Pediatrics  |
Dr. Sonia Chauhan, MD
Dr. Sonia Chauhan, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 47 years old. Dr. Chauhan is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

Dr. Sonia Chauhan MD

7616 Branford Place

Dr. Sonia Chauhan, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Centene
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Chauhan

Strive for prompt attention to the child's and parents needs with utmost respect, accountability, integrity, quality and excellence

Dr. Chauhan's Experience

Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Lincoln Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2000

• Best Team player Physician Leader nomination, Methodist Sugarland Hospital, 2011
  • Best Supportive Physician Leader, Methodist Sugarland Hospital, 2010
  • Best Female Physician, Memorial Hermann Sugarland Hospital, 2010
  • Most Responsive Physician, Memorial Sugarland Hospital, 2011
  • Baby's first, Feb 2013
  • Methodist Sugarland Hospital rolls out red carpet for its leading physicians, March 2010
  • Business briefs 2010, July1,2010

• Hindi

Dr. Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chauhan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Chauhan's Performance
Houston, TX |
Came recommended; however, she either does not call back or even have a nurse call back; and if she does call back, it is days later. She is too busy and does not know her patients. She goes out of town a lot and has other doctors on call, who will not answer your questions or help but recommend you go to the hospital to avoid liability. She did not do my child's bloodwork on schedule. I asked at every appt. They did it after 1 year; and finally, she diagnosed his anemia. Go somewhere else.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is a very attentive pediatrician. She does a thorough examination on my children and she takes time to listen to the concerns I have and explains them patiently. When my son was born, she came to visit and check my baby and me at the hospital. My children love her and are not afraid to go see her when they are not feeling well. My husband an I feel blessed to have Dr. Chauhan as our children's pediatrician and looking after their well-being.
in Houston, TX |
I am a mother of three back to back babies. I had some real bad experience with my child's first pediatrician so I switched to dr. Chauhan when I got my second baby and ever since I'm switched fully satisfied with her job that I chose her to be the doctor for all my kids.unlike other doctors she givesher patients full time trying to listen wats going on with the kid and how to use the prescriptions. I always leave her office satisfied rather than having doubts. I would definitely recommend her.
Houston, TX |
Based on good reviews, we started taking our daughter to see her. It was good at first, even though the wait was close to an hour. We noticed there's alot "student doctors" coming in and out asking the same questions before we even see the doctor. As the months past, Dr. Chauhan is alway out and there would be full weeks when doctor is not available. She's the only one there.. what is a parent to do with a sick child. The staff is so unqualified and lost at best. Terrible follow up on labs etc.
in Rosenberg tx |
Dr. Sonia is very thorough, I have been taking my daughter to her since she was born and she is 2 now. She answers all my questions and gives good advices. My daughter loves her. I have gotten same Day appointment most of the time.
in Sugar land, TX |
I absolutely love her. I have been taking my daughter since she was 1 year and now she is 4. She always answer all my questions, give as much time i need to be satisfied. She is just the best.
Sugarland |
We are very upset with this team, it's hard to make an appointment when your LO is sick,it's either MD is out of town or full at that day. Kids will get sick unscheduled they should be flixible with this! During regular visit we waited for so long an hour or two, they booked too many pt at the same time, After the wait when you finally see the MD she seem rush, bec other pt are waiting in the other rm. It happened every visit. After the 6mo of shots were done! Definitely not coming back here.
Missouri City, TX |
Our experience with the doctor is good, however her staff is extremely unqualified for what they are doing from scheduling appointments to confirming them; getting back with concerns over phone after checking with the doctor or piercing ear(dislocated piercing). They once cancelled our appointment on their after we confirmed it a day before on phone and blamed it on us that we told them to do so. They didn't get back with our repeated iteration of concern after check with doctor for over a month
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Chauhan is receptive, courteous, empathetic, and intelligent. She brings herself to your level in order to pass health information effectively. She listens to your concerns and advises you accordingly. When you call from home, she is there for you, and if needed, she calls the Emergency Room or the referred doctor to be expecting such you. She is committed to the well-being of her patients, She goes as far as making medical follow-up calls to her patients. She models caring to the core!
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Chauhan and her staff are wonderful! Very welcoming and happy to answer any and all questions. As a first-time parent, I felt extremely comfortable bringing my new son to her.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is an great pediatrician. You can tell from the first time you meet her that she is extremely knowledgeable. She does not make you feel rushed throughout the appointment. She is very thorough and addresses all concerns of the child and the parent. She also spends extra time teaching the parents during appts. From someone who is in the medical field, I would highly recommend her!
in Sugar Land, TX |
I love Dr Chauhan and her staff. I have worked as an RN with her in the hospital setting and now I take my kids to her. Her knowledge and expertise is top notch. She genuinely cares for each of her patients and their parents. Dr Chauhan is thorough and makes sure all questions are answered. I cannot say enough positive things about her, but I am sure thankful she is our pediatrician. I recommend her without any hesitation!
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chauhan and her team are amazing! She is very knowledgeable and kind. I wouldn't trust my baby to anyone else.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is a great pediatrician, every time we have to go in she gives us as much time as we need and answers all of our questions. We never have any problems getting an appointment or calls back. Amazing office, doctor, and staff!
Very thorough.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is a lovely person and her staff is wonderful. The wait is a little long but you are always easily able to get an appointment which is nice. My issue was simply that I felt like she is not very thorough.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. S. Chauhan will really take time to discuss with the parents everything that concerns your child. She would even encourage you to take note of your questions before your child's appointment.She will respond ( call back to you) immediately in case of something happens on a non-office/clinic days. Their new office is nice and spacious,less waiting time,and with friendly staffs.
in Houston, TX |
BEST DOCTOR EVER! just had my first baby and i am so glad I chose her. Really sweet, caring, gives you the maximum time she can, listens to you calmly. Highly recommended
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Chauhan is by far the BEST pediatrician EVER. My 9 year old will not see anyone else but her and feels so comfortable. My 2 year old knows when we are at her office and will go without a fuss. The staff is wonderful and makes sure to call back in a timely matter. Both girls love the different events for the patients like Halloween, holiday party and Valentines.
Have you seen Dr. Sonia Chauhan, MD?
Are you Dr. Chauhan?

Visit Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Centene