Dr. Soham Puvvada, MD

Hematology | Female

Dr. Soham Puvvada, MD
Dr. Soham Puvvada, MD is a hematology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Puvvada is affiliated with Banner Children's - Diamond Children's Medical Center.

Dr. Puvvada's Care Philosophy

Dr. Puvvada's Experience

See how Dr. Puvvada's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Puvvada

Dr. Puvvada accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Puvvada is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Puvvada has admitting privileges.

Dr. Puvvada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Puvvada to family and friends
Dr. Puvvada Says:

We are 100% committed to improving your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Dr. Puvvada's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Puvvada is an amazing doctor. She has provided excellent care to me throughout the last two years. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and well informed on current research. She is also very well connected throughout the country. She is always very thorough during appointments. She is a very caring, compassionate doctor who I would highly recommend. I am more than impressed with the care I have received from her.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Puvvada and her entire team should be recognized for their treatment of patients that come through her office. Her staff, Chris, Sandy, Covey, Ashley, Jennifer, Maria, and others treat each patient as individuals. They always greet you with a smile to make sure you feel positive about your treatment. . Dr. Puvvada establishes the positive, supportive, educational environment which the team has implemented to the fullest to address the needs of their patients.
in Benson, Az. |
I absolutely love this Doctor. Her sensitive, kind nature is wonderful. I enjoy talking to her. She takes the time to explain and understand my concerns. Her staff is also wonderful, in fact the entire facility is a blessing, the furnishing, the administration staff, reception and insurance staff are truly wonderful and caring, I am so glad I changed my insurance and my previous Oncologist to Banner. Thank you a million times Dr. Puvvada and staff.
in Tucson, AZ |
Understanding, knowledgeable and lets me make my own choices on my care. Very personable, makes me feel relaxed. I trust her judgement. She keeps on top of my appointments. I missed one because of circumstances beyond my control with a pulmonologist after a lung biopsy and she called me personally to assure me things looked good. I will have that appointment tomorrow (it was the soonest I could get in) and because of her personal call to me I haven't been stressing over it.
in Tucson, AZ |
Be extremely grateful you found her and she is your doctor.
Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Puvvada is an outstanding doctor! Dr. Puvvada is smart, curious, outgoing, and professional. I have been in her care for over two years and am thrilled at the level of care I receive. Dr. Puvvada is highly focused on patient care. I always feel that I have all of her attention. No question was too small or stupid for her to answer and insure that I understood the answer. Each visit lasts until I am completely satsifed.
in Tucson, AZ |
We believe in a comprehensive compassionate scientific approach to the treatment of cancer. I believe in bringing cutting edge state of the art scientific advances to our patients and their families. Her forward approach to treating my Lymphoma Cancer was letter perfect! She is so very friendly, yet precise in her diagnosis and treatment. She took the time to explain all aspects to a very impatient wife. I know she is a very busy woman, however, she is capable of more management reponsibility
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Puvvada became my oncologist in January 2013 after she joined the team at UACC. I was in remission for just 8 months. Caring, compassionate and always has time to listen no matter how busy her schedule is. I highly recommend Dr Puvvada and the UACC because truly this is the place where the angels of the lord work.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr.Puvvada has always been honest, caring, and concerned. She has always answered every single one of my questions and followed up on concerns when I bring them up. She is always attentive during my appointments and explains everything in full detail. I admire her ability to get right to the point without making you feel like she's trying to breeze past you.
in Sahuarita, AZ |
I came to Dr. Puvvada in the middle of my chemo treatments as we moved into the area from up north (AZ). The transition was smooth and she made sure that my chemo time line did not lapse. She is thorough and answers all of my questions and put me at ease through the whole process. She let me know what would be happening and why. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends as she is excellent and really knows her stuff!!! She never rushed me when I had my appointments with her.
in Benson, AZ |
Dr. Nfonsam removed lymphoma cancer from my back. After that I meet Dr. Puvvada she told me she would be taking care of my chemotherapy. I went thru several months of chemo and since have had several pet scans. NO CANCER I thank God for this. I have meet a lot of people thru this and am very impressed with my results and with the people. Dr. Puvvada is a person that has my welfare at heart and I am very thankful for that. Her staff is also very very good at taking my interest at heart.
in Green Valley, AZ |
I give Dr Puvvada 10 Stars. Her aggressive and knowledgable care has brought my husband thru his third cancer experience. First CLL and Richtors transformation large B cell Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in Kansas City with Dr Richarad Mundis and now Hodgins Lymphoma after we relocated to Green Valley Az. I would recommend Dr Puvvada and the University of Arizona Center to anyone needing compassionate and cutting edge diagnosis and treatment.
in Yuma, AZ |
We can't be any happier to have contacted her for my mom's treatment. From day one, Dr. Puvvada and her staff have provided excellent service and care up to date.. She is very professional and very straight forward and at the same time very compassionate.
in Tucson, AZ |
very diligent and compassionate, for the patient doctor.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Puvvada treated my husband who had a very difficult diagnosis of AITL as well as developing a heart disease. She exhausted all resources in trying to bring his cancer in control under very difficult and insurmountable odds. She gave my husband and I 2 1/2 good months prior to his passing. She also showed great compassion and care not only for my husband but for myself as well. I am grateful for all she was able to do for us even when we switch to hospice care. Her staff is 5 stars.
Have you seen Dr. Soham Puvvada, MD?
Are you Dr. Puvvada?

Compare Dr. Puvvada

Dr. Puvvada's Care Philosophy

We believe in a comprehensive compassionate scientific approach to the treatment of cancer. I believe in bringing cutting edge state of the art scientific advances  to our patients and their families.

Dr. Puvvada says...

Dr. Puvvada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hematology
  •  Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Puvvada has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Puvvada's Board Certifications

• Bone Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hemophilia
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Leukocytosis
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lymphoma
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma

Duke University

Hematology

Medical Oncology

Completed in 2012

Dr. Puvvada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Puvvada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hematology