Dr. Snehal Damle, MD
Dr. Snehal Damle, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Suffolk, VA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Damle has extensive experience in Skeletal System Neoplasms, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Disorders. She graduated from BARODA UNIVERSITY / GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1988. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Virginia Oncology Associates5838 Harbour View Blvd Ste 105 Suffolk, VA 23435
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Damle
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Damle treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Damle treats other conditions, please contact the office at (757) 539-0670.
Skeletal System Neoplasms
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers in the bone, both primary, such as sarcoma, and those that have spread from other parts of the body.Compare with other Skeletal System Neoplasms specialists.
Dr. Damle is experienced in the area of Skeletal System Neoplasms. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other Lymphatic System Disorders specialists.
Dr. Damle is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other Blood Disorders specialists.
Dr. Damle is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Damle's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Damle's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Bleeding Disorders
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Damle accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Damle accepts the following insurance:
- Individual KeyCare Preferred-VA
- The Local Choice-VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.