Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Soheil Payvandi, DO
Dr. Soheil Payvandi, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Sacramento, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

2801 K St Ste 310

Sacramento, CA 95816

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Payvandi

Dr. Payvandi's Experience

Dr. Payvandi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion

No malpractice history found for California.

• Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--New York
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Payvandi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Russian

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Payvandi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Payvandi to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Payvandi's Performance
indianapolis, in |
Dr. Payvandi - JERK, At appt #1 he told me I need surgery for CTS even I had two confliction EMG results & he HATES (yes, hates) when you go for 2nd opinion and/or when you feel not confident w/his decision. At appt #3 after I told him I went for 2nd opinion & other Dr has a different opinion on my condition, his face suddenly changed then told me that he's agreed w/that doctor & he has no diagnosis for me, then he kicked me out from his office w/o recommendations. You decide!
fair oaks, ca |
Great Dr! Caring, careful. Great personal interaction. Has done hand surgery on both me and my husband. Highly recommend him!
Sacramento, CA |
He seems disinterested and dismissive. Last time he had x-rays taken and I don't believe he even looked at them. When I asked him about it, he said "your wrist will never be straight, so..."shrugged and walked out the door. I have another appointment but am considering cancelling it. I have already asked around for references to another hand doctor. If you decline surgery, he will not treat you any other way. It's surgery or nothing with him.
Fair Oaks, CA |
He is the worst doctor ever . He has no sense to talk to patients . He asked my husband to change his profession and denied that he is in pain . He does not know how to talk . He is very rude and is not at all good with patients . I think he he needs to change his profession himself .
Sacramento, CA |
Worst experience ever with a doctor. He was so rude and condescending. Told me he didn't care and didn't have time to answer my questions. I left his office in complete shock over what I just experienced with him. Left office in tears!
in Marysville, CA |
He did carpel tunnel release on both my hands a month apart I think he did a great job Nov and Dec 2016. When looking for a Dr.I would definitely recommend. Nice guy with a good sense of humor who knows his stuff.
in Davis, CA |
I had 5 hand surgeries with Dr. Payvandi, 1 carpal tunnel- 4 release trigger fingers. I was treated with the utmost respect as his patient. He and his staff have been kind, caring- top notch in courtesy. I would highly recommend him if you need a hand surgeon/diagnosis as he is the best in the area. I have had many over the years due to heavy manual labor. All was done promptly from tests, appointments to actual surgery with very little waiting and great prompt communication; I am thankful!
in Dixon, ca |
He came in, looked at X-rays and said I can fuse your wrist. I'm going to give you a shot of cortisone to calm the inflammation but it may not work. Ask your pcp to write a script for colchicine. He said he can't write prescriptions for anything but pain meds when he operates??? He said he can operate and give cortisone shots.
in Sacramento, CA |
my name is shahida ginn and dr. payvandi did surgery on my elbow. he did a very good job. he and his staff was very considering and caring. as a patient who has had my share of surgeries, the experience with dr. payvandi and his staff was a welcoming pleasure. I would highly recommend dr. payvandi to anyone wanting great professional medical care, good bedside manners and a fantastic staff.
in Folsom, CA |
Dr. Payvandi is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon. My husband was referred to Dr. Payvandi after going to Urgent Care during after hours here in Folsom and finding out his hand was broken. We got into see Dr. Payvandi on Monday and I was impressed by the Drs knowledge and straightforwardness on how to heal my husband's hand. My husband's hand healed beautifully. The experience was great. I would highly recommend Dr. Payvandi and his office staff was friendly and professional too.
in Roseville, CA |
My wife saw Dr. Payvandi about 4 months ago. My wife works in the medical field and has an excellent understanding of how a skilled and compassionate medical Dr's conduct their self. Someone who takes the time to understand and properly diagnose and treat their patients. Dr. Payvandi clearly demonstrated he lacks these skills. He told my wife that she needed to find another profession and there was nothing he can do for her. He was wrong and she got the treatment she needed from a skilled Dr.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Payvandi is very professional and caring. Did exactly what he said he would do.
in Orangevale, CA |
Dr Payvandi was EXCELLENT!! Very detail orientated and no corners cut. Was not quick to recommend surgery on my wrist and hand and a treatment plan was discussed and implemented. My hands are my work tools as an Orthopedic Massage Therapist and his treatment of myself and issues was excellent. Jody M. 12/31/15
Have you seen Dr. Soheil Payvandi, DO?
Are you Dr. Payvandi?