Dr. Soo Abboud, MD

Dr. Soo Abboud, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Female

Dr. Soo Abboud, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Abboud is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Dr. Abboud's Experience

See how Dr. Abboud's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abboud

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abboud has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abboud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abboud to family and friends
    Dr. Abboud's Performance
    Had muffled hearing in my left ear. Saw Dr. Abboud who quickly assessed the problem and corrected the issue.
    Highly professional and personable . A refreshing experience after the Ent I am leaving after 15 years. Staff was friendly , courteous and on time!! A true pleasure
    Dr. Abboud was very personable and very reassuring from the time she walked in. Quick but thorough and good bedside manner.
    Friendly and courteous staff. Thorough when walking through the procedure. Addressed all my questions and concerns. Overall a pleasant experience.
    She is not a good doctor who refused to see a new patient for being late 15 minutes. I have waited 2 months to get the appointment and drove from NJ. The receptionist check me in but the doctor refused to see me, Immoral and unethical to dealing a patient.
    Very compassionate and professional. Physician highly self confident and very competent as well. Her staff are assets to her office. Very kind and efficient.
    She is fantastic! Knowledgeable, caring, everything you would want in a physician!
    I did not have to wait long to be seen. I had very good care from the staff and was very pleased with the outcome.
    An excellent visit. I received professional care and counsel. Dr Abboud is now a valuable member of my PennMed caring team.
    As as been my experience in the past, Dr. Abboud treated me professionally and with compassion. She answered all my questions with clarity. Always a delight to see her.
    Great experience
    The check-in staff, the nurses, and Dr. Soo H. Kim Abboud were friendly, efficient, and excellent in all respects. They took the time to satisfactorily answer our many questions. My wife wondered why we would ever want to go to elsewhere for medical needs.
    Can not say enough about Dr.Abboud she is great
    Everything was explained clearly, with genuine concern for my health.
    Excellent
    Excellent Doctor!
    in Cherry Hill, NJ |
    Dr. Abboud is impressive. Excellent doctor and skilled surgeon. She is highly knowledgeable, thorough, pleasant, and professional. I highly recommend.
    Dr. Abboud answered all my questions, prescribed scripts to help with the problems I had and put my mind at ease about some ENT issues I had. She is very thorough and as pleasant as someone could be.
    excellent job and easily and quick diagnosis under care of expert physician allah youwafigk for your job. correction my name is Afaf not Afar
    Warm
    The staff was courteous and the office was clean. Dr. Abboud was prompt and very professional.
    Always excellent!, Great staff and Dr. Aboud is the BEST!
    It was a very pleasant experience.
    Great!!
    Fantastic experience even if they cut my lip.
    Dr. Abboud was very kind and understanding. Her wealth of knowledge on my ailment was extremely helpful in diagnosing my issue After going to another doctor close to where I live, I wanted a second opinion. I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome of my appointment and will continue to recommend Penn, especially Dr. Abboud due to my great experience Thank you
    Dr. Abboud was very easy to talk to, competent, and helpful. Highly recommend.
    excellent experience. I was greeted and then taken into the office within 5 minutes. I was quickly seen by the nursing assistant and then received nasal spray. Within 5 more minutes the Doctor came in to see me. She was very warm, engaging and professional. She quickly performed the scope with minimal discomfort and was able to analyze my condition in minutes. I was out of the office within 30 minutes of arriving and felt well taken care of. Good job!!
    I went in early, the doctor and physicians assistant were very pleasant and professional and friendly. They cleaned out the wax in my ear and I was out of the office headed for the car before the scheduled time of my appointment.
    Dr. Abboud is always prompt during my visits and her bed side manner and professionalism is outstanding, in which I feel is highly important! She is always friendly and spends time answering any questions that I may have! I would gladly refer her to my family and friends!
    I had sinusitis surgery as well as to repair a deviated septum.
    I've been a patient for two years. Staff is always friendly! Dr. Soo Abboud is amazing. Scheduling is easy and convenient. Appointments generally start on or close to the time they are scheduled for.
    Caring, knowledgeable! So impressed my parents would like see the doctor for their hearing problems.Doctor Abboud made my visit relaxed and not unpleasant in the least. Thank you.
    As usual all was excellent I also like the new facilities
    Everyone was very personable; wait time was kept to a minimum. All in all, a very good experience.
    I was referred to Dr. Abboud by my primary physician. I have been Dr. Abboud's patient for many years now. She is very knowledgeable, accommodating, and continues to exceed my expectations. I would most definitely refer other patients to her practice. The professional setting, superb patient care and personable staff...always makes my visits pleasant. Due to technical difficulties, I was unable to select the five star excellent rating. All specifics above truly deserve an excellent rating.
    Dr Soo Abboud performed a salivary gland biopsy for me. I was nervous about the procedure but it went vey smoothly and very quickly. Dr Soo Abboud very very kind and proficient and personable. She also introduced her medical assistants and worked with them very nicely. This experience far exceeded my expectations. I am most grateful that Dr Abboud has an interest in Sjogren's Syndrome. Thank you!
    The doctor was very helpful and experienced in her area. I found the doctor to be very bright and caring and would recommend her to family and friends in need of her specialty. Thank you for the great care!
    All catagories are 5 star. She is wonderful, on time and does her best to make sure that when she sticks the scope in your nose and throat there is a minimum of discomfort
    Excellent
    Was treated professionally and courteously and feel much better about my upcoming thyroid/goiter surgery removal with Dr. Kelz.Everything was described in full and easy to understand. Thank you to everyone who had anything to do with my appt. today.
    I was seen promptly and dr Abboud is terrific. Very happy!
    I will always be extremely grateful to the Doctor and her staff for the wonderful care I have received in my thyroid surgery!
    Great practice Appointment on time Staff warm and welcoming Dr has great bedside manner Will use again and recommen
    The office, staff and of course Doc, are top notch. Availability co
    Every time I go it is the best experience thank youn
    Profesional and truly interested in me as a person and patient.
    My experience was fantastic. Dr. Abboud is wonderful!
    Dr.Soo Kim Addoud is a very good doctor and I would recoordment her to other patients.
    all was excellant and dr abboud just the best richard b kutner
    Have you seen Dr. Soo Abboud, MD?
    Are you Dr. Abboud?

Dr. Abboud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Abboud has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abboud's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
    • Enlarged Turbinates
    • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
    • Facial Fracture
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
    • Labyrinthitis
    • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
    • Sinusitis
    • Sjögren's Syndrome
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
    • Throat Pain
    • Vocal Cord Polyp
    • Wheezing

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Abboud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abboud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Adenoidectomy
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Parathyroidectomy
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Thyroid Lobectomy