Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD

Pharmacology ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Joseph

Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD is a pharmacologist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1981 and specializes in pharmacology and psychiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Joseph accepts

Dr. Joseph accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Joseph treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Joseph's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder

13.709677419354838%

Dr. Joseph?
Dr. Joseph's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD
Dr. Sonny Joseph has been my doctor for many (12) years. He is an excellent doctor, compassionate with great integrity. Recently, I become aware that some unscrupolous people were making deregatory reviews, mostly complaining about the doctor's refusal to give prescription to controlled drugs. Those are the drug dealers and users that abuse the controlled drugs. Dr. Joseph does not condone nor is willing to issue prescription to suspicious patients who claims that they need controlled drugs, only to sell it to the illicit market.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Saw him for the first time yesterday. Based on other doctor recommendations. A relaxed comfortable demeanor. Have a 2 week follow up to determine if on the right path with the medication regimen so glad he came into my life office staff. Incredible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph for 9 years and highly recommend his practice. He shows care and concern regarding my mental health and has prescribed the most effective medication to treat my condition. In addition, his office staff, particularly Tina, are supportive and helpful in arranging appointments as needed and assist with special requests to expedite prescriptions with the appropriate provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
My husband suffers from Bipolar disorder and sleep issues. With Dr. Joseph's help my husband is able to rest more easily and live happy without chaos. :-) My husband sees Dr. Joseph on a regular basis. He is always a good listener but also direct and honest with feedback. On the rare occasion that we are running later or need to move an appointment, the staff is courteous and as flexible as the doctor's schedule will allow. We love Dr. Joseph and are so glad we found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
I have been on meds for clinical depression for 28 years. Ever 8 years or so, I need a medication change, which is usually a painful time - weening off meds, weening on meds., etc. I went to Dr. J. and he started my new meds immediately. Dr. J. has me on a "cocktail" of meds which are working better than any other meds I have taken. I don't need traditional therapy, I have had that. But, I will be on meds the rest of my life. My M.D. sent me to Dr. J. for specialized medication treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Joseph for over 8 years and his treatment has helped me beyond belief. Even though they are usually busy, the doctor and staff take time to listen to me and respond accordingly. His education at Harvard and MIT has made it possible for him to answer every question I ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Sonny Joseph was recommended by a friend and I have been very thankful. He is a true professional as is everyone in his office and he treats everyone with respect. He was educated at Harvard he has a M.D. and a Ph. D which is uncommon. He is also concerned about the prevention of brain trauma brought on by sports and impact injuries. He is a busy man but is always calm and attentive and listens to your concerns and truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Joseph cares in a way like no other. Due to him, I'm myself again, and others can tell. He is a man who deeply cares for his people and he does everything in his power to help. He is an intelligent man who has saved lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Wonderful dr. He has helped me tremendously with my anxiety. He gives you the meds you need. Have the utmost respect for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Joseph is a very professional psychiatrist, he listens, he makes suggestions, he is not a Doctor that just hands you scripts every month. My 30 years of seeing psychiatrists I felt the most comfortable with him because it's obvious he actually cares. He even sees new patients on Saturdays. I have never had a Dr. that takes time from their weekend to see patients. He asks the right questions he is so experienced he doesn't have to waste time or have you see him every 30 days just to make $
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Doctor Joseph has worked with me with my issues. Doctor Joseph is a very professional and caring Doctor. He listens and from that provides a plan that is suited for each patient. Doctor Joseph has helped me greatly and I only say that I highly recommend Doctor Joseph and his staff! Ken S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
In my opinion, he's nothing but a drug dealer. He sees you in his office for less than 10 minutes, and already has his prescription pad in the hand before he even speaks with you. He NEVER takes vitals like a real doctor, so he prescribes meds without knowing anything about your health. He does no counseling or therapy of any kind. He had me on 5 meds at one time and it almost killed me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph's for over 20 years, and am very thankful for him. He is always caring and compassionate, and his staff is friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr Joseph is spectacular. Very good doctor that cares about his patients a and has a very friendly and accommodating office staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Besides Dr. Joseph’s impeccable credentials and Ivy League education he is a skilled and compassionate provider. Dr. Joseph takes the time to listen to my concerns and is thoughtful about my treatment plan. He cares, and this attribute is to me the most important. He’s been treating me for 23 years and I couldn’t be more grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Joseph is a wonderful doctor who helped me right away. he listened to my situation and prescribed a combination of meds an nailed it first time. I was feeling my old self within days and I'm so grateful to him. He monitored me closely for first two months and then i could come in less frequintly. He is highly educated and more than qualified. thanks doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Excellent Pharmacology MD. Many years of experience. Cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Worst doctor. Patients are herded in and out like cattle. He spends no longer than 1 minute with patients. Was excited for his expertise in medicine, he just wants patients that will not ask any questions, and he will not help you understand. When asked for explanation, I was asked to leave. Stay away if you actually want help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Joseph has seen me through a couple of hard times. He is a fine doctor that I would recommend to anyone in need of a psychiatrist, Many, many thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD?
Dr. Joseph has been a wonderful help to me. I have been going to him for close to a year and he has helped me find a balance of medications that is working for me. He listens to me when I say the side effects don't work for me, or that it didn't solve the issue we were working on. I've have had doctors in the past that brushed me off and made me feel worse leaving than I did than when I arrived. I'm thankful I found Dr. Joseph
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Joseph?

Compare Providers