Dr. Sonny Rubin, MD

Dr. Sonny Rubin, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Sonny Rubin, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He has been practicing for 18 years.

455 Old Newport Blvd Ste 101

Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rubin

See how frequently Dr. Rubin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Spondylosis
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Rubin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • St. George's University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Jersey Shore Med Center
  • La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
  • University Of S Ca/Lac and Usc

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rubin's Performance
Huntington Beach, CA |
Thank you Dr. Rubin for taking the time to listen and work with me towards relieving my symptoms without pain meds and offering your natural approach towards relieving my neck and arm pain. You are a true blessing!
Laguna Hills, CA |
Throughout my career, I have been able to observe numerous pain management specialists administering injections, in a variety of settings. Dr. Rubin's technique and bedside manner are second to none. The results I have personally witnessed in his patients are impressive. Personally, Dr. Rubin has performed injections for me, to treat chronic pain from previous injury. The actual injections were hardly noticeable, with no recovery time. I have had much relief, and I attribute this to Dr. Rub
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would like to say how professional and meticulous Dr Rubin is when it comes to the care of his patients and the procedures he performs on them. The communication and the way he listens to the questions and concerns that his patients do ask of him is outstanding. He literally tells you every detail of what is taking place during the procedure and is very concerned with the patients comfort. His staff his just as wonderful, very highly recommended doctor and staff. Thank you doctor Rubin
in GARDEN GROVE |
I have encounter many specialties of physicians, and by far Dr. Rubin has definitely left a lasting impression. He was attentive to my needs, personable, and showed great compassion for his treatments. On the contrary, I didn’t feel like just another patient walking thru the door. His staff were just as impressive as he was, showing compassion for the patient’s engaging in light conversation, and making the treatment very comfortable. I was enthused that staff often remembered me by name prior
Huntington Beach, CA |
I had two procedures/spine injections with Dr. Rubin of which I have been suffering from for many years up until I was referred to this wonderful man. I broke down crying because I have not lived without pain until undergoing my procedure. I cannot express enough gratitude towards Dr. Rubin for taking the time and offering his level of expertise from his non pill based approach which enabled me to get off these pills for the past two years! Thank you Dr. Rubin for changing my life!
Doesn't take time to get a full medical history or understanding of the root problem and doesn't follow up with patients. Even the CVS Minute Clinic calls to see if the prescription is helping. You are paying dearly for their time so they should give it to you. Nice man but needs to follow up after procedures and needs to worry more about the people than the bottom line. I wish him the best.
Irvine, CA |
Dr rubin is being a blessing I have lower back pain and upper plus I have migraine, his being my Dr for 4 yrs wish we had more doctors like him
Huntington Beach, CA |
I went to see Dr. Rubin after seeing multiple doctors to try and get rid of my neck pain. I was direct and to the point while explaining everything very clearly. I can say may pain has been alleviated completely after my injection and am very pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. Rubin!
in La Habra Heights, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Rubin by a Dr. who sent my MRI, diagnosis and orders to Dr, Rubin’s office. I scheduled an appt for an epidural injection & gave them my insurance info. Upon visiting the office and waiting for over an hour because they couldn't find my paperwork, he told me I needed an injection. I said, that's why I'm here. He said I would have to schedule an injection, they charged me for an office visit, then called 2 days b4 the appt to cancel because they didn't take my insurance.
in Foothill Ranch, CA |
Dr Rubin is fantastic! I was involved in a car accident and had terrible pain in my neck and lower back. I did chiropractic treatment but it wasn't relieving my symptoms. Dr Rubin was confident he could help me. He gave me all the information and answered all of my questions. After completing treatment with him I can't believe how much better I feel. I'm so grateful to Dr Rubin for giving me my life back!!
in Huntington Beach California |
Is in eligible Dr. focused on pain management and helped me quite a bit but my lower back pain
in Irvine CA |
Dr. Rubin truly cares about his patients and explains in detail what is going on with their bodies and what he does to fix it. I was in car accident that affected my neck & back, and after 3 injections I no longer feel any pain. He makes you feel comfortable and I am so happy to have found Doctor that truly cares!
Have you seen Dr. Sonny Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?

See our Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Rubin