Psychiatry  |
Dr. Soraya Radfar, MD
Dr. Soraya Radfar, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. She is 66 years old.

Soraya Z Radfar MD

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Radfar

Dr. Radfar's Experience

Dr. Radfar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Francis Med Center

Dr. Radfar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Radfar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radfar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Radfar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radfar to family and friends
1.5
Dr. Radfar's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
99% sure she is a sadis t, 100% sure she loves money.
Coraopolis, PA |
Absolutely horrible experience. On my very first appointment with her she accused me of being a drug addict from being on clonazepam for anxiety and having a previous prescription for vicodin after surgery. She told me I was overweight because I was lazy. And changed 3 of my medications at the same time. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.
Pittsburgh, PA |
When I called to make an appointment, the secretary answered, then started YELLING at me about the poor phone connection. The doctor was condescending, judgemental, and didn't listen to my concerns at all. I left feeling more depressed and hopeless than I did when I walked in. I understand that psychiatrists usually aren't the warmest, but this woman is just rude.
in Homestead, PA |
THIS IS THE WORST DR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN- i only saw her 2 times, she is uncaring and very cold! she took ME off of one of my medications that i had been on for 13 years- i was crying, and begging her to please do not do this to me because the combination of medications that i am on has been working for me for over 13 years, AND before that i was hospitalized 6-7 times-she said if YOU dont stop crying ill never see you again- i said Dr you can not just stop taking that medication, AND she tol
Horribly condescending, did not listen, was judgmental, and refused to change and/or stop a medication I started within the last few months even when I told her how bad the side effects were. Find someone else. Also, she was in Iran for 2 months and could not be contacted. oh AND she was 15-20minutes late for my appointment, not like she had something run long, she literally did not come into work on time.
in Coraopolis, PA |
Dr. Radfar is rude. She is not on time. She takes patients not by appointment time but in the order that she chooses. She did not treat me with respect during my appointments (I went to a different facility after the 3rd appt.). I felt that she prescribed me medicine that did not agree with me and would not let me change. She got angry when I told her I did not agree with her prescribing me meds on top of meds that did not work. I do not think that she should be in the mental health field.
in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |
Soraya Radfar embodies the worst any individual could hope for in a mental health professional. She reacted very strongly to my primary care physician adding a medication by saying that she was done with me and he would take care of me now. Unfortunately she lacked the professionalism to talk to my PCP, and instead actually took her anger out on me. I reported her to various agencies throughout Allegheny County. I strongly urge anyone to look elsewhere at all costs.
VERY poor practice for patients who depend on her ! she dictates lies on her recorder, is cruel, does not do important paper work, over charges medicare, purposely denies you your medication to injure you so you end up in the hospital, and should be stripped of her license !
Pittsburgh, PA |
This woman should close her doors. Terrible experience. Judgemental and talks down to you. Was made to feel hopeless and inadequate by her. Worst experience of a lifetime. Take my advise and stay away!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Receptionist is rude and unprofessional. Never got to see Dr. Radfar on first scheduled appointment. Chased away because their office didn't call our insurance provider. Stay AWAY!!!
Have you seen Dr. Soraya Radfar, MD?
Are you Dr. Radfar?