Dr. Sophia Fountis, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Chiromed Center 14269 N 87th St Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Get Directions
Dr. Sophia Fountis, DO
Dr. Sophia Fountis, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Fountis is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus.

Dr. Fountis' Experience

See how Dr. Fountis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fountis

Dr. Fountis accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Fountis is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fountis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fountis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fountis to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Fountis' Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I am currently a patient of Dr. Fountis. I started the weight loss program in October of 2016. I lost 60 pounds in 4 months. It is the best diet that I have ever tried. Not only did I get the results that I wanted, but I felt better on the diet and it cut my appetite. I am off the diet for three weeks and then I will go back on the diet to lose the last 24 pounds. Dr. Fountis, Evie, and the rest of the staff have been very supportive! I highly recommend the diet!
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Fountis is a true miracle. Follow her plan, and you WILL SUCCEED! I've been a patient for about 6 months and have lost almost 75 lbs, and dropped one blood pressure medication! Dr. Fountis, takes the time to explain things, intently listens to your questions and concerns....hit a road block, put a call in to the office & she will take the time to personally call you back. I wish I had found her sooner. Thank you Dr Fountis for the gift of Health!
in Tempe, AZ |
Because of Dr. Fountis' weight loss program, I am about 43lbs lighter, and no longer on blood pressure meds. I have found her to be a very direct but caring doctor whose program works IF you are willing to take personal responsibility for what goes in your mouth. Her staff, Evy and Bill couldn't be more helpful. I have never felt rushed and I ask lots of questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Fountis if you need to lose weight but don't bother if you aren't willing to commit to the program.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had followed Dr. Fountis from her original office in Peoria, Az. (early 90's) to her present office. I found her to be the most caring, concerned Dr. I had ever had. She had wonderful bedside manner in hospital and I felt a sincere partnership with her in my medical care. I am now back in the VALLEY OF THE SUN and although I live a very long way from her office, I hope to be a patient soon. Janet Schleier Janetj67@aol.com
in Scottsdale |
Never!! Avoid this office like the plague!
Have you seen Dr. Sophia Fountis, DO?
Are you Dr. Fountis?

Compare Dr. Fountis

Dr. Fountis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Fountis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fountis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Med

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Fountis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fountis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics