Dr. Souhail Asfouri, MD

Dr. Souhail Asfouri, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Souhail Asfouri, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1989 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and surgery.

4316 James Casey St Ste F-200

Austin, TX 78745

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Dr. Asfouri

See how frequently Dr. Asfouri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Asfouri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Asfouri "Entrusting us with your care is our privilege. We promise to inform you, discuss options and offer you the highest level of treatment, then we will help you decide on your care. We will treat you like family with compassion and understanding. Every patient is evaluated by the physician personally. We respect your time and do not overcrowd the schedule, we promise minimum waiting time. We do not make our patients wait if they need to be seen urgently, usually same day or next day."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• University of Connecticut Health Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University of Alabama at Birmingham-UAB
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Asfouri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Asfouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asfouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Asfouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asfouri to family and friends

Dr. Asfouri's Performance

I went in for a routine check and had high hopes based on reviews, but unfortunately, my doubts were confirmed. Dr. Asfouri is the most insensitive and worst doctor I've ever visited. He spoke down to me as though I were a child and suggested that exercise is the solution to all my problems. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor almost killed my child & myself. I do not recommend him to anyone. I told the staff & doctor that I was very alarmed by the frequency of my trips to the bathroom. I was told to take some Pepto and was sent on my way. Two weeks later, still having the same issues, my concerns were again...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option