time with me in general. Every appointment I have had with Dr. Lee has been right on time, especially after the surgery when they did not make me wait in the waiting room at all. His office staff is beyond friendly, helpful, and extremely efficient. My boyfriend and mother who have attended a few visits with me even commented on them without me saying anything first. What is more is when I first spoke to Dr. Lee at our first appointment, I knew I wouldn't want anyone else doing the surgery. He was very informative and answered all my many questions without making me feel like he needed to rush me out of there. This goes for every appointment I have had after with him as well. And finally, I have completed my surgery with Dr. Lee and I honestly cannot express enough how happy I am with my results!!
Jackie – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Absolutely the most kind, caring and patient staff and Dr Lee is amazing. He is so good at what he does. I've had a few procedures done both in office and at surgery center. I'd recommend Dr Lee to anyone who is looking for a board certified plastic surgeon. I'm so thankful to have chosen them!
Allison in Port St. Lucie, FL – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
It feels good to smile after multiple attempts of reconstruction. Dr. Lee and his staff have restored more then my breast as they believed in the process right along with me . Very proud to say he is my doctor. THANK YOU very much to everyone.
Miya Cherry in Fort Pierce – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee has amazing bedside manner.He listens and answers all your questions thoroughly.Dr. Lee and his staff are very caring.I have total trust in him and would not think of going to another doctor.
Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and his staff are fantastic. I went to Dr. Lee for a consultation, I also had a consultation set up the following week with another doctor. After my consult with Dr. Lee and Michelle, I cancelled my appointment for the following week and went with Dr. Lee. His professionalism, knowledge and mannerism made me feel extremely comfortable. It has been almost one month since my surgery and I could not be happier!
Patrice in Port St Lucie, FL – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is ALWAYS very knowledgeable, patient , kind , understanding and compassionate. My husband has had multiple procedures performed to combat his numerous skin cancer issues. He hasn't ever had any hesitation in having Dr. Lee treat his ongoing issues. In fact , we have recommended him on numerous occasions. Kudos to both Dr. Lee and his friendly staff!!!!
Rori David in PSL, FL – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Had two procedures done by Dr. Lee...one cancer removal years back, the other a face life only a month ago. The man has magic hands, personable demeanor and an immaculate office. I have absolutely NO reservation in recommending Dr. Lee for ANY surgery. He's terrific.
jill mary kohler in FL – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
My day began in a most encouraging manner - a good way to start the day! The office staff couldn't be more pleasant and efficient! Dr. Lee is definitely an EXPERT and so gracious! I can't find a way to recommend an appointment with Dr. Lee highly enough! Your search ends here!
Carol Pecoraro and Andrew Pecoraro in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is a great surgeon as well as a great people's doctor. He listens well and very understanding. His office staff is exceptional; always very chearful. I would highly recommend him.
Port Saint Lucie, FL – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
I had several people highly recommend Dr. Lee. I set up an appointment with him and I loved him and his team at his office. I then schedule to have breast implants done and I couldn't be any happier. Just after a few days I felt amazing and I love them! ?? I would recommend him to everyone. He has great beside manners and listens to exactly what you want. Thank you Dr.Lee and staff for changing my life! Natalie Colby ??
Port Saint Lucie, FL – Oct 26, 2016
Wonderful.
Robert DeJohn in Greenacres FL 33467 – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?
I was referred to Dr Lee by another provider and the office confirmed that they accepted my medical insurance. When I first visited I received confirmation again that they accepted my insurance and was only responsible for my office copy. I later received treatment and upon checkout the office said I was not covered and that they did not accept my insurance. This was immediately AFTER my procedure and after being told twice that I was covered. Unfair billing, own up to your mistake!
UnfairBilling in Vero Beach, FL – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Spencer Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

'Our focus is on the patient...who we are dedicated to providing the finest care, the proper treatment and results that surpass their expections. More...Read more

S. Darrell Lee, M.D. is an accomplished board certified plastic surgeon. He is a graduate of New York Medical College where he completed his medical school...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery