Dr. Sowmya Reddy, MD

Dr. Sowmya Reddy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Reddy specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Alpharetta, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Reddy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Reddy's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Reddy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reddy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Reddy
Dr. Reddy's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in Alpharetta, GA |
We had 3 visits to Dr.Reddy. My spouse was 2 months pregnant and on the initial visit we waited for 1 hour and after long wait she didn't even take 5 minutes to check and talk to us and it was so quick for our first appointment and instead of congratulating on the pregnancy her first question was did you have any abortions earlier which threw us away from her. Second thing was the check up was so quick . Third is after our blood work they were suppose to call us and notify of the results didnt .
in Alpharetta, GA |
I had my baby on June2nd 2016(38 week, 3day). Dr.Reddy is an amazing, lovable and caring Doctor.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Reddy was very friendly, upbeat, and gentle! I had absolutely no problems connecting with her or feeling safe. She pretty much came in the room with suggestions & ideas of what could be going on with me! Once she walked me through her ideas, she completed an exam which was painless!
in Marietta, GA |
2+ weeks after my pregnancy workup, I went to their website to send them a direct message about my pain. This is when I found out that I have UTI and DR Reddy prescribed penecilin - a medicine that I am allergic to which she already had in her chart. My issue is: 1- I found out about my UTI 1 week after the result came out because they never CALLED me. 2- She prescribed 2 medications that I couldn't take due to my allergy. 3-It turned out that I have kidney infection because of their negligence
Have you seen Dr. Sowmya Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?

Compare Dr. Reddy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.