Dr. Snehal Patel, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Bay Area Heart 450 Blossom St Ste D Webster, TX 77598 Get Directions
Dr. Snehal Patel, MD
Dr. Snehal Patel, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Webster, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients
Bay Area Heart, PLLC450 Blossom St Ste D
Webster, TX 77598
(832) 905-5940Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Clear Lake, Texas |
I was recently was introduced to Dr. Patel of Bay Area Heart back in January 2017 when I was hospitalized for chest pains. Dr. Patel took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me. He gave me options for treatment and what to expect. He did not rush me and made sure that I had all my questions answered. Dr. Patel’s medical staff is awesome. They are very responsive to my calls and voicemails. There is no other cardiologist that I would rather have. Thank you Dr. Patel and your medical staff.
in Galveston,TX |
I have received excellent care here. He truly cares for his patients and it shows in his care. He takes his time to ensure that I understand everything that is going on with my condition. I completely trust him and would recommend anyone who is looking for a cardiologist he is top notch. His entire staff are wonderful!!!!!!
in League City, TX |
Dr. Patel not only has an immaculate bedside manner but he is also an exceptional Doctor. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.
in league city, TX |
Dr Patel is a very caring and compassionate man. He takes his time with me, never making me feel rushed. He answers all my questions. He is punctual and on one occasion when I had to wait due to circumstances beyond his control he was very apologetic. He listens to what I have to say, discussing options and is concerned with my quality of life.
in Seabrook, TX |
Dr. Patel saved my life Labor Day weekend 2015 after having a heart attack. He has successfully placed stents in my heart and leg arteries. I trust him immensely.
in Houston, TX |
I first met Dr. Patel in the emergency room at Clear Lake Hospital when I was having a heart attack. He recommended the implantation of a stent and he performed the procedure the same day. He was very caring, took time to explain the procedure, answered all of my questions and was very reassuring. I continue to see him for regular follow-ups, but I have never had any problems since that day. I have great confidence in Dr. Patel and I would highly recommend him.
in League City, TX |
In my opinion, and as a result of my experience, Dr Patel is the best of the best. Four days prior to my 76th birthday I had a heart attack, was rushed to the hospital, & arrived at about the same time my heart stopped beating. It was Dr Patel with his expertise & his determined persistence who saved my life.
in Alvin, TX |
First off, Dr Patel saved my life. He quickly intervened when I was having a heart attack. It was a bad one, I lost a lot of heart muscle. He did a great job in saving what was left. Since then, he has monitored me closely and taken a cautious approach to insure my recovery. He has been pleasant to work with and I am happy to say that I feel great. His staff as always been nice and efficient and have never had to wait too long for a scheduled appointment. All around good experience so far.
in League City, TX |
Dr. Patel is very thorough, takes the time to explain everything to me as well as answering all questions that I have.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is highly competent, compassionate, and takes time to explain conditions and his plan for corrective action. You'll feel as though your communicating with a friend who cares for your best interests. All are welcomed by a friendly staff.
in Friendswood Tx. |
Very friendly and listens to patients problems and questions intently. Hopefully under his guidance and medical knowledge I'll be a long time patient.
in League City, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Patel,everything is well explained and I was very happy with the results of my procedure.
in League City, TX |
He is a very caring doctor. I met him in the ER last fall and have seen him since. He shows compassion and makes you comfortable. I trust him fully. I will recommend him to others. Very pleased with his staff. Great bedside manners.
League City, TX |
Would recommend Dr. Patel to any family or friends. He is an extremely good Cardiologist who cares about the well being of the patients. Great bedside manner, and uncommonly good follow-up on details!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel cares about his patients. I never feel like I am rushed through an appointment. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Waiting on him is fine with me because I know he is going to do what is needed for you when its time.
Have you seen Dr. Snehal Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Atrial Septal Defect
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Block
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
  • Hypotension
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease

Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College

Graduated in 2004

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Geriatric Cardiology
  • Vascular Medicine

• Arterial Doppler Ultrasound
  • Arterial Duplex Ultrasound
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography