Dr. Sogol Saghari, MD

Dr. Sogol Saghari, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Sogol Saghari, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. Dr. Saghari is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital and Huntington Memorial Hospital.

113 Waterworks Way Ste 235

Irvine, CA 92618

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Saghari

See how frequently Dr. Saghari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
high
Skin Infections
high
Shingles

Dr. Saghari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for California.

• Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Saghari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saghari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saghari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saghari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saghari to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Saghari's Performance
in Lake Forest, CA |
Excellent doctor and staff! Dr. Saghari is very caring and is always willing to listen and explain procedures and options. I highly recommend her.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Sogol performed Laser resurface treatments on my face for extensive sun damage cause by more than 40 years in the sun. Her office is spotless & she and her staff exhibit the utmost in cleanliness and professional behavior. 2 weeks after the treatment, I walked into the office smiling from ear to ear! I feel like a new woman & I look 20 years younger. Thank you for your gentle touch and attention to the smallest detail. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy doctor.
in Beverly Hills ca |
BEST BOARD CERTIFIED dermatologist and COSMETIC FELLOWSHIP TRAINED too I followed her from Beverly Hills all the way to Irvine she is an artist for sculpting the face I have tried everyone and she's just a true talent ! She's the best in Southern California for sure and she's not a cosmetic dr she's a fellowship trained in cosmetic , board certified dermatologist A must drive to!thanks dr s
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR SAGHARI. SHE IS THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER.
in Las Vegas, NV |
saw Dr. Saghari for facial treatment Excellent result , this my 5 th injection with excellent result
in Las Vegas, NV |
we just visited Dr. Saghari office for some cosmetic procedures. Dr. Saghari was wonderful and caring, her staff very helpful the office was very clean
in SAN FERNANDO, CA |
I live 80 minutes away from Dr. Saghari but it doesn't matter. I trust her completely.
in eagle rock ca |
Dr. Saghari is my cosmetic doctor, she is an amazing person. Explains all details before injection. I high recommend her.
Irvine, CA |
I've been coming to Dr.Saghari for Botox and lip injections for the past 6 years. She is a gentle injector,pays meticulous attention to detail and the results are super natural looking. I can honestly say that she is the best dermatologist in OC. Thank you Dr.Saghari.
Dr. Saghari is one of the most experienced cosmetic Dermatologists in Orange County. I have been with her for 5 years and look younger than when I first started! She is a very honest and caring physician and her work is beautiful and natural looking. My face looks refreshed but not done. I have referred her two of my friends and they are equally happy with the treatments they received.
in San Clemente, CA |
I was speaking with someone I had just met - comparing college life & events, His comment to me during our discussion was "you are much older than you look !" Thank you Dr. Saghari !!!! A wonderful , caring doctor- up to date on all of the latest procedures & does all procedures herself. And I have recommended her to family members with absolute confidence.
in Irvine CA |
I'v always had acne problems on and off, but last year my skin got extremely out of control when I decided to go through a laser treatment at a high end beauty spa for acne scar removal (worst decision). Started breaking out like crazy. So I was very desperate when I found Dr. saghari. She evaluated my skin thoroughly and gave me solutions & options. I got treated with acutane over that last 6 months and now I am acne free. She is very knowledgeable, caring and supportive. I Highly recommend her
Have you seen Dr. Sogol Saghari, MD?
Are you Dr. Saghari?