Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD

Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Universite De Geneve, Faculte De Medecine in 1989 and specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

2 Tampa General Cir Fl 3

Tampa, FL 33606

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Centene
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Agazzi

See how frequently Dr. Agazzi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Surgery
Meningiomas
Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy

Dr. Agazzi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Agazzi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Agazzi "Italian born and Swiss trained, I obtained the Swiss Board Certification in Neurological Surgery in 2002. I then pursued advanced training in complex cranial surgery by completing a fellowship in Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Surgery. In 2005 I joined the faculty of the University of South Florida Department of Neurosurgery. Since then I have dedicated my practice to complex brain surgery and have gained a significant experience in the treatment of tumors (acoustic neuromas, meninigiomas, gliomas), vascular diseases (aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations), trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. My expertise has been solicited several times by other neurosurgical teams for complex cranial procedures both in adults and children. At the national level, I have been recognized as an expert in complex cranial surgery. I am married, have 2 children and am fluent in 5 languages"

This content was provided by Dr. Agazzi "As an academic Neurosurgeon I strive to provide the most advanced, effective and compassionate care to my patients. I strive to bring answers to the open questions in the field of brain tumors surgery vascular neurosurgery and other diseases like trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Finally, I strive to pass along my knowledge and expertise to the next generation of neurosurgeons"

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Agazzi does not have any board certifications listed.

• St Michael's College, Fribourg Switzerland
  • Univeristy Of South Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Usf Neurosurgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Agazzi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Agazzi has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Italian

Dr. Agazzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agazzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agazzi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agazzi

Dr. Agazzi?
Dr. Agazzi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD
would not recommend him to anyone. horrible bed side manor. I needed help from him for a failed brain surgery.MVD He thought I was a liability and would not touch me. I have Florida Medicaid so my options are very limited. .MY FAILED SURGERY LEFT ME WITH CHRONIC VOMITING THAT NEVER GOES AWAY. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD?
Very bad bedside manor. Rude!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD?
Dr. Agazzi treated my 19 year old son who was admitted to TGH with Bleeding in the Brain. After 3 days in the NICU, Dr. Agazzi diagnosed him w/(Bleeding) Brainstem Cavernoma. Although controversial, Dr Agazzi recommended surgery to resect the Cavernoma. This surgery required a highly skilled and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD?
Went to him for hemifacial spasm advice. He took one look at my MRI and said I had MS. No one else saw this on my MRI. Turned out I do have both, but thanks to him I am getting treatment. I wish he could be my neuroligst!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD?
Dr. Agazzi has performed 2 brain surgeries to remove metastatic tumors related to lung cancer. The first was in the area of speech, language processing, etc. and the second was very close to the motor skills area. Dr. Agazzi did a tremendous job on both surgeries!! His skill and expertise...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Agazzi?