Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD

Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD

PediatricsFemaleAge 48

Pediatrics

Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Poway, CA. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Arch Health Medical Group

Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion15611 Pomerado Rd Poway, CA 92064
New Patient?

"Dr. Khattri received her medical degree from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College in India, and completed her residency at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. She began her practice in 20..."

- Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Pediatric Specialists at Palomar Health

Dr. Khattri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khattri

Dr. Khattri

Dr. Khattri is a fantastic doctor. She is caring and compassionate towards my child and very responsive. She was able to accurately diagnose my child with Kawasaki Disease, a rare disease where children can suffer long-lasting heart consequences if not diagnosed and treated in the first 10 days. Dr. Khattri was quick to respond, diagnose, and supported me step by step by providing a throughout treatment plan. She referred me with the KD specialists and discussed with them everything before arriving to the appointment. My child did not suffer long-lasting heart consequences thanks to her early intervention, expertise, and throughout examination. I can strongly recommend Dr. Khattri.
Erika – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
My daughter was diagnosed with anorexia immediately after visiting Dr Khattri. She knew right away and that helped with the recovery. I now have my other child see her for his annual check ups. She knows how to talk to the kiddos to make them at ease. i think she is awesome. She always asks about my daughter even if I just bring my son in for his visit.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
Dr. Kattri diagnosed my daughter's eating disorder way before it became an issue. Therefore it was much easier for her to recover from it. Eating disorders are very difficult to diagnose until it is late and it is effecting an organ like heart. Most pedestrians miss the signs. When we started treatment at the UCSD eating disorder clinic, we learned that most other kids eating disorder was not diagnosed until they end up in a hospital with physical symptoms. We are forever grateful!
san diego, CA – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
Dr. Khattri has a wonderful bedside manner. She is our family pediatrician and takes care of all three of my children. She listens with patience to the hundreds of questions my kids ask her and provides age appropriate answers. She followed up very promptly with concerns we had and is very good at returning calls. We have had less attentive pediatricians in the past and we are so happy to have found her.
Darshana in San Diego, CA – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
Dr. Khattri is a wonderful Pediatrician for my all 3 children. She has been their doctor since their birth. She always takes her time, listens and answers all the questions you have. I feel so blessed to have a doctor like her for my kids. I highly recommend her to anyone with kids!
Kyoko H in Torrance, CA – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
Dr. Khattri was exceptional with my 2 boys! She always addressed my concerns whether they were big or small. I was always able to get a same day appt and if we were out of town with a sick kid she would return our email promptly. I would highly recommend her as a pediatrician. My boys were very comfortable seeing her and I liked she talked directly to them when appropriate! :)
Tracy in Crown Point, IN – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Khattri to all of my family and friends. She has never rushed when seeing my children and would always talk to them as well as myself. She has always answered all of my questions and is very good at returning emails or phone calls. My children are very comfortable around her and that makes the entire appointment run smooth. Also, she always makes herself available to us and that is very much appreciated.
Natalie in Crown Point, IN – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonal Khattri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khattri?