Dr. Sofia Din, MD

Dr. Sofia Din, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sofia Din, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Yonkers, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. She specializes in cosmetic dermatology and family medicine.Read her story

Juvanni Med Spa

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • HealthFirst
  • Hudson Health Plan
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Din

See how frequently Dr. Din performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cellulitis
high
Autoimmune Diseases
Ulcer

Dr. Din's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Din's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Din "Dr. Sofia Din is a Cosmetic Dermatologist serving the Yonkers area for more than 10 years. Dr. Din is experienced in Dermal Fillers, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels and Laser Skin Care. She is also a professional member of the American Organization for Family Medicine and the American Medical Association. Dr. Din was awarded the On-Time Doctor Award and the Top 10 Doctor - City Yonkers, NY award by Vitals.com on 2014. For Aesthetic procedures, please contact the Juvanni Med Spa Location For Primary Care, contact the Global Medical Services office "

This content was provided by Dr. Din "At Juvanni Med Spa, we believe that looking your best can also help you feel your best. To help you achieve a younger, more radiant appearance, we offer a range of non-surgical rejuvenating treatments including BOTOX®, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, Ultherapy®, and laser skin care. If you're looking to enhance your weight loss and boost your metabolism, we also offer a physician-directed weight loss program, mesotherapy, and MIC-B12 lipotropic injections, along with CoolSculpting® body contouring. After a skin rejuvenation procedure at our Yonkers med spa, be sure to extend your results and complement your skin care regimen with our exclusive Juvanni Skin Care products, specially designed to benefit your specific skin type."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Din does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rawalpindi Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Family Medicine-New York Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Saint Joseph's Medical Center

• Vitals - Top 10 Doctor - City Yonkers, NY, Family Practitioner, 2014

Dr. Din has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Din does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Din's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Din to family and friends

Dr. Din's Performance

I feel like Dr. Din is my mom! I love an attentive and detailed doctor and she is it. When i found my self lacking towards my health, Dr. Din gave me advice (and a speech lol) and I sure did take it, and i lost 20 lbs! I'm glad i made her proud but she made me better. I'm so happy to be going to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
I came in with doubts about the whole process of coolsculpting and weightloss but I did give it a try and it has been super super succesfull. I will recommend it without hesitation to anyone. I did coolsculpting on my abdomen and my inner thighs and I also later on did a 21 day HCG detox diet,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
What can I say about Dr. Sofia? From my first visit she made me comfortable, and assured me that my problems are treatable. She is a wonderful physician as well as a wonderful person. My skin has been an issue since adolescence, I have been fond of too much sun and I suffered from bad acne and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have experienced a remarkable under eye work with no pain and excellent treatment. I am impressed by Dr. Din's professionalism and artistic mannerism. I would recommend and refer at the Hospital where I am employed.
Fabulous doctor.