Dr. Smita Ohri, MD

Dr. Smita Ohri, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Ohri is a medical doctor serving the Iselin area for more than 25 years. Dr. Ohri is experienced in Aesthetic, Integrative Medicine and Anti-Aging Medicine. She is a member of the North American Menopause Society, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and the American Academy of Family Medicine.

Forever Young Complete Healthcare &BodyLogicMD of Edison

75 State Route 27 Ste 204

Iselin, NJ 08830

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Ohri

Smita Ohri, MD is the Owner and Medical Director of the New Jersey Area practice. She uses bioidentical hormone therapy and customized nutrition and fitness programs to treat the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Symptoms can start as early as in the mid thirties, perimenopause, menopause and andropause and may present as a lack of vitality and energy, stress, relationship problems, insomnia, mood swings, irritability, low libido, depression, night sweats, weight gain and fatigue. Dr. Ohri believes in a true partnership with her patients and spends considerable time to understand them in depth and treat their troubling symptoms. Her other interests are in practicing Aesthetics Medicine and Stem cell solutions. Dr. Ohri has 13 + years extensive teaching experience in various Family Medicine residency programs, has practiced and taught evidenced based traditional medicine to residents and medical students from Temple, Columbia, UMDNJ and Mt. Sinai Universities. She stresses the importance of treating the whole patient, by finding the root of a problem and helping the patient regain functionality instead of just using a band-aid approach of treating individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr.Smita Ohri completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. in 1998. She went on to complete a fellowship at the University of North Carolina in 2004. She is in the process of completing her fellowship in Functional, Regenerative and Anti-aging from The American Academy of Anti- Aging and Regenerative medicine. She is board certified in OB-GYN, Family medicine and anti-aging medicine and is a member of several professional medical associations, including the North American Menopause Society , the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and The American Academy of Family Medicine. http://www.anti-aging-bhrt.com/woodbridge/nj/07095/smita-ohri-md.html

Dr. Ohri's Experience

Dr. Ohri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine

Dr. Ohri does not have any board certifications listed.

• Andropause

• Detoxification
  • Facial Skin Care
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Dmc & Affilated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • howard university hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Faculty Development Fellowship At The University Of North Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Ohri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ohri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ohri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ohri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ohri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ohri to family and friends
Dr. Ohri's Performance
Dr. Ohri has made so many positive changes in my life. There has been no other doctor that I have been under the care of who has had the type of comprehensive understanding of my medical needs. She is excellent!
With my fibromyalgia I was having difficulty with pain and energy levels and my quality of life was not what it once was. Now I am back to my old self - working out and competing again. She is always willing to listen and adjusts supplements as needed. Definitely a life changing and life improving experience!
Dr Ohri pays attention to details. Good listener. Never rushed.
Dr. Ohri has made a tremendous and positive difference on my health and I can't recommend her strongly enough.
Upon our first meeting, I was tired. I didn't know why; I just knew I wasn't myself. All my friends joked, "Welcome to your 40's", but I was NOT going to accept that as a real excuse. Since working with Dr. Ohri, my energy level is GREAT, I sleep better than ever, and my friends SEE the difference. Best thing I love about seeing Dr. Ohri is the QUALITY time & undivided attention she gives. Would I recommend her? ABSOLUTELY!!
Been seeing Dr. Ohri for over a year now and have been very happy that she listens to and validates all of my concerns. My experience with other doctors and specialists has not been as positive. My issues are usually dismissed and they tell me what they think I should be feeling rather than the other way around. My case has been pretty complex but Dr. Ohri takes the time to try to get to the root cause of issues and does not give up. Thank you, Dr. Ohri!
I came to Dr Ohri with many concerns regarding my overall health and well being. She took a very methodical approach and listened to all of my concerns. she addressed each issue and after about 18 months i not only look and feel better but bloodwork has shown a significant improvement in cholesterol, sugar and many other key areas. i could not be more satisfied with my results and would highly recommend Dr Ohri without hesitation.
Began having peri menopausal symptoms which included severe, pounding headaches - felt as though my head was being crushed, extreme uterine pain, constant hot flashes and pressure behind my right eye. Hormone therapy relieved my symptoms and am mostly pain free.
Dr. Ohri is great. She has taken the time to help get my body back on track!
dr ohri is a very careing docter weich is so refreshing. she really takes time to help and answer your questions i believe she is intresrested in helping the person as a whole. i would highly recomend dr ohri to anyone who wants to get well at the root of the problem.
I am very happy I found Dr. Ohri. My hormones were not at optimal levels after menapause. I felt horrible, tired all the time. My doctors didn't know how to address this matter. Now coming to Dr. Ohri I feel great.
Dr Ohri and the office staff is very warm and understanding of your needs. Dr Ohri makes the effort to help patients improve themselves. The office is conveniently located and there is never a wait.
Very Informative, patient with all my questions. Feel very comfortable under her care.
I trust Dr. Ohri completely!
Dr. Ohri is a very thorough doctor who takes the time to listen and seems to care about her patients.
Dr Ohri allows you to feel comfortable, and she is detailed and caring. I've gone to doctors for 50 years and I truly trust Dr Ohri. I would highly recommend over any other Dr in NJ.
Dr. Ohri has helped me feel much better. I struggle with Chronic Fatigue and Dr. Ohri's care has helped me gain back strength and feel human again. Thank you!
My overall experience in being a patient of Dr. Ohri has been consistently positive. Dr. Ohri has helped me to discover and successfully treat some underlying health concerns I was not previously aware of. She is professional, courteous, and takes the time to work with her patients to ensure they receive the proper care and treatment they need. I have been extremely happy with the care she provides and have noted a marked, positive difference in my overall health and w...
I wish I had started with Dr. Ohri sooner. She is an excellent Dr. She thoroughly explains everything and addresses all of my concerns.
Having found Dr. Ohri and her approach to solving the issues of ageing saved my relationship and vastly improved my physical being with her personalized approach to health. I always look forward to seeing her as she keeps very close track of my prescriptions and supplements that have impacted me in such a positive way. I highly recommend her and the BodyLogic approach to health.
i always have great experience with dr ohri
Menopause and aging come with symptoms that are physically and emotionally taxing. After a couple years of hot flashes and sweats, weight gain that wouldn't budge no matter how hard I worked out, and unexplained insomnia, I was concerned about the traditional "combi-patch" treatment which my traditional doctor prescribed due to heart risks. A friend told me about Dr. Ohri and BodyLogic. What a difference! Dr. Ohri walked through in detail my test results and what they...
Dr. Ohri takes time to explain the results of tests, her diagnosis and recommended treatment. Her staff is courteous and efficient.
When I first came to Dr. Ohri I was experiencing hot flashes, bloating in my stomach, difficulty in losing any weight and over all sadness that I could not explain. After a comprehensive series of blood and urine tests along with lifestyle discussions and in-depth conversations. I didnt even realize how sensitive and how much initial time we spent on my first visit!!! It felt like a therapy session. Dr. Ohri was able to prescribe exactly what my body needed and hav...
My biggest regret is not doing this sooner. I will tell you that this treatment has helped my depression, anxiety, and not to mention the amazing results with my mood, stamina, vitality, libido, and so much more like better youthful skin, more strength and I feel ten years younger and I'm only 6 months into the program. It's totally affordable and a very easy treatment to follow. Worth it 100%. This treatment will be common practice once people hear more about it. I am a ...
When I first came to see Dr. Ohri, I was a mess. I had horrible night sweats, acne, low energy and low libido. I was miserable. Within three weeks of treatment, that began to change for me. Moreover, four years later, I look better than I did ten years ago. Yes, I recommend Dr. Ohri and have recommended her to many of my friends and family. Do yourself a favor, come here and let Dr. Ohri help you achieve optimum health!
Dr. Ohri is always willing to listen and never makes you feel like your concerns aren't valid. I always feel better after I leave her office!
Dr Ohri listens and suggests things that will help you improve your life.
Dr. Ohri is a delight, puts you at ease and answers any questions you may have. Always a pleasant experience. you are never rushed and made to feel as though you are the only patient.
Dr. Ohri was thorough in her investigation into my issues. She was able to diagnose and treat an infection in my gut that several other doctors missed. She helped me with my thyroid that had been unbalanced for years, despite seeing a specialist. I have more energy now. I wake up feeling great every morning, and I sleep well every night. Very grateful to have found Dr. Ohri.
Cant say enough!
Dr Ohri and her staff provide excellent care and service, during the visit and following up with phone calls and emails. I began seeing Dr Ohri for symptoms related to Menapause, she has taken the time to really listen to my concerns and completely explain my lab results in a way I was able to understand. I have been on pellet replacements now for almost a year and it has transformed my life, improved my relationship with myself, my husband and my children. Thanks Dr Ohri and your staff
I began working with Dr. Ohri 3 yrs ago. I am now approaching 50 and have never felt better. I work with Dr. Ohri on balancing hormone levels and monitoring how my body is working metabolically. We discuss diet, lifestyle choices and taking a holistic approach to aging. It is inspiring to know that choices I make now can greatly impact how I age and my quality of life for many active and healthy years to come!
Dr. Ohri always spends time with me and discusses any issues that I may be having quite thoroughly. Being treated by Dr. Ohri has changed my life through bio-identical hormone treatment and her knowledge & expertise
I originally started with Bodylogic because of migranes believing that they were due to hormone imbalance. Dr. Ohri listened and provided solutions. Today I have no migranes and I feel 100% better, both emotionally and physically.
I've been seeing Dr. Ohri for years and she has been instrumental in regulating my hormones. She also found a thyroid problem that needed to be treated other doctors missed. She genuinely cares about your overall health and helping you feel better.
Dr. Ohri is one of the most unique physicians I have ever worked with as a patient. By this I mean that she listens well and really cares about your overall health and well-being. She spends as much time as you need and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I highly recommend her her if you are looking for an anti-aging, integrative medical doctor who will make you feel your best and like you have stepped back in time and feel years younger.
I recommend Dr Ohri 100%. I never feel rushed in my appointments and always feel well informed after my visit. She is kind and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients and wants to make you feel your best.
I have a much better understanding of how my body reacts and how to take care of myself
I recommend that all women experiencing menopause come to Body Logic. Its the best thing that has happened to me.
Dr seemed right on with my conditions. Her suggestions have helped me greatly.
Dr. Ohri,awesome, very knowledgeable about treatment, Very patient and unable about my condition. Love her work.
very concerned about my needs and results
I have been a patient of Dr. Ohri for more than 3 years. She has helped me to achieve a renewed feeling of well-being, good health, and confidence. She is incredibly well-versed on a myriad of health topics and offers advice on how to address health concerns with natural solutions. She listens intently and when I leave her office I have a plan to follow that is comprehensive and integrative. I trust her implicitly and am grateful to have her overseeing my health. ...
Dr. Ohri always goes above and beyond to help you get to the root of your issues and help you feel your best! There may some confusion when communicating with staff after appointments, if you have any follow up questions or need clarity. Wells Pharmacy has been a nightmare to deal with and I think some patients may mistakenly think it is due to the Dr's office. I was just told today that they are switching to a different pharmacy, so I think that should reduce any logist...
I had various health issues for a couple years now, issues that only frustrated me in time. I've been to a few doctors within this time span, however, nothing seemed to help me. The greatest thing about Dr. Ohri is that she actually listens to her patience. She spent time with me listening to the problems I had with sleep, appetite, weight gain and more. She helped me to understand that everything has a solution because our bodies are capable of healing itself. We just ne...
Have you seen Dr. Smita Ohri, MD?

Visit Dr. Ohri