Dr. Smitha Ballyamanda, MD

Dr. Smitha Ballyamanda, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Smitha Ballyamanda, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Warminster, PA. She is 34 years old.

225 Newtown Rd Fl 1

Warminster, PA 18974

Learn about Dr. Ballyamanda

Dr. Ballyamanda's Experience

Dr. Ballyamanda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Ballyamanda does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Ballyamanda is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ballyamanda has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ballyamanda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ballyamanda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ballyamanda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ballyamanda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ballyamanda to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Ballyamanda's Performance
Clover, SC |
She was straight forward and helped me better understand my sons concussion. She was able to show me a specific sign that he still had a concussion. She is also very aware of the various school trainers and requirements which I found to be a little comforting.
Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Ballyamanda was spot-on with my diagnosis even to the point she was telling me how long it would probably last. She was very nice and I would recommend this office for your medical needs.
Rock Hill, SC |
Was initially seen by a resident in the office that day who had little bedside manner and was in a hurry to complete my sentences. When Dr Ballyamanda came in it was apparent they had already discussed and decided what to say to me. The Dr didn't spend five minutes with me. I asked for a diagnosis and she said she didn't know. As I checked out, I had to chase down my prescription. The only positive was the nurse in the office who was very professional and pleasant.
in York, SC |
My first appointment with Dr. Ballyamanda was yesterday and already I’ve recommended her to friends & family. I found her to be very knowledgeable and had an very gentile bed-side manner. She was very patient and answered all of my questions and concerns.
in Ft Mill, SC |
She was very nice & knowledgeable. She correctly diagnosed me, unlike an urgent care visit.
Charlotte, NC |
The waiting room was very large and clean. My wait was short and Dr. Ballyamanda viewed my hand which had been sore for months. To confirm her initial thoughts I was sent to x-ray which I had zero wait. Overall, my visit to this office was great- staff was friendly, facility clean, and doctor listened to my concerns.
in Fort Mill, SC |
Dr. Ballyamanda is wonderful. I have seen her for a few ailments and injuries in the past year and she has always taken the time to explain (in plain language) the reason for the ailment, potential remedies, etc.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Ballyamanda is an amazing Physician, she is very compassionate and caring every time I have seen her. She educates you with your medical diagnosis and understanding of your prescriptions. Friendly staff and beautiful facility.
Have you seen Dr. Smitha Ballyamanda, MD?
Are you Dr. Ballyamanda?