Dr. Soenda Norman, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Duke Primary Care 10211 Alm St Ste 1100 Raleigh, NC 27617 Get Directions
Dr. Soenda Norman, MD
Dr. Soenda Norman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital, Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Norman's Care Philosophy

I became a family physician because I believe the doctor-patient relationship is central to medicine. As primary care providers we are often the person the patient knows and trusts most. We are typically the first physician you seek for health concerns acute illness and health maintenance. In me you will find a compassionate physician who listens and cares. You will find a communicator who can explain things in language you will understand. My clinical interests include preventative health immunizations well woman care asthma migraine and hypertension (high blood pressure) management. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband two daughters extended family travel theater music and walking. I speak medical Spanish and love to meet people from different cultures and nationalities as I myself come from an international background. I look forward to meeting with you soon!

Dr. Norman's Experience

See how Dr. Norman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Norman

Dr. Norman accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Norman is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Norman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Norman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norman to family and friends
based on 16 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Norman's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
She is often rushed and visits are very short. She says to email her; I tried twice, both short and polite. No reply. Thankfully I'm generally healthy, but a couple of times I've tried to get a sick visit appointment there has been no availability that day, the next day, or even the day after. The one time I did get in for a sick visit, she didn't get the prescription actually sent to the pharmacy, then she went home for the day and I couldn't get the medicine I needed until the next day.
Have you seen Dr. Soenda Norman, MD?
Are you Dr. Norman?

Compare Dr. Norman

Dr. Norman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Norman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Norman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Norman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Norman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Chestnut Hill Hospital

Completed in 2004

Dr. Norman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Norman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.