Dr. Sonia Kaufmann, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Carol J Thrun MD 10 Congress St Ste 208 Pasadena, CA 91105 Get Directions
Dr. Sonia Kaufmann, DO
Dr. Sonia Kaufmann, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Kaufmann is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Kaufmann's Experience

See how Dr. Kaufmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaufmann

Dr. Kaufmann accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kaufmann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaufmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufmann to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kaufmann's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Kaufmann is the Best!!!!!! She always is patient and listens to your concerns. She also is the only DR. Who was able to see me the same day because of a simple nosebleed!!!!! 5 ?????????? STAR!!!!!
La Canada Flintridge, CA |
She may be young, but she's good and thorough. She talks potential treatments through with you and listens to your preferences. Her staff is bright, helpful, and I've never waited so little time in any doctor's office.
in 91105 |
She is an angel. And she has been thorough. I take pretty good care of myself, but she is attentive to the issues that pop up. If one doesn't take good care of yourself then there is not much she can do. I am not a believer that our medical system should support through technology and cost people who don't put there own self care first.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I agree, Dr. Kaufmann was gentle. But that was the only positive. When I shared medical concerns I was having she quickly wrote me referrals. When I called the doctors she referred me to, all three said they didn't take my insurance and seemed surprised I was even referred to them. I called Dr. Kaufmann's office twice and the receptionist said she would look into it and call me back. The receptionist was annoyed, said she would call me back. She never did. Dr. Kauffman just doesn't seem to care.
in Pasadena, CA |
Pro: Dr. Kaufmann was gentle. Cons: I did not feel confident in her decisions, and experienced a high degree of weight-related bias (I am fat). When I was recovering from a contagious illness and asked whether it would be okay for me to fly, she agreed to write a clearance letter before examining me (I actually was likely not okay to fly). She also made recommendations for my activity and eating before finding out my current practices, which made it clear it was from bias and not information.
Have you seen Dr. Sonia Kaufmann, DO?
Are you Dr. Kaufmann?

Compare Dr. Kaufmann

Dr. Kaufmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Kaufmann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kaufmann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaufmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaufmann does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kaufmann and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.