Psychiatry  |
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya, MD
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Sofiya I Donskaya MD

11222 Richmond Ave Ste 221

Houston, TX 77082

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Donskaya

Dr. Donskaya's Experience

Dr. Donskaya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation

• Moskow Medical Stomatologic Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University Tx Med School At Houston

Dr. Donskaya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donskaya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donskaya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donskaya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donskaya to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Donskaya's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Donskaya for 15 years. In that time treated me for some conditions I had never been treated for prior. Towards the end it became all about money. Policies changed without notice. The fact that I had been her patient for 15 years meant nothing. She left me on a medication that caused me to gain over 100 pounds. I begged for something else. was told there was nothing else. Finally, in desperation, went to another psychiatrist who worked with me and found another medication. Avoid her.
Houston, TX |
Very rude, unprofessional staff. Zero bedside manner. Professional pill mill. Doesn't care about patients at all!
in houston tx |
10/04/2016 on went to Donskaya she is rude her and her staff is disrespectful do not care about patient at all. write documents that you cannot understand also made my mother cry do not use her refuse to do documents over so I can read them horrible
in Houston, TX |
Front office staff (Margaret and Leticia) were very rude, impatient, and condescending. When I asked clarifying questions about the insurance, Margaret hung up on me twice! I was so shocked at their behavior. Leticia was also extremely rude and hung up once on me when I asked for their address. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism. This doctor's poor reviews are also reflected in her awful staff. Stay Away!
in Houston, TX |
She does not have the interest of the patient in mind. She is rude and belittling to a group of patients that already is at risk. Her staff is just as rude. She gets extremely impatient if you ask questions. She even refused to treat me one time because she felts as though I was doubting her when in fact I was trying to get a full explanation of my options before starting a new medication. She the yelled in front a waiting room full of patients at me about my medical history.
in Houston, TX |
RUDE - and wasted my time. So unorganized and not in it to help the patient. I have a Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan - Company Policy and its not - Obamacare. The first thing they asked was I in Obama care ?? I said NO My Co- Pay is 20 and they said it would be 130 dollars to visit... This Doctor is also in The Provider Plan and they still denied me the Co pay..saying I pay Month to month doesn't qualify? Obviously not here to help patients... No wonder it was easy to get an appointment
Dr. Donskaya was rude and when asked questions about the medicine and insurance. She made it seem like we were beneath her and that we couldn't afford the medicine she was describing.
Have you seen Dr. Sofiya Donskaya, MD?
Are you Dr. Donskaya?