Dr. Smita Ohri, MD

Forever Young Complete Healthcare &BodyLogicMD of Edison

75 State Route 27 Ste 204

Iselin, NJ 08830

Learn about Dr. Ohri

Smita Ohri, MD is the Owner and Medical Director of the New Jersey Area practice. She uses bioidentical hormone therapy and customized nutrition and fitness programs to treat the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Symptoms can start as early as in the mid thirties, perimenopause, menopause and andropause and may present as a lack of vitality and energy, stress, relationship problems, insomnia, mood swings, irritability, low libido, depression, night sweats, weight gain and fatigue. Dr. Ohri believes in a true partnership with her patients and spends considerable time to understand them in depth and treat their troubling symptoms. Her other interests are in practicing Aesthetics Medicine and Stem cell solutions. Dr. Ohri has 13 + years extensive teaching experience in various Family Medicine residency programs, has practiced and taught evidenced based traditional medicine to residents and medical students from Temple, Columbia, UMDNJ and Mt. Sinai Universities. She stresses the importance of treating the whole patient, by finding the root of a problem and helping the patient regain functionality instead of just using a band-aid approach of treating individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr.Smita Ohri completed her residency in Family Medicine at the Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. in 1998. She went on to complete a fellowship at the University of North Carolina in 2004. She is in the process of completing her fellowship in Functional, Regenerative and Anti-aging from The American Academy of Anti- Aging and Regenerative medicine. She is board certified in OB-GYN, Family medicine and anti-aging medicine and is a member of several professional medical associations, including the North American Menopause Society , the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and The American Academy of Family Medicine. http://www.anti-aging-bhrt.com/woodbridge/nj/07095/smita-ohri-md.html

Dr. Ohri's Experience

Dr. Ohri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine

• Anti-Aging Medicine

Dr. Ohri does not have any board certifications listed.

• Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fatigue
  • Insomnia

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Botox® Injection

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Dayanand Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • howard university hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Dmc&H
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Faculty Development Fellowship At The University Of North Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Ohri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ohri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ohri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ohri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ohri's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ohri to family and friends
Dr. Ohri's Performance
Dr Ohri listens and suggests things that will help you improve your life.
Dr Ohri has helped me with so many issues that I was experiencing. I am very sensitive to many supplements and she has really worked with me to find the best solutions. I have recommended her to many of my clients and they have also been very happy.
Dr. Ohri is a delight, puts you at ease and answers any questions you may have. Always a pleasant experience. you are never rushed and made to feel as though you are the only patient.
If you are looking for a natural way to maintain your health I highly recommend you visit Dr Ohri. I've been Doctor Ohri's patient since 2013 and have trusted her with my health related issues. Through testing she identified where changes in nutrition, the addition of supplementation and hormone therapy would benefit me. I've become a healthier and happier individual and plan to keep up my relationship with her and her excellent care.
Dr. Ohri was thorough in her investigation into my issues. She was able to diagnose and treat an infection in my gut that several other doctors missed. She helped me with my thyroid that had been unbalanced for years, despite seeing a specialist. I have more energy now. I wake up feeling great every morning, and I sleep well every night. Very grateful to have found Dr. Ohri.
Cant say enough!
Dr Ohri and her staff provide excellent care and service, during the visit and following up with phone calls and emails. I began seeing Dr Ohri for symptoms related to Menapause, she has taken the time to really listen to my concerns and completely explain my lab results in a way I was able to understand. I have been on pellet replacements now for almost a year and it has transformed my life, improved my relationship with myself, my husband and my children. Thanks Dr Ohri and your staff
Dr. Ohri always spends time with me and discusses any issues that I may be having quite thoroughly. Being treated by Dr. Ohri has changed my life through bio-identical hormone treatment and her knowledge & expertise
all my questions were answered. i am very pleased
Have you seen Dr. Smita Ohri, MD?