Addiction Psychiatry  |
Dr. Sonya Lazarevic, MD
Dr. Sonya Lazarevic, MD is an addiction psychiatry doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 50 years old.

NEW YORK MEDICAL CENTER

550 1st Ave

New York, NY 10016

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lazarevic

Dr. Lazarevic's Experience

Dr. Lazarevic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Psychiatry

• Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Lazarevic does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Lazarevic is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lazarevic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lazarevic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazarevic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazarevic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazarevic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazarevic to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Lazarevic's Performance
in Westwood, NJ |
I find Dr. Lazaravic to be very comforting and effective. Her approach is casual and slow, creating a very open environment, free of judgement. She challenges me to understand myself and I feel like we work as a team. I would recommend Dr. Lazaravic to those who require supportive therapy and aren't afraid to put work into their progress.
I really found this psychiatrist VERY difficult and I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Even though, outwardly, she seemed friendly, in conversation I constantly had the impression of superiority, as if I was being talked-down to, just because I was a patient, not a doctor. I heard "entitlement" to respect, which is, of course, earned, not conferred by an M.D. certificate. I also noticed an unwillingness to think about altenative medications. The whole experience was unpleasant.
New Yok, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lazarevic's for about a year now. During that time I have found her to be professional, flexible and most importantly a great resource for me and my treatment. She never hesitates to schedule appointments on short notice and her administrative service is also very easy to use. As a doctor she is engaging, friendly and warm. Lastly, there has never been a time when I have felt uncomfortable, rushed or felt like she wasn't giving me 100% of her energy and attention.
Brooklyn, NY |
I was very pleased to find Dr. L, as she is direct and thoughtful in her approach. I immediately felt comfortable with her, and look forward to working with her.
New Hyde Park, NY |
Total waste of time - didn't listen to anything I said, asked dumb questions (asked me if I had a disorder, well, isn't it her job to determine that?), she really contributed nothing
New York, NY |
I saw the doctor for depression and expressly told her I did not want SSRIs because of ED problems. She wrote out a prescription for a medication that contained serotonin. During the appointment, she was not listening closely and rather wanted to show off what she thought she knew. I also found her manner sharp and certainly did not have, what I would call, a good bedside manner. She is one of many psychiatrists I have seen over the years and I would rank her at/near the bottom.
in Newyork, NY |
She asked great questions, saw me ontime, presented a good treatment plan.
New York, NY |
Very poor listener with a superior attitude. I certainly won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. Sonya Lazarevic, MD?
Are you Dr. Lazarevic?