Dr. Sophia Boulukos, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Sophia Boulukos, MD
Dr. Sophia Boulukos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Boulukos' Experience

See how Dr. Boulukos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boulukos

Dr. Boulukos accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Boulukos is now accepting new patients

Dr. Boulukos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boulukos to family and friends
    4.0
    Dr. Boulukos' Performance
    in Shirley, NY |
    Today, May 23rd was my first visit with Dr. Boulukos. Immediately I felt very comfortable with Dr. Boulukos. She is very pleasant and kind. I am thrilled to have her as my primary and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor with a professional and easy demeanor. She is very easy to talk to and listens to what the patient has to say and most important for me, she is not prejudice to alternative medicine.
    Bronx, NY |
    Helpful and nice
    Northport, NY |
    I wouldn't recommend this doctor. She doesn't help you find out what's wrong. She refers you to other specialists.
    in Smithtown, NY |
    Dr. Boulokos is a excellent physician who is caring, compassionate and very through when you have a problem. She treats you as a person not a chart. I am extremely lucky to find her and her practice. If you have a problem she will go out of her way to make sure that the necessary steps are taken to treat you. I recommend her to anyone who is currently unhappy with their physician. Up beat pleasant and always ready to listen to any issues that you may have.. A++++
    in St James, NY |
    I had to find a local doctor in my area and heard amazing things about this practice. They had me see Dr. Boulukos and I can't say enough great things. She walked me through my history and next steps. So relieved to have found her. Also, the wait time was impressive.
    in Hauppaugue |
    She is solely interested in money. Has test performed and you never receive the results. She is padding the bill.
    Dr.Boulukos was a great doctor but her staff was absolutely TERRIBLE. They are nasty and unaccomidating. I've never had such a difficult time with staff before. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. I will not be going back there.
    in Ronkonkoma, NY |
    Dr. Boulukos takes the time to really listen to my issues and she eases the stress on my mind with her treatment plan. She is a very smart, talented physician with a very pleasant demeanor. She is the best primary care doctor I have ever had.
    in shirley |
    Dr. Sophia Boulukos is a doctor who cares. I have never had a visit where I felt I was rushed. Dr. Sophia and her staff are friendly and are always willing to take however much time needed to do a thorough exam and to get to the root of the problem. But they don't stop there. They care about you as a person too. I'm in my sixties and at a time when having a fine physician who is dedicated to my well being is more important than ever. She is now my doctor for life!
    in Smithtown, NY |
    I was in a huge hurry to find a new primary doctor and Dr. Boulukos took me right away. The staff was very friendly and I had ZERO problems. I had all of my questions answered and had gotten the advice I was looking for. I don't ever say this about going to doctors' appointments, but I look forward to my next visit with them.
    in Selden, NY |
    I have never been to a more wonderful practice then this. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The doctors are simply amazing and so caring!!! I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a new physician.
    in Huntington, NY |
    Wonderful doctor and office staff. Very attentive and caring. I am so happy that Dr. Boulukos is my primary care physician.
    Have you seen Dr. Sophia Boulukos, MD?
    Are you Dr. Boulukos?

Dr. Boulukos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Boulukos has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boulukos' Board Certifications

Dr. Boulukos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boulukos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 2004

• Greek

Dr. Boulukos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boulukos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boulukos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boulukos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.