Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD

Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 46 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review

As an academic Neurosurgeon I strive to provide the most advanced, effective and compassionate care to my patients. I strive to bring answers to the open questions in the field of brain tumors surgery vascular neurosurgery and other diseases like trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Finally, I strive to pass along my knowledge and expertise to the next generation of neurosurgeonsRead more

Personal Bio

Italian born and Swiss trained, I obtained the Swiss Board Certification in Neurological Surgery in 2002. I then pursued advanced...Read more

Dr. Agazzi's Experience

See how Dr. Agazzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Agazzi

Dr. Agazzi accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Agazzi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Agazzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agazzi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Agazzi
Dr. Agazzi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Agazzi has performed 2 brain surgeries to remove metastatic tumors related to lung cancer. The first was in the area of speech, language processing, etc. and the second was very close to the motor skills area. Dr. Agazzi did a tremendous job on both surgeries!! His skill and expertise prevented any major affects on both gross and fine motor skills. He explained the procedure and potential side effects & was quick to report to the family following surgery. I HIGHLY recommend him!!
in Tampa, FL |
I suffered a stroke and aneurysm in December of 2014, luckily for me Dr. Agazzi was at Tampa General Hospital that morning. I credit Dr. Agazzi with extending my life to share with my family and to the TGH staff for excellent care and rehabbing, I thank them for improving my quality of life physically. Without a doubt I would refer Dr. Agazzi to someone in my prior situation. Thank You Dr. Agazzi, Thank you TGH staff !
Have you seen Dr. Siviero Agazzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Agazzi?

Compare Dr. Agazzi

Dr. Agazzi says...

Italian born and Swiss trained, I obtained the Swiss Board Certification in Neurological Surgery in 2002. I then pursued advanced training in complex cranial surgery by completing a fellowship in Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Surgery. In 2005  I joined the faculty of the University of South Florida Department of Neurosurgery. Since then I have dedicated my practice to complex brain surgery and have gained a significant experience in the treatment of tumors (acoustic neuromas, meninigiomas, gliomas), vascular diseases (aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations), trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. My expertise has been solicited several times by other neurosurgical teams for complex cranial procedures both in adults and children. At the national level, I have been recognized as an expert in complex cranial surgery. I am married, have 2 children and am fluent in 5 languages

Dr. Agazzi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Agazzi says...

For the past 13 years I have dedicated my practice to the exclusive treatment of intracranial conditions. I have also trained several fellows who now hold faculty positions in some of the most prestigious institutions in North America.

I specialize in the treatment of acoustic neuromas, skull base meningiomas, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations, trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm.

I enlist the help of a highly skilled team of specialist in medical oncology, radiation oncology, ENT and plastic surgery to provide all of my patients with the highest level of academic multi-disciplinary care

Dr. Agazzi says...

My practice is focused on complex cranial surgery including skull base tumors, acoustic neuromas, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations. I also treat hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia. I treat these problems with a combination of minimally invasive techniques including microsurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery and endoscopic approaches.

Dr. Agazzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Brain Tumor
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Completed in 2010

• French
  • German
  • Italian

Dr. Agazzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agazzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
  • Neurological Skull Base Surgery
  • Neurological Trauma Surgery
  • Neurovascular Surgery

• Acoustic Neuroma Removal (incl. Hearing Preservation Techniques)
  • Aneurysm Surgery