Dr. Snigdha Singh, MD

Dr. Snigdha Singh, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

I treat each and every patient as if they were a family member. Their best interest is always at the top of my mind. I take personal interest in their care and always strive to provide the latest technology and most current procedures. I take pride in the fact that my patients have great trust in me and that they are extremely happy with their results. Many of our patients are word of mouth referrals, which proves how satisfied my patients are!

Dr. Snigdha Singh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Southgate, MI. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Taylor and Beaumont Hospital - Trenton.

Dr. Singh's Experience

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
    Dr. Singh's Performance
    in Taylor, MI |
    I have and will continue recommending Castleman Eye Center to all.
    in Southgate, MI |
    The staff at Castleman is awesome! Very professional & courteous. I would highly recommend them. I had the monovision Lasik and couldn't be happier. Everything was explained to me step by step during the procedure and it really put me at ease. My only regret is I should have had the procedure done years ago!
    in Allen Park, MI |
    Dr. Singh did an excellent job diagnosing and performing my precise prescription for LASIK surgery. The surgery and following days went exactly as explained; and to my total satisfaction, Michelle Scott and the whole Castleman staff at both Southgate and Troy locations are so friendly and professional, providing clear and concise explanations during all pre-opt and post-opt visits. I will recommend Castleman to all potential patients! Thank You Castleman!
    in Melvindale, MI |
    tors/Dr_Snigdha_Singh/reviews I had the most amazing experience at Castleman Eye Center in Southgate, MI. The staff is very warm and welcoming. There is a lot of laughter between them and patients coming in. But the real star of the show is Dr. Singh. Her talent and knowledge are incredible. My vision is so much better. Colors are so vibrant. Images are so much sharper. I'm seeing the world with new eyes and appreciating everything I can finally see. What I saw before was like images you would s
    in Allen Park, MI |
    I was super nervous about having the Lasik procedure done but it was all super easy. They answered all my questions and helped me relax. Within hours I could read things I couldn't before without my glasses! It's such an incredible feeling!
    in Southgate, MI |
    I've wanted Lasik for several years but was afraid. After meeting with Michelle & Dr. Singh I felt reassured they explained everything & answered all of my questions. I will recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone inquiring.
    in Flat Rock, MI |
    I am very pleased with Castleman Eye Center and their staff. Dr. Singh and vision technician Michelle were extremely sensitive to my feelings and concerns. I am very appreciative of their professionalism as well as personal empathy and I will highly recommend Castleman Eye Center for any type of eyecare, especially iLasik (intralase). Thank you Castleman Eye Center for taking such great care of my eyes and assisting me in improving the quality of my life.
    in Royal Oak, MI |
    Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. If you ask me I would come here for Lasik again. I definitely would say yes! I am so happy with my result. I would recommend Dr. Singh to all my friends and coworkers at the hospital. As a nurse, I really take time to consider who I go to for any medical care and I think the facility and staff are great!
    in Wyandotte, MI |
    I've been thinking about Lasik for years. After making the financial commitment, I was impressed by the options to correct both near and farsightedness in one procedure. I lead a very busy life and I was able to return to work the very next day!
    in Royal Oak, MI |
    My experience at Castleman Eye Center was amazing! The staff was extremely nice & helpful. Dr. Singh was very personable and answered all my questions. She made me feel very comfortable during the procedure & talked me through every step. I would recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone considering Lasik.
    Redford, MI |
    Great place, great service. Team very knowledgeable!
    in Trenton, MI |
    Day 1 after Cataract Surgery on my Right Eye and vision is excellent. Dr Singh and her staff do an in-depth exam and testing. Excited to have my Left Eye done.
    in Taykor, MI |
    Dr Singh is amazing! She has helped me with so much more than just my eyes. She is very caring and goes above for her patients.... The office staff is also awesome, very helpful and friendly. I recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone needing eye care.
    in Grosse ile MI |
    I was referred by someone at church. Just had my Lasik post op today and i am 20/15, which is better than 20/20! EVeryone from the staff to Dr Singh were fantastic! Grwat experience and highly recommend!
    Dearborn, MI |
    So happy with my cataract surgery. Great doctor and surgeon. She really cared about my outcome and satisfaction. Even called me at home to see if I had questions before my surgery. Recommend her highly
    in Belleville, Mi |
    Courteous and friendly. Was able to get a quick appt. Very happy with treatment. Also, have seen Dr. Humes and have had wonderful care.
    in Sterling Heights Michigan |
    Set realistic expectations
    in Wyandotte MI |
    Excellent. Got me in right away
    Convenient booking, flexible with my busy travel schedule, effective LASIK
    in Riverview, MI |
    She was friendly, kind and gentle. She explained everything clearly and gave me time to ask questions. She spent adequate time with me and never seemed to be rushing the appointment. She knew I was apprehensive about cataract surgery and made me feel very calm and relax concerning it. She was great!!
    Have you seen Dr. Snigdha Singh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Singh?

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

• Cheif Resident - Akron City Hospital, Ohio, 12/1997
      • Intern of the Year - St. Joseph Mercy, Ann Arbor, 7/1994
      • Patient's Choice Award-Vitals.com, 2012

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singh's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
    • Blepharitis
    • Cataract
    • Chalazion
    • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
    • Conjunctival Hemorrhage

Completed in 1998

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
    • LASIK
    • Laser Surgery
    • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
    • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
    • Refractive Surgery