Dr. Sloane Yu, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Yu

Dartmouth Hitchock Medical Center

1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH 03756

Dr. Sloane Yu, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Lebanon, NH. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine and specializes in pain medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Yu accepts

Dr. Yu?
Dr. Yu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sloane Yu, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I only see Dr. Yu for my back and leg pain. He has been very helpful and kind. I think he is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was referred and highly recommend to Dr. Yu from my regular doctor. Boy, aren't I glad she did! I thought for sure I would need surgery for my back pain but Dr. Yu has made my life livable again. He gave me some shots of steroid in my back and his whole team of Jermey the physical therapist and chiropractor helped me get my legs back. Now I am walking and back to my regular life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
He is as good at it gets when it comes to doctors. Trust me I have had enough in the 68 years of my life. There is a difference between a doctor who truly cares and the ones just going through the motions
5 stars. Amazing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu has done a wonderful job of meeting my needs with pain management. He is very careful with me concerning medications and any needle surgery. Although medicine is a necessary evil, he makes sure that my pain management is manageable without "overdoing" the drugs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I came in with shoulder pain. He diagnosed me within 5 minutes. Did a quick injection with a scanner. I walked out without pain. It was like magic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu is very nice and I trust him completely. I am 94 years old and had terrible back pain at night for the last 5 years that always wake up my husband. My last doctor could not get me a MRI but Dr. Yu fought for me to get one. He did an injection that helped a bit, but the bend in my back is very bad and I don't want to do surgery. He started me a some medications that have really helped me sleep and make the pain bearable. He's a very nice young doctor who I recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was most impressed with the timeliness. I called to schedule an appointment, saw him the next week, and had my injection the following day. It was a diagnostic test that worked well, and I am awaiting the burn for the treatment so I hope it works.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu is one of the best pain doctors I have the good fortune to see! This physician has appropriately managed my RX care with compassionate educated professionalism, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Good doctor. Honest and straight forward. Took on my case even though it's complicated and my last pain doctor abandoned me. Not big on opioids and doesn't do high dosages, so if you are looking for that, I would suggest going elsewhere (he will even tell you that).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
From his resume, I thought he was going to be one of those self assured and difficult-to-speak to doctors. I was very pleasantly surprised that he was warm and compassionate and kinda funny to boot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Yu and his team at Allied Pain and Spine after a car accident. I thought Dr. Yu was warm and compassionate but also direct and honest. He didn't try to oversell his injection but they really did help and was the first relief I got since my accident. He worked with my lawyer and the office made everything ease. I trust his groups care and would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu has excellent diagnostic acumen and diagnosis two problems with my wife's back and hip. He actually put his hands on her and moved her body, which was a breath of fresh air compares to surgeons who only looked at her MRI and told us to leave. This is not fair because it is not on Dr. Yu, but his surgical center was not in my insurance network which ended up costing more. However my wife and I both agreed he was worth the extra cost - just something to be aware of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Amazing team. Not only Dr. Yu but his staff. I am a VERY complex case with multiple surgeries. Dr. Yu has done a few procedures & injections for me, each time without side effect and very helpful. Dr. Yu is always very concerned about my health & actually reviewed options and took his time. Also worked with the financial dept a few times due to insurance issues & they have been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
My husband and I saw Dr. Yu at Allied Pain and Spine for his foot pain. For 6 years we had 2 pain doctors and a neurologist say he had neuropathy and put him on many drugs which did not help. Dr. Yu finally thought differently and said the pain was from toe arthritis. A MRI confirmed that was the case. We started arthritis cream which helped and now my husband is finally walking again! Good to have a doctor make a accurate diagnosis! Thank you Dr. Yu!
Two words: Pain Ninja
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Have been struggling with pain since 1996. I have seen countless doctors & specialists. I finally feel like I am making real progress. Dartmouth has been amazing and Sloane was very attentive, informative and display such great empathy. I would recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you so much for giving me back my quality of life and allowing me to be normal again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Besides the terrible selection in music during my injection, I have to give Sloane a full 5 stars ;). He always makes me laughs and supports me. He feels like he is in my corner and I have stopped talking to my primary doctor about my neck issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I have been to Dr. Yu several times and he has helped me a lot. He takes time to ask questions and listens to your problems. He gave me injections and they helped a lot also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Staffing and wait time is a problem, but Dr. Yu was great. A good listener and time took to the time to answer all my questions. I never felt rushed. I had to come back to get my injections which was a problem because I live far and did not have driver. I am satisfied with the results of my injection and it was less painful than I thought. Scheduling is also hard to get back in but it has been worth it for the pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yu?

• Pain Medicine