Dr. Sonja Williams, DO

Dr. Sonja Williams, DO

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sonja Williams, DO is a gynecology specialist in Rolla, MO and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 and specializes in gynecology, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

1050 W 10th St Ste 510

Rolla, MO 65401

• American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Williams

See how frequently Dr. Williams performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Gonorrhea Screening

Dr. Williams's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Central Methodist College Fayette, Mo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Mercy General Health Partners

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends

Dr. Williams' Performance

Dr. Williams was very knowledgeable and also asks about; diet, stress and hormones. She needed to give me a referral for another doctor, due to blood counts, however she did all the initial blood testing and was methodical. I believe she brings new updated medical practices to her office and would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter saw Dr Williams while at Rolla. She went for a well women's visit. Dr William prcededed to do a Pap smear changing ins coding w/o telling my daughter who is 19. She followed that with a biopsy. The office ensued my daughter and I that we were only responsible for office co-pay. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

PCRMC Guest Relations department would be happy to address your complaints at 573-458-7878. We take pride in the care we provide and do everything to address issues brought forth. It is hard to address issues if they are not brought to our attention. We appreciate any feedback and if there is a time you are not pleased with a recent follow-up, please contact the Guest Relations department again.

Dr. Williams has changed my life. I appreciate her thoroughness. She was knowledgeable about my condition and her recommended and prescribed medications? are working. She takes time to talk to me and answers my questions even when I call or email. I trust her with my life and recommend her to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When contacting her office there was no answer. I have since discovered that she closed her office and did not inform her patients. I am trying to locate her to obtain my medical records with no luck. By law she is to maintain patient records for 7 years. I intend to file a complaint with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Jean- I did hear of your complaint today from the MO Board of Healing Arts. I am sorry for your difficulty in finding me. As you were never established as a client of mine, I have never been custodian of your records. I did send out letters to my established clients two months prior to my closure in May. I purchased the building and some contents from Dr. Hubbell, but not the practice. Dr. Hubbell's records all were turned over to the care of JCMG. Good luck and best wishes.