Dr. Slater Lowry, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Lowry Medical Clinic 362 Park Creek Dr Columbus, MS 39705 Get Directions
Dr. Slater Lowry, MD
Dr. Slater Lowry, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Columbus, MS. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Lowry is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Golden Triangle.

Dr. Lowry's Experience

See how Dr. Lowry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lowry

Dr. Lowry accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Lowry is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lowry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lowry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowry to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Lowry's Performance
in Columbus, MS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lowry's for over two years now and I have had nothing but exceptional treatment and, accurate and thurough analysis of the issues I went in for. Dr. Lowry has a kind, gentle, and inquisitive nature about him, which puts him above most any of the doctors I have seen before. I know when I go in to his office, I am treated with a genuine courtesy from him and his staff. His examination rooms are ALWAYS clean and neat. I am thankful to have such a competent doctor.
in Columbus, MS |
I use to see Dr Lowry years ago, but due to losing my insurance I started going to a cheaper clinic closer to my house. Anyway, I scheduled an appointment a week in advance to see the doctor. I explained that I use to be a patient and had a chronic condition, high blood pressure. I get there, wait an hour, and then they tell me they can't treat me because I have a chronic condition and they aren't taking on any more chronic patients. I had a blood pressure of 188/122 and they sent me away.
They wanted me to start a medication which I needed a coupon for, in order to keep it from being really expensive. I asked for something cheaper, and something I had heard of. I was told that I would need to bring in my four dollar prescription list and talk to dr. Lowry in order to get a different prescription. This is not to mention that I have been to two appointments, yet have not once laid eyes on Dr. Lowry himself. I won't be back in.
Have you seen Dr. Slater Lowry, MD?
Are you Dr. Lowry?

Compare Dr. Lowry

Dr. Lowry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Dr. Lowry does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lowry and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn
    Tulane University Hospital And Clis

Dr. Lowry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lowry does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lowry and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.