Dr. Sonia Sood, MD

Dr. Sonia Sood, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Sonia Sood, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in League City, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Sood is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Sood

It is our commitment to make your experience at our practice the best it can be. We understand that your time is valuable, and we are committed to providing you with "same day" service and short wait times. As a walk-in you may be treated by a certified NP or PA, and your treatment will, in turn, be reviewed by either Dr. Guderian or Dr. Sood.

Dr. Sood's Experience

Dr. Sood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Medical College of Wisconcin
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Sood has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Clear Lake Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Sood is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Sood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sood to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sood's Performance
League City TX |
Wonderful person and doctor. She takes the time with you and explains everything to you and answers any questions you may have. Would recommend her to anyone who needs family medicine.
in TX |
Dr Sood has been my primary care doctor for about 8 yrs. She’s awesome! She really listens, I always feel like I’m getting the best care. Also, if I get sick and need to be seen right away, I can always walk in and see another doctor there. They will have my records so they can make decisions based on my passed medical history.
We appreciate the positive feedback.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sood cares deaply about our issues, she understood how I felt about my new found blood sugar problems. I did not want to take these meds, but she worked through it with me not making demands. Baby steps, blood sugar 143 from 497 without needle in 6 days, yahoo! Good job doc,
in Dickinson, TX |
We LOVE Dr. Sood...so glad we found her!!! She is very caring and very personable, I never feel rushed when I see her. I feel my health is important to her. If there is something she feels needs more care we are always given a referral to another capable doctor. By doing this she saved my husbands life. She's quiet and calm, but she gets things done. If you need a doctor you need to use her, you won't be disappointed!!!
League City, TX |
I was very pleased with my well woman visit and how thorough she was. I had not had a good examine in years and am glad I have her for my PCP.
We appreciate the positive response! Thank you!
League City, TX |
I love Dr. Sood! She is professional and cares about the needs of her patients.
We appreciate your positive response
in League City, TX |
Dr Sood and her staff are the most fried and accommodating group of people I've had the pleasure to be around in a very long time, I don't feel like a number and I'm always taken care of promptly. I've visited many dr offices and seen many physicians and Dr Sood is by far the kindest and genuine person, she goes out of her way to make sure you are getting the care you deserve, she clearly explains your diagnosis and treatment options and most importantly she listens and spends quality time.
We appreciate your positive response
I have been a patient of Dr. Sood For about five years, she does very good at addressing my medical concerns. I do not like to see anyone else.
in League City, TX |
I have been using Dr. Sood for some time now.. I like the way she sits down and explains my health issues the way I can understand. I continue to use Dr. Sood with confidence. and recommend her for your heath needs..
We appreciate the positive feedback
in League City, TX |
Dr. Sood is professional and at the same time personal. She listens to your comments and concerns and addresses each one; if she does not know the answer she will say"excuse me i will research" and return with the answer, She is very detailed in explaining information to me. Also she is not in a hurry. Dr. Sood shows care and kindness to me. I highly recommend Dr. Sood as a primary Doctor.
We appreciate your positive feedback
in Dickinson, Tx |
Professional, competent,courteous and caring, exceedingly attractive.
Seabrook, TX |
We were new to the area (moving here from out of state) and excited to get started with Dr. Sood. The house administrative staff were lacking compassion, care, service, and grace. As a healthcare professional, I would be so disappointed, even embarrassed if my patients experienced the same apathetic service that I did. If you are looking for a quality provider that has your best health (and service) interests at heart, I urge you to look elsewhere.
We apologize for the negative experience. We are investigating this matter and plan to address as needed.
in League City,TX |
I recently went to Dr Sood for medical clearance She took her time to wxplain things and exam me. She then suggested further evaluation with a specialist. She and her staff arranged for thr specialist. Dr Sood is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I am a health care person so I really appreciate this quality in addition to her experince in the field. Her staff were very kind and followed up my care. I highly recommend Dr. Sood and her staff.
in League City, TX |
Dr. Sood makes me feel very comfortable in discussing any questions that I might have and I really appreciate that she is monitoring my status carefully.
in Alvin, TX |
I have used Calder Urgent Care for walk-in and scheduled appointments with great satisfaction. Wait time is usually minimal and Dr. Interaction time is more than other clinics I have used. Dr. Sood is a caring person.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Sood spent time with me, asking questions and answering my questions. Did not feel rushed.
in Houston, Tx |
I have been going to Dr. Sood for years now and think she is wonderful. No matter how busy she is, she always takes the time to sit down and really listen to me. I think she has a wonderful bedside manner and she is a wonderful doctor as well as a wonderful person. I would highly recommend Dr. Sood.
Have you seen Dr. Sonia Sood, MD?

Visit Dr. Sood