Dr. Sloane Yu, MD

Dr. Yu
Telehealth services available

Allied Pain & Spine Institute

14777 Los Gatos Blvd Ste 202 Los Gatos, CA 95032

Dr. Sloane Yu, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Los Gatos, CA. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yu to book an appointment.

Dr. Yu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yu

Dr. Yu?
If I could give Dr Yu and Allied Pain 10 stars I would. Dr. Yu is very talented and offers cutting edge treatment besides just medications. The staff were very helpful and kind, and walked me through a very smooth treatment process. Highly recommend!
May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I saw Dr. Yu on the news for this surgery he did on Joe Montana and I told all my friends THAT IS MY DOCTOR. I am not surprised he is doing famous people now because he did such a great job on my back pain. I saw 7 other pain doctors in my life and he offered more treatments and medications than I didn't even know exist. I always get the feeling that he actually cares and knows what he is doing. I have gone through so much mentally and physically with pain. I am so happy I found him. He truly is a gem.
Margo Norrs – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I only see Dr. Yu for my back and leg pain. He has been very helpful and kind. I think he is a great doctor.
Melissa B – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was referred and highly recommend to Dr. Yu from my regular doctor. Boy, aren't I glad she did! I thought for sure I would need surgery for my back pain but Dr. Yu has made my life livable again. He gave me some shots of steroid in my back and his whole team of Jermey the physical therapist and chiropractor helped me get my legs back. Now I am walking and back to my regular life
Janice M. in San Jose – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
He is as good at it gets when it comes to doctors. Trust me I have had enough in the 68 years of my life. There is a difference between a doctor who truly cares and the ones just going through the motions
May 07, 2019
5 stars. Amazing doctor.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu has done a wonderful job of meeting my needs with pain management. He is very careful with me concerning medications and any needle surgery. Although medicine is a necessary evil, he makes sure that my pain management is manageable without "overdoing" the drugs.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I came in with shoulder pain. He diagnosed me within 5 minutes. Did a quick injection with a scanner. I walked out without pain. It was like magic.
Jake – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu is very nice and I trust him completely. I am 94 years old and had terrible back pain at night for the last 5 years that always wake up my husband. My last doctor could not get me a MRI but Dr. Yu fought for me to get one. He did an injection that helped a bit, but the bend in my back is very bad and I don't want to do surgery. He started me a some medications that have really helped me sleep and make the pain bearable. He's a very nice young doctor who I recommend
Jean Karen Dansby in Los Gatos, CA – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was most impressed with the timeliness. I called to schedule an appointment, saw him the next week, and had my injection the following day. It was a diagnostic test that worked well, and I am awaiting the burn for the treatment so I hope it works.
Alex Lewis De Vanonson – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu is one of the best pain doctors I have the good fortune to see! This physician has appropriately managed my RX care with compassionate educated professionalism, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!
Yui Chen in River Oaks, CA – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Good doctor. Honest and straight forward. Took on my case even though it's complicated and my last pain doctor abandoned me. Not big on opioids and doesn't do high dosages, so if you are looking for that, I would suggest going elsewhere (he will even tell you that).
Living in Pain in CA – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
From his resume, I thought he was going to be one of those self assured and difficult-to-speak to doctors. I was very pleasantly surprised that he was warm and compassionate and kinda funny to boot.
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Yu and his team at Allied Pain and Spine after a car accident. I thought Dr. Yu was warm and compassionate but also direct and honest. He didn't try to oversell his injection but they really did help and was the first relief I got since my accident. He worked with my lawyer and the office made everything ease. I trust his groups care and would highly recommend
Hedi Clark in Santa Cruz, CA – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Dr. Yu has excellent diagnostic acumen and diagnosis two problems with my wife's back and hip. He actually put his hands on her and moved her body, which was a breath of fresh air compares to surgeons who only looked at her MRI and told us to leave. This is not fair because it is not on Dr. Yu, but his surgical center was not in my insurance network which ended up costing more. However my wife and I both agreed he was worth the extra cost - just something to be aware of.
Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Amazing team. Not only Dr. Yu but his staff. I am a VERY complex case with multiple surgeries. Dr. Yu has done a few procedures & injections for me, each time without side effect and very helpful. Dr. Yu is always very concerned about my health & actually reviewed options and took his time. Also worked with the financial dept a few times due to insurance issues & they have been great.
Gary B. in Los Gatos, CA – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
My husband and I saw Dr. Yu at Allied Pain and Spine for his foot pain. For 6 years we had 2 pain doctors and a neurologist say he had neuropathy and put him on many drugs which did not help. Dr. Yu finally thought differently and said the pain was from toe arthritis. A MRI confirmed that was the case. We started arthritis cream which helped and now my husband is finally walking again! Good to have a doctor make a accurate diagnosis! Thank you Dr. Yu!
Pamela Johnson in San Jose, CA – Oct 01, 2018
Two words: Pain Ninja
Evan Tinarberry in Lebanon, NH – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Have been struggling with pain since 1996. I have seen countless doctors & specialists. I finally feel like I am making real progress. Dartmouth has been amazing and Sloane was very attentive, informative and display such great empathy. I would recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you so much for giving me back my quality of life and allowing me to be normal again.
G. Chadbern – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?
Besides the terrible selection in music during my injection, I have to give Sloane a full 5 stars ;). He always makes me laughs and supports me. He feels like he is in my corner and I have stopped talking to my primary doctor about my neck issues.
Colette Fisher – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sloane Yu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yu?

• Pain Medicine