Dr. Sonia Shah, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Shah

Chandra B Rathod MD PA

4211 N Cicero Ave Ste 203 Chicago, IL 60641

Dr. Sonia Shah, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 8 years. She specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sonia Shah, MD
I have been going to see with Dr. Shah for allergy within last year and have , My experience with this doctor is beyond words I can say about her, professional and courteousness are those few words that come to mind … she following the steps of your mother Dr. Chandra Rathod M.D. ( my primary doctor ) Both an ace in book when it come to treat your medical problem. My medical situation gets better as the treatment goes along I'm completely satisfy and feeling much better ….. Thank you DR.SHAH JLA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is an excellent doctor with a terrific bedside manner. She’s truly concerned about one’s overall health and not just one’s allergies. If you have questions, she takes the time to answer them and provide research. I highly recommend her for anyone with allergies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
I was looking for a doctor for my chronic cough, asthma and severe allergies. After visiting many doctors even at Northwestern, Sheridan Medical Center , they were not able to give me an answer to my problems. After searching with my insurance company they referred me to Dr. Sonia Shah. She was was able to give me an answer to all my problems by giving customized allergy shots. Within four months my lungs were clear and my allergies were better. I feel like a new women. Thank you Dr. Sonia Shah
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Sonia Shah is the reason I have given up on traditional western medicine. -showed up two hours late - Did not listen - Did not seem to want to help This encounter actually made me extremely sad. I only go to the doctors if it is truly needed. Unfortunately, the worst experience I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Sonia Shah is a fantastic doctor. She takes time to explain what is going on and all possible outcomes. As well as all treatments, without feeling pressured to make any decisions right away. She is truly a blessing. Such a kind hearted woman. Thank you Dr. Shah!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Ever since I met with Dr. Shah my allergy and asthma symptoms have declined. She and her staff are very friendly, and the weekly visits aren't a drag.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Shah. Dr. Shah and her staff are so personable and compassionate. Dr. Shah treats her patients with respect. My allergies have gone completely since starting allergy shots.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
I've been going to Dr.Shah for over a year for allergy shots. I'm allergic to pets, trees, grass etc. I own pets and was tired of horrible symptoms so I decided to get the shots to get rid of them once and for all. I am at once a month shots and can stay at home and go outside without non stop sneezing, itchy watery eyes etc. I can go to the park and sit on the grass. I chose Dr.Shah for her high success rate and great reviews and it was the best decision ever! I love the staff awesome people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is a wonderful caring doctor, I've also had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Rathod and she is just as equally caring and wonderful. Dr. Shah helped me get over my cat allergies so that I could keep my pet cat! So proud to be her patient! The receptionist and Assistants are very helpful and friendly. I just love coming in for a visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is so sweet. You can see that she actually cares about you and her other patients. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. They try to work around your schedule too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
DR. Shah is the kind of doctor that everyone should have. Not only is she update on a medical concerns, etc., she has a bedside manner that every doctor should take lessons from. She gets to know each patient personally and does not forget even if you have not seen her for a while. S he knows her business and is an asset to the medical profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Shah or her staff to any of my family and friends. Her nurses were trying to draw blood from me and it took them 4 attempts to find my vein. After the fifth attempt, I had a baseball sized bruise on my arm. I set an appointment with the receptionist for 9:30am and Dr. Shah didn't even show up to the office until 10:45am! She has a lot of nerve charging the kind of prices she does when she shows up late to work almost everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?
Dr. Shaw is very professional. She is on time always. I never have to sit and wait for hours for her, she is attentive and truly cares for her patients. She has taken her time in explaining complicated matters to me with compassion and understanding. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonia Shah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

• Allergy & Immunology

University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med
2011
2008

Dr. Shah accepts

Dr. Shah accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Shah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergy Testing
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Food Allergy