Dr. Sofia Din, MD

Dr. Sofia Din, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Sofia Din is a Family Doctor practicing in Yonkers, NY PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Organization for Family Medicine American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals - Top 10 Doctor - City Yonkers, NY, Family Practitioner, 2014 Vitals - On-Time Doctor Award, 2014 Office Hours Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday: 1:00 PM – 7:30 PM Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday by appointment only

Juvanni Med Spa

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • HealthFirst
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Din

See how frequently Dr. Din performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cellulitis
high
Autoimmune Diseases
Ulcer

Dr. Din's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Din Great Experience. Dr. is a very experienced professional!

This content was provided by Dr. Din My experience with Dr. Din and her staff was pleasant. Dr. Din spent ample time with me to help me achieve my goals.

This content was provided by Dr. Din I have experienced a remarkable under eye work with no pain and excellent treatment. I am impressed by Dr. Din's professionalism and artistic mannerism. I would recommend and refer at the Hospital where I am employed.

This content was provided by Dr. Din "At Juvanni Med Spa, we believe that looking your best can also help you feel your best. To help you achieve a younger, more radiant appearance, we offer a range of non-surgical rejuvenating treatments including BOTOX®, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, Ultherapy®, and laser skin care. If you're looking to enhance your weight loss and boost your metabolism, we also offer a physician-directed weight loss program, mesotherapy, and MIC-B12 lipotropic injections, along with CoolSculpting® body contouring. After a skin rejuvenation procedure at our Yonkers med spa, be sure to extend your results and complement your skin care regimen with our exclusive Juvanni Skin Care products, specially designed to benefit your specific skin type."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Din does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Reaction

• Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Puncture Aspiration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rawalpindi Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Family Medicine-New York Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Saint Joseph's Medical Center

Dr. Din has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Din has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Din does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Din's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Din to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Din's Performance
in Bronx, NY |
I feel like Dr. Din is my mom! I love an attentive and detailed doctor and she is it. When i found my self lacking towards my health, Dr. Din gave me advice (and a speech lol) and I sure did take it, and i lost 20 lbs! I'm glad i made her proud but she made me better. I'm so happy to be going to this medical office for nearly 4 years and i would not change it.
I came in with doubts about the whole process of coolsculpting and weightloss but I did give it a try and it has been super super succesfull. I will recommend it without hesitation to anyone. I did coolsculpting on my abdomen and my inner thighs and I also later on did a 21 day HCG detox diet, with the combination I have lost a total of 20 lbs in 21 days, I feel great and I look great and most of all I have learnt new healthier eating habits which i think everyone shoul...
What can I say about Dr. Sofia? From my first visit she made me comfortable, and assured me that my problems are treatable. She is a wonderful physician as well as a wonderful person. My skin has been an issue since adolescence, I have been fond of too much sun and I suffered from bad acne and rosacea, I could never leave my house without a ton of makeup to cover all the imperfections that all the years had caused.. For the first time in my life since then, I am happy...
Fabulous doctor.
Yo estoy muy contenta con el tratamiento de rejuniciento y gracias a la doctora y los tratamientos me siento muy agradecida pory sastifecha con los resultados y me hicieron sentir como en mi cas gracias por hacer me sentir como nueva persona yo invito que visite Juvanni Med Spa.
I am a nurse practitioner and I can tell a good doctor from an average easily. Dr Din is very qualified and knowledgeable professional, with whom I had experienced aesthetic treatments before and came back for more, her office has great atmosphere. I got my lips done and love her technique and results. She makes you feel confident in her abilities in aesthetics. I have a bunch of friends who visit her also who love to visit her regularly. I would highly recommend Juvanni Medspa to everyone.
I cannot stop myself from complimenting Dr. Din's bed-side manner and Medical expertise. She has opened my eyes to what an excellent medical professional should look like. I have struggled with weight issues my entire life and have tried over two dozen fad diets. In the process of trying to lose weight I have been suffering from hormonal imbalance and cholesterol issues due to constant crash dieting and ineffective diets. A close friend referred me to Dr. Din who helped ...
I came to Dr. Din after being referred to by my sister. I had had two babies back to back and was struggling to lose the weight. I was ready to try something new, and Dr. Din was the perfect person to steer me in the right direction. I was put on the 21 day HCG diet, along with B12 and Vitamin C injections. I came in weekly to meet with her, and discuss my progress. Not only did she always guide me to make the right decisions, she was available through phone and text if I...
Great Experience. Dr. is a very experienced professional!
Her honesty and suggestions on my care has been successful. I referred few friends and we all had a great experience and excellent results.
Great.
Dr. Din has helped me tremendously. I am so grateful to come across a doctor that cares for me as if I am her own daughter. I appreciate the time she spends with me to explain her diagnosis and recommendations until I fully understand them. Thank you Dr. Din, you are the best!
I went to Dr. Din for botox originally but I was so impressed with Dr. Din's knowledge in her field that I took her advice and first went on the weight loss diet. I also did 4 sessions of cool sculpting, and lost 25 lbs. I then had one Ulthera treatment. My skin is glowing and my sagging jowels are no more. Together with the botox and facial peel I look the best I have in years. My confidence level has increased and I am no longer depressed about my self image.
Dr. Din is definitely an amazing physician. She is trustworthy and makes me feel confident. I am a different person since I've been in her care. Her Juvanni Med Spa is great place to treat yourself for laser hair removal. She embraces you like family. Her office staff are friendly, and welcoming. I recommend her to all my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Sofia Din, MD?

Visit Dr. Din

Fidelis Care HMO
  • HealthFirst
    HealthFirst HMO
    HealthFirst PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group