Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD

Dr. Forouzesh
Telehealth services available

Arthritis Care & Treatment Center

9808 Venice Blvd Ste 604 Culver City, CA 90232

Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD is a Rheumatology Specialist in Culver City, CA. Dr. Forouzesh has more experience with Arthritis and Arthropathy than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Southern California Hospital at Culver City. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Forouzesh to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Rheumatologists in your area

See similar Rheumatologists in Culver City

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Forouzesh accepts

Dr. Forouzesh accepts the following insurance:

CaliforniaCare HMO
Molina Healthcare
Principal Financial Group
PacifiCare HMO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Arthritis and Arthropathy

Arthritis and arthropathy specialists diagnose and treat diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis that damage joints, causing pain, stiffness and swelling.Compare with other Arthritis and Arthropathy specialists.

Typically treats 73% more than their peers

• Spondylosis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Forouzesh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Forouzesh

Dr. Forouzesh?
What People Say About Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD
One for the BEST Doctors list!
Anna Strong – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
Dr. Forouzesh is the best Doctor and his staff are very friendly and nice with the patient. If you guys looking for doctor. Dr. Forouzesh is the best and highly recommend
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I am a pat I'll ent of dr forouzesh for 20 years he is very professional. He has helped me with my fibromyalgia and I truly reccomend him to anyone he is the best rheumatologist I've known.
Marta – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give Dr. Forouzesh a 12 hands down! He has been my Rheumatologist since July of 2015 after being the one to CORRECTLY diagnose me with Lupus (SLE)/R.A. and APS - a very tricky autoimmune combination to manage. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about Lupus and a variety of other autoimmune diseases, Dr. Forouzesh is above all else very kind, compassionate and consistent in his patient care. He is very hands on, down to scheduling his own appointments and will even call you back on weekends or long after his office has closed. He is a terrific man who really cares! I HIGHLY recommend him if you're looking for a stellar Rheumatologist in the greater Los Angeles area...
Nicole C in Torrance – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I just want to thank Dr. Forouzesh for all of his service throughout the years. He has been a good doctor to me. Ive been coming here for 35 years, he's been a very professional and proficient doctor . I have had a lot of issues with my RA, and because of Dr. Forouzesh he has helped me through the pain, and has helped me get on dialysis about 15 years ago I want to thank him for all the wonderful years of him being my doctor . He has been a true friend and a true doctor to me . I hope and pray he continues his work in the medical field .
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I have been Dr. Forouzesh's patient for many years. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and experienced in his field of rheumatology, but he's well versed in many others. Dr. Forouzesh is very kind and gentle. His demeanour is fatherly. He really listens, which is rather unusual for a busy doctor. You feel that you are being taken care of as if you were his family. He is thorough and doesn't give up easily if he feels that maybe there could be more to investigate beyond the test results. He likes to get to the bottom of things and ensure that the outcome is right for his patient. I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Forouzesh. If you are lucky enough to be his patient, or become one, then be thankful. I am.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
He is an amazing doctor. I fly in from Springfield Missouri to see him twice a year. He is the only doctor that has been able to get my arthritis pain under control. He is so kind and spends lots of time with me. I highly recommend him!
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
Dr. Forouzesh and his Staff are amazing. I have been coming here for a few years now and have seen improvement in my ailment. Even as my body did not respond to the medication at first, Dr. Forouzesh worked to find the right medication to treat my condition effectively. I continue to receive excellent care as various tests are performed regularly to make sure I remain in good health with no side-effects. I highly recommend Dr. Forouzesh
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I was so fortunate to find Dr. Forouzesh back in in 1993 after moving into my new home. While I was watching a PBS Arthritis Telethon, He was there answering the phones and talking to the viewers about Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is what I was diagnosed with back in 1985. He had my attention as he spoke about my condition and the different ways of dealing with it. I was so pleased with what he was saying, and then to find out he was located in Culver City, was very cool. I made an appointmen
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I have been treated like royalty I came from another healthcare provider which I wasn't pleased. Dr. Forouzesh care has brought me thru so many devastated illnesses that have been over looked by my previous providers what impressed me about DrForouzesh was that he has thorough compassionate honest and generously caring for me and each patient that i noticed in the office i have had several conversations with patient waiting in the waiting room that have felt the same as i did that we will never
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
very attentive, listens to my complains and gives me sound advice about my problems overall very satisfied with all visits to office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
He’s an excellent doctor that is very knowledgeable about his profession, he makes it his point to give each individual personal time with his patients, I’ve known him for over 20 years and I’m in good health because of him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I met Dr.Forouzesh in 2005 while i was in the hospital. My first visit to his office in March of 2019 we both recalled meeting one another i have always though he was an incredible Rheumatologist he was the Doctor of patient I shared a room with in the hospital he has always speaking to me and made me feel like family. I recommend him to anyone. Ps. If his wife dosen't mind I love him too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
Ive been a patient of Dr.Forouzesh for over a year, he has helped me with my medical condition. Ive been struggling with pain, stress insomnia, anxiety etc... I have never seen any Doctor that takes time to listen to my problems and help with finding solutions without any hesitations he has made me comfortable that I admire and that makes me wanna listen to him and try. I have seen other doctors that have not taken time or concerns. I really appreciate him and recommend to anybody that is not i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
For nearly 8 years I experienced flare-up symptoms that doctors claimed were unrelated. A combat Vet referred me to Dr. Forouzesh. Dr. was kind and patient as I listed my symptoms. He ran blood work and testing no other doctor had before. It was he that finally gave me a diagnosis and treatment. With a chronic condition, you learn to appreciate the office staff. Both are excellent in terms of knowledge, friendliness and overall care.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I am a victim of Dr. Forouzesh serious wrong doing! This facility should be closed down and prosecuted for negligence! BE AWARE and be VERY CAREFUL if you decide to visit his office! I wouldn't recommend him to my worse enemy!
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
The single best General Practitioner and Rheumatologist I have been to. Comprehensive, yet not overboard, knowledgeable from empiric ability, unlike the internet doctors of today, he is very tech savvy, he Physician Assistant, in-house Ultrasound Tech and front office, while overworked due to the number of patients seen in their small office are wonderful! If you're tired of being treated like a machine on an assembly-line and more like a human, Dr. Forouzesh and team is they way to go
D'Maestro in Newport Beach – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?
I love this Doctor. Under his care my symptoms have declined 80-90 percent and it's only been one week. He's thorough, thoughtful and a nice guy too.
Robert in Venice, CA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Forouzesh?

Solomon Forouzesh MD is dedicated to arthritis care and its related subjects. His main priority is to provide the best possible care to his patients. Consultation is provided in collaboration with other medical providers to improve patient's quality of life.

• Rheumatology

1975
Cmdnj Rutgers Affil Hosps

• Farsi

More Information

• Does Dr. Forouzesh communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh communicates via email

• Does Dr. Forouzesh offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Forouzesh offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Forouzesh have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Forouzesh offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Forouzesh offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Forouzesh offers evening visits