Dr. Smain Sadok, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Smain Sadok, MD

Dr. Smain Sadok, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 54 years old. Dr. Sadok is affiliated with Little Company of Mary Hospital, Ingalls Memorial Hospital and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Sadok's Experience

See how Dr. Sadok's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sadok

Dr. Sadok accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Sadok is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sadok has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sadok's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadok to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Sadok's Performance
    in Burbank, IL |
    Dr Sadok became my physician in 2010 when I was involved in an accident. My leg was shattered and my shoulder needed surgery. Since that time, Dr Sadok has taken care of me. I have never had a physician before this time. Dr Sadok is currently helping me with reoccurring nerve pain in my leg. Dr Sadok is a very friendly and helpful Doctor. He has always been very empathetic to my needs. I highly recommend him.
    in Chicago, IL |
    I met Dr. Sadok at an affiliated hospital, and I will never forget the smile on his face and his bedside manners! I didn't realize how sick I was and had been in denial for a very long time. No matter how many times I asked him to explain my health condition at my follow-ups, he took the time to help me understand over and again. He is truly a doctor's doctor! Once I was released from the hospital a year ago, I couldn't wait to change my PCP to Dr. Sadok for myself, husband, and our two sons!
    Have you seen Dr. Smain Sadok, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sadok?

Dr. Sadok's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sadok has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sadok's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sadok does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sadok and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Elizabeth's Hospital

Completed in 2007

Dr. Sadok does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadok and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sadok does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sadok and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.