Dr. Spencer Kroll, MD

Dr. Spencer Kroll, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 50 years old

Dr. Kroll specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Morganville, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kroll? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kroll's Experience

See how Dr. Kroll's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kroll

Dr. Kroll accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kroll has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kroll
Dr. Kroll's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Freehold, NJ |
What a great doctor! I walked out of his office feeling like he listened and had a good plan to get me better. I am looking forward to my next visit. Never have said that about a doctor visit before.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Excellent doctor and staff. He always spends lots of time listening and carefully explaining things. He always runs on time or pretty close.
East Brunswick, NJ |
My experience is that the guy's office was TEEMING with patients, and he was busy focusing on personal matters completely unrelated to the care of his patients. The few minutes I spent with him he seemed to be arrogant, a poor listener, and overall, not a very nice person. I can't comment on his level of expertise, but this site doesn't let me leave categories blank.
Sorry that patient had this experience. I always take a lot of time with each patient, and try to be as nice as possible to everybody. I hope this patient finds a doctor who is more suitable.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Best doctor in the area by far. Dr. Kroll is very knowledgeable and provides excellent care to his patients. Any time I have a health concern, I contact Dr. Kroll who always willing to answer my questions and provide information and treatment when needed. Office staff is also very helpful when I visit and scheduling has been easy. Dr. Kroll is highly recommended!
in Freehold, NJ |
I wish there were more like Dr. Kroll. I've been to a few doctors for my diabetes and hypertension, and nobody else has the bedside maner or gives me so much time and attention. Love him!
in Marlboro, NJ |
I'm so happy I found Doctor Spencer Kroll. He has helped me many times. I don't know why someone complained about his staff. It used to be a problem getting through but now his staff are responsive and polite and always help me.
in Marlboro, NJ |
This doctor saved my life. His office staff could not have been more helpful and sweeter. They are all angels, if you ask me. Anyone who complains about the staff in this wonderful office because they are on hold too long or don't get called back immediately, they should go to another doctor and see what its like! I came from a Meridian doctor who used to see me for 6 minutes, send me to the specialist who he was promoting and I usually waited 2 hours in the waiting room!
in Freehold, NJ |
He is a great doctor and I feel very comfortable with him.
in Marlboro, NJ |
My family has been seeing Dr. Kroll for many years. With much reluctance, I switched to him after being with my internist for 10 years. What a difference! He is personable, friendly, listens, and is so knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who has a difficult medical problem or just needs a doctor to listen.
in Freehold, NY |
wonderful experience. great office staff.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Highly recommend!
Stewartsville, NJ |
Can't believe what a rude staff he has.
in Stewartsville, NJ |
TERRIBLE STAFF! I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK BECAUSE OF THEM, IT'S A SHAME BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR
Have you seen Dr. Spencer Kroll, MD?

Compare Dr. Kroll

Dr. Kroll says...

Spencer Kroll MD PhD FNLA is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist and a nationally recognized cholesterol and lipid disease expert.  He is a Fellow of the American Board of Lipidology.  He is a Director of the Northeast Lipid Association.  He is a graduate of the George Washington University School of Medicine and did his internship and residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University.  Before this, Dr. Kroll was a Howard Hughes Scholar at Mount Sinai School of Medicine where he completed his PhD in Pharmacology and Masters Degree in Bio-statistics.  Dr. Kroll hosts the podcast series "This Week In Cholesterol".  He is also the Principal Investigator for Prometrix Clinical Research Associates.  He has authored many research articles and appeared as a guest on many medical shows including ReachMD- The Channel for Medical Professionals as an expert on cholesterol and lipid disorders.  He is a contributing author representing the National Lipid Association for Sharecare.

Dr. Kroll's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kroll has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kroll's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    Mount Sinai/City University Of New York

Completed in 1992

Dr. Kroll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kroll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Lipidology