Dr. Sofia L. Aeschlimann, MD

Dr. Sofia L. Aeschlimann, MD

Psychiatry | Female | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I believe that finding the right treatment plan for you is a joint effort. I am willing to listen and work with you to find a course that fits your needs. My goal is to achieve remission of your condition through ongoing medication management and supportive therapy.Read more

Personal Bio

Today, you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to...Read more

Dr. Aeschlimann's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Aeschlimann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aeschlimann

Dr. Aeschlimann accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aeschlimann has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Aeschlimann
Dr. Aeschlimann's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Huntsville, AL |
Very easy to talk to. Haven't found a doctor I can communicate to better than Dr. Sofia. She's open, knowledgeable, and sincere. I enjoy my visits
New York, NY |
She did not listen to what was happening in my life & that the drugs were not helping. She informed me she was the doctor. After that visit I found another doctor who listened,disagreed with her diagnosis, changed my medication & I have been doing fine since. She had me misdiagnosed. I wrote her a nice note about leaving her practice & going elsewhere. What I got from her was I was being dismissed for not keeping apts.& following her instructions. I had already left her so why the nastygram?
Wrong provider.
in Huntsville, AL |
Super caring doctor with very kind demeanor.
in Huntsville, AL |
We're all human and have our own problems, including our doctors. Dr Aeschlimann seems to have lost what once made her a wonderful, deeply caring doctor. I hope that she finds it again. I don't know if it's the influence of the other doc she's in with now, frustration after the closing of APS, or what happened. But a once great doctor has wandered far from the path she was once on. Maybe she will find it again.
Have you seen Dr. Sofia L. Aeschlimann, MD?

Compare Dr. Aeschlimann

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.