Dr. Son Nguyen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Wellmed At Embassy Oaks 415 Embassy Oaks Ste 200 San Antonio, TX 78216 Get Directions
Dr. Son Nguyen, MD
Dr. Son Nguyen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels.

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

See how Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nguyen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
Staff in the office seem not to care at all what's going on with the patient. I was waiting in the room for 1.5 hr and once I asked the desk clerk when I possible can be seen, she told me I would be next, but it took another 15 min before I saw dr Cole s student! I wasn't advised that I won't see the doctor but an NP student. It seemed they didn't care at all about my experience. Staff was rude and disorganized. Not friendly. Honestly bad very bad
in Katy, TX |
I went in for a well-woman exam, and waited half naked in the room for an hour and a half. Gave her another go, and the same thing happened. After I've been waiting for an hour, the nurse came in to tell me that she might not be able to see me and that I should reschedule. My mouth dropped! Anyway, she came in. The exam lasted no longer than 3-5 mins. She even checked my thyroid.... And said all was well. I couldn't believe it, as I have a visible nodule and going in for biopsy tomorrow. Wow!
Katy, TX |
Dr. Cole helped me through my first pregnancy, although she did not deliver him. She was a bit cold and brisk during the first trimester, although she warmed up as the pregnancy progressed. If I had only had my first pregnancy, this would be a 4 stars, however while TTC a second baby, I experienced two miscarriages. I feel like my care after the first miscarriage was lacking, and the staff was often less than responsive, and labs were misplaced/read wrong.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is a real asset to this location. He spends time with you and asks questions as to give you the best care for your situation. He is very friendly, courteous and caring. Best experience with a doctor in years. He gave me more information on my condition in 15 minutes than the specialist has in a year.
Have you seen Dr. Son Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?

Compare Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nguyen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nguyen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nguyen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.