Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Soo Abboud, MD
Dr. Soo Abboud, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Abboud is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

51 N 39th St Ste 205

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Abboud

Dr. Abboud's Experience

Dr. Abboud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Abboud has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abboud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abboud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abboud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abboud to family and friends
Dr. Abboud's Performance
Great Doctor! Great front office staff! THANK YOU!!!!!
Very pleased will use this doctor again should the need arise I love the Radnor facility Their respect for patients and their time Ps my last name is neifeld
Everyone was very prompt, pleasant and professional. Thank you.
RETURN VISIT FOR PROBLEM ORIENTED ISSUE. QUICK, PROFESSIONAL EFFICIENT. VERY HIGH CALIBER AND PROFESSIONAL, COMPETENT CARE.
Excellent experience in all areas above. This is my honest response!
Hatboro, PA |
Check-in is easy. The doctor is pleasant and asks questions about your health. The examination is done quickly and the result explained in a way that can be understood easily. I recommend Dr Abboud without reservation and have for my children.
This was the best most professional and excellent experience I have ever had on all aspects Dr Abboud was outstanding Thank you sincerely Randy DiLibero
Dr. Abboud is personable and has a great bedside manner. She's is an excellent ENT and came highly recommend by another Penn doctor. Dr. Abboud's staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable.
Everything was great
Had muffled hearing in my left ear. Saw Dr. Abboud who quickly assessed the problem and corrected the issue.
Highly professional and personable . A refreshing experience after the Ent I am leaving after 15 years. Staff was friendly , courteous and on time!! A true pleasure
Dr. Abboud was very personable and very reassuring from the time she walked in. Quick but thorough and good bedside manner.
Friendly and courteous staff. Thorough when walking through the procedure. Addressed all my questions and concerns. Overall a pleasant experience.
She is not a good doctor who refused to see a new patient for being late 15 minutes. I have waited 2 months to get the appointment and drove from NJ. The receptionist check me in but the doctor refused to see me, Immoral and unethical to dealing a patient.
Very compassionate and professional. Physician highly self confident and very competent as well. Her staff are assets to her office. Very kind and efficient.
She is fantastic! Knowledgeable, caring, everything you would want in a physician!
I did not have to wait long to be seen. I had very good care from the staff and was very pleased with the outcome.
An excellent visit. I received professional care and counsel. Dr Abboud is now a valuable member of my PennMed caring team.
As as been my experience in the past, Dr. Abboud treated me professionally and with compassion. She answered all my questions with clarity. Always a delight to see her.
Great experience
The check-in staff, the nurses, and Dr. Soo H. Kim Abboud were friendly, efficient, and excellent in all respects. They took the time to satisfactorily answer our many questions. My wife wondered why we would ever want to go to elsewhere for medical needs.
Can not say enough about Dr.Abboud she is great
Everything was explained clearly, with genuine concern for my health.
Excellent
Excellent Doctor!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Abboud is impressive. Excellent doctor and skilled surgeon. She is highly knowledgeable, thorough, pleasant, and professional. I highly recommend.
Dr. Abboud answered all my questions, prescribed scripts to help with the problems I had and put my mind at ease about some ENT issues I had. She is very thorough and as pleasant as someone could be.
excellent job and easily and quick diagnosis under care of expert physician allah youwafigk for your job. correction my name is Afaf not Afar
Warm
The staff was courteous and the office was clean. Dr. Abboud was prompt and very professional.
Always excellent!, Great staff and Dr. Aboud is the BEST!
It was a very pleasant experience.
Great!!
Fantastic experience even if they cut my lip.
Dr. Abboud was very kind and understanding. Her wealth of knowledge on my ailment was extremely helpful in diagnosing my issue After going to another doctor close to where I live, I wanted a second opinion. I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome of my appointment and will continue to recommend Penn, especially Dr. Abboud due to my great experience Thank you
Dr. Abboud was very easy to talk to, competent, and helpful. Highly recommend.
excellent experience. I was greeted and then taken into the office within 5 minutes. I was quickly seen by the nursing assistant and then received nasal spray. Within 5 more minutes the Doctor came in to see me. She was very warm, engaging and professional. She quickly performed the scope with minimal discomfort and was able to analyze my condition in minutes. I was out of the office within 30 minutes of arriving and felt well taken care of. Good job!!
I went in early, the doctor and physicians assistant were very pleasant and professional and friendly. They cleaned out the wax in my ear and I was out of the office headed for the car before the scheduled time of my appointment.
Dr. Abboud is always prompt during my visits and her bed side manner and professionalism is outstanding, in which I feel is highly important! She is always friendly and spends time answering any questions that I may have! I would gladly refer her to my family and friends!
I had sinusitis surgery as well as to repair a deviated septum.
I've been a patient for two years. Staff is always friendly! Dr. Soo Abboud is amazing. Scheduling is easy and convenient. Appointments generally start on or close to the time they are scheduled for.
Caring, knowledgeable! So impressed my parents would like see the doctor for their hearing problems.Doctor Abboud made my visit relaxed and not unpleasant in the least. Thank you.
As usual all was excellent I also like the new facilities
Everyone was very personable; wait time was kept to a minimum. All in all, a very good experience.
I was referred to Dr. Abboud by my primary physician. I have been Dr. Abboud's patient for many years now. She is very knowledgeable, accommodating, and continues to exceed my expectations. I would most definitely refer other patients to her practice. The professional setting, superb patient care and personable staff...always makes my visits pleasant. Due to technical difficulties, I was unable to select the five star excellent rating. All specifics above truly deserve an excellent rating.
Dr Soo Abboud performed a salivary gland biopsy for me. I was nervous about the procedure but it went vey smoothly and very quickly. Dr Soo Abboud very very kind and proficient and personable. She also introduced her medical assistants and worked with them very nicely. This experience far exceeded my expectations. I am most grateful that Dr Abboud has an interest in Sjogren's Syndrome. Thank you!
The doctor was very helpful and experienced in her area. I found the doctor to be very bright and caring and would recommend her to family and friends in need of her specialty. Thank you for the great care!
All catagories are 5 star. She is wonderful, on time and does her best to make sure that when she sticks the scope in your nose and throat there is a minimum of discomfort
Excellent
Was treated professionally and courteously and feel much better about my upcoming thyroid/goiter surgery removal with Dr. Kelz.Everything was described in full and easy to understand. Thank you to everyone who had anything to do with my appt. today.
Have you seen Dr. Soo Abboud, MD?
Are you Dr. Abboud?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Abboud