Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female

Dr. Kristiansen

Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kristiansen accepts

Dr. Kristiansen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Kristiansen treats your condition or procedure

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wound Repair

Houston Fertility Center is committed to providing individuals with the field's highest level and most successful infertility treatment available in a private, compassionate, and professional clinic environment. Throughout her years of practice, serv...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.0

Dr. Kristiansen?
Dr. Kristiansen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD
We had one shot at conceiving through Ivf due to insurance restrictions. I only had three eggs that were viable which wasn't very promising. We had a beautiful baby girl we named Cecilia and almost exactly a year later we learned that we were expecting twins. With the help of Dr Kristiansen and her team we would not have the wonderful family we have now. Thank you again!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?
Treatment plan and medications were given without proper consultation. No monitoring while taking stims medications (which creates failed attempts). Blanca provided incorrect information (was told I could only purchase medication from the pharmacy they refer to) which was incorrect. Blanca called in medication incorrectly. Treatment calendar had multiple error and contradictions. Dr was great however, poor staff that jeopardizes optimal patient care and the insurance bill is Poor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?
NEVER come here! besides the fact you only see her maybe 2 times of the 12 months of treatment (in my case) . she put me on Clomid even tho i ovulated she kept increasing my dosage every month. every time i went in to look at my follicles it was only her assistants looking at the ultra sound which i think it should be looked at by a trained physician!! i spent a lot of money here and did not get ANY results i still dont know whats my fertility diagnosis is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?
I need to review and report that I lost my left fallopian tube during my ectopic pregnancy rupture while under her care following IVF treatment from her. She misdiagnosed my condition as a non-viable pregnancy and cleared me as "safe", the next day I passed out from internal bleeding and had to have an emergency operation to remove the ectopic pregnancy along with my fallopian tube. They almost had to remove my ovary, but Dr. Dogan was able to save it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?
Dr. K and her staff are very professional and offer compassionate care. They readily take your phone calls(no matter how much anxious patients call) and remember your medical history and personal situations. The staff are always very supportive and and encouraging at every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?
Office staff failed to submit claim within first 12 months of service, later imposed that burden on us. We went to office to discuss & negotiate the payment. They threatened us, they will call COPS and said we have no other option but to pay the amount, though it is their mistake. Insurance clearly mentioned procedures performed were 100% covered, only reason for denial is late submission. Really disappointed with such rude behavior of staff, for sure they have support from Dr. Kristiansen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonja Kristiansen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kristiansen?

Houston Infertility Clinic