Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD

Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD

Sports Medicine  ·

Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bothell, WA and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in sports medicine, interventional spine medicine, and more.

Spine Institute Northwest

1629 220th St SE Ste 201

Bothell, WA 98021

1 board action Found
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Kamson treats your condition or procedure

• Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain

"Our practice philosophy is that less is better, and to utilize less invasive treatments to help patients.? - Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD

• Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kamson

Dr. Kamson?
Dr. Kamson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD
Dr Kamson is an excellent physician, who allowed me to get my life back by having a cervical procedure. His staff members are very dedicated and caring, recommended it 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I am so very pleased with my experience at the Spine Institute. Dr. Kamson helped me from the very first day I saw him. I had physical therapy, chiropractic therapy and massage, but nothing worked for me. I injured my L5 lumbar and was in severe pain. It caused me not be able to walk. After getting laser treatment, I am able to walk without pain. I got my life back and thank Dr. Kamson and his staff for everything they did for me. I cannot express enough how pleased I am ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
grate skills , first class work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
i am 6 months after surgery and ready to tackle the world! Dr.Kamson and all his staff were so amazing.I most definetly would recommend to anyone with any kind of issues with there back to atleast let Dr.Kamson let u know what options are available. A big thanks to all involved
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I was very scared about getting the surgery, but I am very happy that I did get it done, my pain is basically gone and I have my live back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I have spine issues that have lingered for many years. Dr. Kamson's approach to care and the way he took time to evaluate and figure out where the pain came from is different than other specialists I have seen. He explained that based on my symptoms, it was not likely that the pain was coming from what seemed to be the obvious and the had a way to diagnose. Sure enough, it was not related to what other doctors had been chasing. After a minimally invasive procedure, I am close to pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
excellent in all he did for my husband. Very pleased.would't go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
had a surgery back in 2017. it went perfect, now were going to fix another problem. i had total cofidence in him !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
Recentemiente tuve un Smart Lipo, tenia grasa en partes localizadas. Que por mas que hiciera ejercisio o tuviera buena alimentacion me era dificil de eliminar la grasa en esas partes. Gracias al la buena intervencion del Dr. Kamson, ahora luzco un hermoso cuerpo de modelo. Me siento super confidente y mi ropa luce genial! Les invito que vengan a visitarlo y no se van a arrepentir de los grandes resultados.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
The pain I was experiencing in my back and right leg was unbearable. Dr. Kamson has decreased the pain by 90%, and it's getting better all the time. I highly recommend Dr. Kamson and his staff to anyone with back and or leg pain. Thank you! Michael R Cameron.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
1 year ago i was so done with my pain. I could get out of bed i am a mother to 2 kids. I when i came to him i had my wall up but he talked to me and brought that wall done . Within a week and a have i had my surgery. I would for sure have this surgery again if needs be. Olivia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I had an absolutely amazing experience at Spine Institute Northwest. All the staff was extremely warm, especially Doctor Kamson. He made me feel at ease before my procedure. I was completely comfortable.I have been completely relieved of the pain I had been suffering from for almost a year. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
Dr Kamson and the Spine Institute had a long hard fight with the V A to finally obtain the proper authorization for spinal surgery. I am glad they did, for the first time in acouple of years I've had no pain. The proceedure was pain free and handled very professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
wonderful caring staff I love you alll! Hope to see you all again soon but only to visit lol I cant begin to tell you how grateful I am to you Dr Kamson... God bless you all and much health to you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
Everyone treatment nicely, with care and professionally. I am feeling great and my back pain is improved. I had numbness and spasms all over my body, and they are now gone. I couldn't walk or stand, or sleep well, but now I can do everything. I am very happy with my care. I recommend Spine Institute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I had a Mobi-C replacement. I felt wonderful within a few days after surgery. I have had no problems. I am 6 months out and feel wonderful. I would recommend this procedure for anyone needing surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
I walked into the Spine Institute in the morning, had an MRI and within an hour, was shown the cause of the extreme leg pain I had been experiencing for 8 months. I was not expecting to be able to have a procedure the same day and my schedule was very tight. I am from Canada and had to get back. They accommodated my tight schedule and made it happen. I had a spinal decompression procedure and the leg pain is gone. I am so grateful. Everyone was so caring and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
great experience at clinic from phone call review, to initial consult, surgery day and follow up visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
My daughter has been dealing with bad back pain due to a sports injury. They were able to evaluate her and recomended treatment that has helped her tremendously. Follow up's have shown improvement and she is doing much better now. All staff was friendly and helpful to both of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Kamson, MD?
Staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I felt Dr Kamson and staff really spent the time to talk to me about my situation and make sure I understood everything, which I very much appreciated.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kamson?

Spine Institute Northwest

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kamson treats patients.