Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak, MD

Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak, MD

Pediatric Cardiology  ·

Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Lubbock, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in pediatric cardiology.Read his story

South Plains Pediatric Cardiology, P.A.

6401 Indiana Ave Ste C

• Molina Healthcare
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sopontammarak

Dr. Sopontammarak's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sopontammarak "have been a pediatric cardiologist for at least 20 years in practice both here in the US and at the medical school in southern Thailand. Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at TTUHSC, Lubbock, Texas. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sopontammarak "Excellent care for kids with heart problems as our own. We specialize in kids heart defects, abnormal heart sounds and rhythms, chest pain, syncope, etc. We work closely with the family for the treatment options and plans. We will find the best treatment available for your child."

• Pediatric Cardiology

Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • The Heart Inst for Chldn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

• Thai

Dr. Sopontammarak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sopontammarak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sopontammarak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sopontammarak to family and friends

Dr. Sopontammarak's Performance

Dr. Sam is wonderful. He is kind and energetic. He also went above and beyond to make sure my child was comfortable. They provide toys and cartoons along with a child size water and snack to help keep them entertained. I would choose Dr. Sam 100 times over and over again. Highly recommended!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We really enjoyed our experience with Dr. Sam and staff. They are very kind and caring. I would recommend them for any cardiac needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Sam is AMAZING!! We were very anxious when we came in for our daughter’s appointment. He was extremely thorough, compassionate, and personable. His staff is warm, welcoming, friendly and very helpful. I’m so glad we chose Dr Sam! We are thankful for his skills & expertise.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Sam is an amazing and really sweet Dr he has been very good to me and my son who is his patient he is very good at explaining. Things and his nurses are just as sweet too will recommend him to anyone I trust him with my sons health
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Sam was and is amazing he made my son feel good had him smiling let him know everything was great and was happy for him. The staff was also amazing wonderful women from the time I walked in to the time I lefted each one of them made us feel like we were family. They gave my son a little fruit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Sopontammarak?