Dr. Sogyong Auh, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 30 reviews.
Author:
Very pleasant experience, very professional. Followed up on my condition personally in the evening. Would recommend her to anyone.
Author:
I was very pleased with my visit to Dr.Auh .Procedure was quick and painless. Everything was explained in detail and follow up call was received that night.I was especially happy with the effiency of all involved resulting in a very short time spent at the clinic.
Author:
Not enough can be said about Dr. Auh's Professionalism and Surgical skills ! From the initial explanation of the procedure to the personal followup phone call the evening of the surgery Dr. Auh exhibited a genuine concern for me as a patient. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Auh and would not hesitate to recommend her. 5 GOLD STARS IS CERTAINLY NOT ENOUGH !
Author:
Dr. Auh was very pleasant and informative through out the whole procedure. I would gladly use her again if my health warranted it. She personally called me the evening of the surgery to check on me.
Author:
Dr. Auh's skills and bedside manner were absolutely excellent. Her manner greatly assisted in reducing the anxiety I was feeling during the total process. Highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr Auh, You have the perfect balance of the highest level of professionalism as well as personal concern for your patient. I was very thankful and appreciative of the follow up phone call the day I had surgery. I did have a couple questions and your helpful advice was timely.
Author:
Very happy with the care provided. Will highly recommend Dr. Auh to others.
Author:
Dr. Auh is great! I had Mohs surgery on the top of my nose with a skin graft from the front of my left ear. NO scaring anywhere. The graft looks great and the color of the graft gets better and better with time. The first time I met Dr. Auh was my pre-surgery consultation. She was very informative, professional and made me feel confident about the whole procedure. I recommend Dr. Auh. I am very happy with the outcome!
Author:
Dr. Auh is the perfect surgeon for me (a scared old man with a large ignored lesion on his nose). Her upbeat, no nonsense approach set me at ease and although the surgery took most of the day, her handling of the wait for the lab results and the dexterity of her skin graft made the result perfect. Don't wait for these things to go away - they won't. Dr. Aun makes them disappear. Totally professional, very caring, and my new go to Dr. with any more of these things that should crop up.
Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Author:
Dr. Auh's demeanor and professionalism gave me the confidence to know I was in good hands with her. I whole heartily recommend her to everyone.
Author:
Dr. Auh was very professional. She listened to my concerns and changed her plans for the day to address them.
Author:
I recently had Mohs surgery performed by Dr. Auh. She is a very professional, personable and understanding surgeon and I felt I was in good hands right from the start during my procedure. As with any surgery, it can be a mentally daunting experience waiting for the lab results, so remaining positive is always key for me. Dr. Auh and her staff were great and made the best of a difficult situation. I would have no problem going back to Dr. Auh, should another Mohs surgery be required.
Hello Thank you for the recommendation and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr Auh and the staff did an excellent job in performing my Mohs procedure. Everyone was extremely professional and pleasant in keeping me informed the entire visit. I would highly recommend them.
Author:
An excellent experience with second Basel skin cell procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Auh and staff at Premier Dermatology. I see Dr. Auh in Naperville on Mondays.
Hello Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
My satisfaction with Dr. Auh was excellent. She phoned me later in the day of my surgery and also her nurse phoned me the next day. I was very appreciative for the concern of my welfare. This was the best experience with Moh's surgery.
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Author:
Dr. Auh recently removed a Basal Cell carcinoma from my nose. She was very professional. She made me feel very comfortable & informed about the procedure. I liked that everything was done at the dermatologists clinic. I had a problem with a "spitting stitch" later. She saw me right away & took care of it immediately. She was very reassuring that this was nothing serious or uncommon & not to hesitate if I felt there was another problem. I will definitely refer everyone to her.
Author:
I had a very pleasant experience visiting Dr. Auh.. Her and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Auh for Moh's surgery, it was very quick and painless. If you must visit Dr. Auh for a procedure, rest assured you are in very qualified hands.
Hello So kind of you to leave a review. Thanks for the feedback.
Author:
Dr. Auh is very conscientious, extremely pleasant, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.....
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Author:
Dr. Sub is a wonderfully skilled surgeon. I have had many skin cancers removed over the years and she is one of the very best surgeons I have experienced. She is mighty busy, but the wait for an appointment is well worth it. Barbara Cottingha
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Outstanding doctor. Great patient rapport. I had Mohs surgery at the crown of my head. Over before I knew it. Totally shocked when I received a phone call from Dr. Auh later that day checking to see if I was doing alright. I was impressed. If I have any future issues that require Mohs I will certainly request Dr. Auh. Of course I would prefer that the need not arise.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Author:
Very professional and gentle.
Author:
Dr. Auh is auesome3 (awesome)