Dr. Sonal Prasad, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 37
Mental Hlth Retrdtn Tarrant Cnt1300 Circle Dr Fort Worth, TX 76119
Dr. Sonal Prasad, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Prasad has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Louisville Medical College medical school in 2011. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Prasad to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Prasad
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Prasad treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Prasad treats other conditions, please contact the office at (817) 569-4002.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Prasad is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Prasad's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Prasad's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Prasad accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Prasad accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Choice
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus