Dr. Sofia Din, MD

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • HealthFirst
  • Locals (any local)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Din is definitely an amazing physician. She is trustworthy and makes me feel confident. I am a different person since I've been in her care. Her Juvanni Med Spa is great place to treat yourself for laser hair removal. She embraces you like family. Her office staff are friendly, and welcoming. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

I went to Dr. Din for botox originally but I was so impressed with Dr. Din's knowledge in her field that I took her advice and first went on the weight loss diet. I also did 4 sessions of cool sculpting, and lost 25 lbs. I then had one Ulthera treatment. My skin is glowing and my sagging jowels are no more. Together with the botox and facial peel I look the best I have in years. My confidence level has increased and I am no longer depressed about my self image.

I cannot stop myself from complimenting Dr. Din's bed-side manner and Medical expertise. She has opened my eyes to what an excellent medical professional should look like. I have struggled with weight issues my entire life and have tried over two dozen fad diets. In the process of trying to lose weight I have been suffering from hormonal imbalance and cholesterol issues due to constant crash dieting and ineffective diets. A close friend referred me to Dr. Din who helped her lose 25 pounds on the 21 Hcg program. Dr. Din tailored a plan for me taking into consideration all of my medical issues that have been an obstacle for me in achieving a healthy weight loss goal. I trust her wholeheartedly because she dedicates herself to helping you achieve all your goals in the healthiest way possible. I have tried the 40 day Hcg plan and lost the weight that had been a struggle for me for nearly a decade. I have tried cool sculpting at her office for four different parts of my body. She is not only a medical genius but an artist because she has re-sculpted my body in a way that years of exercise have never helped. I look better in my 30s than I ever did in my 20s and it is because I have lost and sculpted weight in a healthy, safe, and more importantly individually planned method. I just tried Ulthera for my lower face, which is a means of getting rid of stubborn fat for my under chin using ultra sound therapy. Dr. Din uses her time and devotes her expertise in achieving the best results. I have never felt that she was in a rush to get to the next patient because she literally gives you her undivided attention when you are a patient. Ulthera, cool sculpting, and hcg have been amazing experiences for me. I would recommend it to everyone and I have had my sister and mom come in after my experience with Dr. Din. I look forward to trying Dr. Din's PRP facial. If I lived in New York (I drive 2 hours to see Dr. Din because I live in Philly), I would drop my family doctor in a heart beat because I trust Dr. Din because of the care she has treated me thus far.

Medicine Heals Doubts as well as DiseasesRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Sofia Din is a Family Doctor practicing in Yonkers, NY PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Organization for Family Medicine American...Read more

Dr. Din's Experience

See how Dr. Din's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Din

Dr. Din accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Din has admitting privileges.

Dr. Din's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Din to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Din's Performance
What can I say about Dr. Sofia? From my first visit she made me comfortable, and assured me that my problems are treatable. She is a wonderful physician as well as a wonderful person. My skin has been an issue since adolescence, I have been fond of too much sun and I suffered from bad acne and rosacea, I could never leave my house without a ton of makeup to cover all the imperfections that all the years had caused.. For the first time in my life since then, I am happy...
Fabulous doctor.
I am a nurse practitioner and I can tell a good doctor from an average easily. Dr Din is very qualified and knowledgeable professional, with whom I had experienced aesthetic treatments before and came back for more, her office has great atmosphere. I got my lips done and love her technique and results. She makes you feel confident in her abilities in aesthetics. I have a bunch of friends who visit her also who love to visit her regularly. I would highly recommend Juvanni Medspa to everyone.
Dr. Din has helped me tremendously. I am so grateful to come across a doctor that cares for me as if I am her own daughter. I appreciate the time she spends with me to explain her diagnosis and recommendations until I fully understand them. Thank you Dr. Din, you are the best!
I came in with doubts about the whole process of coolsculpting and weightloss but I did give it a try and it has been super super succesfull. I will recommend it without hesitation to anyone. I did coolsculpting on my abdomen and my inner thighs and I also later on did a 21 day HCG detox diet, with the combination I have lost a total of 20 lbs in 21 days, I feel great and I look great and most of all I have learnt new healthier eating habits which i think everyone shoul...
I have experienced a remarkable under eye work with no pain and excellent treatment. I am impressed by Dr. Din's professionalism and artistic mannerism. I would recommend and refer at the Hospital where I am employed.
Yo estoy muy contenta con el tratamiento de rejuniciento y gracias a la doctora y los tratamientos me siento muy agradecida pory sastifecha con los resultados y me hicieron sentir como en mi cas gracias por hacer me sentir como nueva persona yo invito que visite Juvanni Med Spa.
My experience with Dr. Din and her staff was pleasant. Dr. Din spent ample time with me to help me achieve my goals.
I came to Dr. Din after being referred to by my sister. I had had two babies back to back and was struggling to lose the weight. I was ready to try something new, and Dr. Din was the perfect person to steer me in the right direction. I was put on the 21 day HCG diet, along with B12 and Vitamin C injections. I came in weekly to meet with her, and discuss my progress. Not only did she always guide me to make the right decisions, she was available through phone and text if I...
Great Experience. Dr. is a very experienced professional!
Her honesty and suggestions on my care has been successful. I referred few friends and we all had a great experience and excellent results.
Great.
Have you seen Dr. Sofia Din, MD?

Dr. Din says...

• MIC-B12 Lipotropic Fat-Burning Shots
  • CoolSculpting
  • Acne Products
  • Rosacea Products
  • Treatments for Hairloss (women and men)

Dr. Din's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Din does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rawalpindi Medical College

Graduated in 2000

Family Medicine-New York Medical College
    Saint Joseph's Medical Center

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Din does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Botox® Injection