Dr. Sonia Shah-Pandya, MD

Dr. Sonia Shah-Pandya, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Internal Medicine Associates Of Chesterfield 611 Watkins Centre Pkwy Ste 250 Midlothian, VA 23114 Get Directions

Welcome to Internal Medicine Associates of Chesterfield. It is our sincere desire to give you the best healthcare possible. We specialize in compassionate family medicine and provide primary care through all stages of adult life.

Dr. Sonia Shah-Pandya, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. She is 43 years old. Dr. Shah-Pandya is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital and Bon Secours - St. Francis Medical Center.

Dr. Shah-Pandya's Experience

See how Dr. Shah-Pandya's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah-Pandya

Dr. Shah-Pandya accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shah-Pandya has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shah-Pandya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah-Pandya to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shah-Pandya's Performance
Great doctor. Is a good listener and takes her time with me. She puts me at ease and has helped me successfully manage my health issues. I have recommended her to friends and family who have all had the same experience.
in Richmond, VA |
I'm glad I switched. She was very condensing at times and I never felt as if she really cared. I'm sad to say. She suggested an anxiety med that made me gain weight like crazy, then as I "blow up" asked what I was going to do about my weight. I gained 40 lbs and was very unhappy and she made me feel as if it was totally my fault. I just knew something else was wrong. I switched doctors and they corrected the issue and referred me to several specialists - 30 lbs down.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Shah-Pandya is the perfect balance of excellent bedside manner and medical diagnosis / understanding. She always makes you feel comfortable and works to understand your concerns and properly diagnose any condition. My mother, sister and good friends are now also patients and they have had great experiences with her as well.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Shah is compassionate, detailed, accurate, and punctual. I feel confident that I am in the best hands with her. Our community is lucky to have such a tremendous physician.
in Richmond, VA |
Her staff is top-notch. I wouldn't recommend her at all to somebody who has other issues like RA or any complex diseases. She treated my spouse and would not find out what was causing tiredness and fatigue. Told her it was menapause and offered no explaination. I was in the room with her when she said it. I am a nurse and knew it was not right. Went to my doctor and she had almost no Iron in her blood. I found Dr. Shah very condenscending to my partner.
in Richmond, VA |
When I first moved to Richmond in 2003, I chose Dr. Shah-Pandya because she worked at a convenient location to me (MCV). I grew so attached to her professional, yet caring and comforting manner that I followed her to St. Francis...even though that location is very far from my home and work. Her staff is proficient and kind, as well. I hope that Dr. Shah-Pandya never retires!!!
Richmond, VA |
After waiting almost 2 hours to be seen, I was not pleased but found Dr. Shah-Pandya to be very pleasant. I didn't appreciate the wait time nor the could care less attitude of the nurse. I feel that they had forgotten me, and I had to ask why it was taking so long to be seen. And being a new patient and my first visit, I hope my next visit will be better.
Have you seen Dr. Sonia Shah-Pandya, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah-Pandya?

Compare Dr. Shah-Pandya

Dr. Shah-Pandya's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shah-Pandya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences
    Med College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University
    Williams College

Dr. Shah-Pandya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah-Pandya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine