Family Medicine  |
Dr. Solomon Paley, MD
Dr. Solomon Paley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Paley is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

1314 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 5203

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Paley

Dr. Paley's Experience

Dr. Paley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Essential Tremor
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Otitis Media
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Torticollis
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Jpsh
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Jpsh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Paley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paley to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Paley's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Texas |
I am a private patient and I saw dr Solomon 4 weeks ago ,he was about to write my thyroid med I ask him to do blood work cause i may need high or Lowe dosage and he said he will write my med after blood work and also he said I don't need to see him till next six months , so I wait and wait no call no blood result no med I went to his office and the lady said he wanna see me again I told her I can't afford to see dr again ! So end it up no med , no appointment, I was fourced to go see another Dr
Dr. Paley is wonderful! He is so warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable. He's diagnosed and treated me for something that specialists failed at for nearly a year. I feel lucky that that I found him. I've been seeing him for about nine years and have had nothing but great experiences with him, his other healthcare professionals, and his office staff. I recommend him to everybody who asks me, and I should mention that I actually work for another doctor's office :-)
in San Antonio, TX |
Took my son in and the nurse who took his vitals was VERY rude, she even seemed upset because we didn't know exactly how tall he was and she had to check his height. We never met Dr Paley a nurse practioner saw us and wrote an rx for antibiotics when I asked if there was sign of infection she said no. Then she suggested blood work to check. Not going back!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have worked with Dr. Paley for years in a professional capacity and we share mutual patients. As a consulting physician, I have been impressed by his thoroughness, communication, and attention to detail. There are few doctors that consistently go above and beyond for their patients and he is among them. I trust him to care for my patients and recommend him to friends and family.
in San Antonio, TX |
My Husband passed away. Dr. Paley has been our family doctor for 15 years. He and his spouse attended the funeral of my husband. I never expected them to show up. It was a surprise and touched my entire family. I know my husband was smiling down at all of us. Thank you Dr. Paley. You'll never know how much that meant to us all.
in San Antonio |
Dr. Paley is great, but his office staff are horrible. The phone never gets answered. You never get to see Dr. Paley, just his NP, who is nice, but I am a nurse and know my conditions, and get blown off by his slow, rude staff. I left his doctor years ago because of his staff, not because of him. Same old stuff. Dr. paley is great, but his office staff and MAs are not. Get a clue and stop churning. People matter. And yes; you are still Dr. Paley. Pah-leez.
San Antonio |
I like the doctor but his staff is somewhat rude. Snotty for no reason. Doc's spouse works in the office and she is no better. They also have two dogs in the office and a lab where they drab blood.
Helotes, TX |
Horrible horrible horrible staff. Unprofessional and rude. Completely unconcerned about patients. Treats you like you don't matter. Avoid this group at all costs. Their referral process is a joke.
in San Antonio, TX |
Horrible practice. Office staff and manager are rude, unwelcoming, and slow. Good luck getting a sick visit in under 2 days on a good week. If you decide try Dr. Paley, stop by your nearest Texas Med Clinic first to pick up your intake forms because you'll be going there anytime you're sick. When you get an appointment, you'll never see the mythical man known as Dr. Paley, because you'll be seeing a nurse practitioner, while being billed for a doctor's visit.
in San Antonio , TX |
I would give a higher review because his nurse practitioners are actually nice but the amount of time you spend waiting is ridiculous. His front desk clerk is an air head with an attitude problem and is not very helpful. I waited over an hour for blood work that took 30 seconds. It was a waste of my time and very frustrating.
Spring Branch, TX |
Smart. Did great job of figuring out tricky diagnosis. Office easy to deal with. Happy to have him as our family doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
When I'm sick, I cannot get an appointment for at least 2 weeks. Every appt. is with the Nurse Practitioner. Was told not to discuss any illnesses/injuries currently experiencing during a routine physical exam - or pay extra for the appt. Physical exam was done fully dressed. Refused to refill my meds until I paid $5.00 that I owed due to being undercharged at a previous visit. When I explained that I would pay when I came in the next week for an appointment, they refused to call in my refill.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very practical with approach to healthcare and very personable. You can tell he enjoys what he does. Very knowledgeable.
in San Antonio |
Called to get records for a physical in order to process a private adoption. Christina or Christian answered the phone and when I explained what I needed and how urgent it was she explained I had a 130$ bill due. I apologized and let her know I would pay it immediately but I needed assistance getting this done and had no problem paying prior to recieving the documents I needed. She again brought the bill up. I explained I was more then happy to pay asap. She was very rude. Business lost for good
in San Antonio |
I thought I would be meeting with the Doctor but I met with the nurse practitioner instead to my surprise. She was nice and seemed to be knowledgable. Although I would have liked to have been notified by staff that I would not be meeting with the Doctor at the time that I made the appt. The office staff did not make me feel very welcome, they didn't even make eye contact with me. What happened to good customer service ???
Have you seen Dr. Solomon Paley, MD?
Are you Dr. Paley?