Dr. Sital Bhargava, DO

Dr. Sital Bhargava, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sital Bhargava, DO is a family medicine specialist in New Lenox, IL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2002 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

210 W Maple St Ste B

New Lenox, IL 60451

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Bhargava

Dr. Bhargava's Experience

Dr. Bhargava's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bhargava's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bhargava "Hi. I'm Sital Bhargava (pronounced SHEE-tul BARR-guv-ah). I live in Mokena, IL with my husband (a local gastroenterologist) and three kids. I love to read, catch up on the latest shows with my husband and go for walks on the nearby trails. I have twin girls and a son. I grew up in the southern suburbs of Chicago. I attended college at the University of Illinois (Go Illini!) and medical school at Midwestern University. After medical school I completed my family medicine residency at LaGrange Hospital, where I was chosen to be a chief resident from 2004 to 2005. I initially took a position at my former residency program and helped train future physicians. The call of clinical medicine became louder and I ended up leaving the faculty position to join a practice in Indiana. After working there for five years, I decided it was time to open up my own practice. I am opening this new type of practice because I want to help patients have more control over their own health. I know direct primary care is a great method that provides tools to have more communication between doctors and patients, while eliminating third parties such as insurance companies. It also provides patients with an accountability partner (me!) without having to worry about co-pays and hidden charges. And as a working mom, I appreciate that this model takes into account the patient's time while offering flexibility. This practice is a culmination of learning what works in health care during the last fifteen years and I am so excited to bring this to my patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Bhargava "The key to good health is prevention.  I feel that health care should be flexible and affordable so that patients do not shy away from seeing their doctor.  Our clinic is designed to be transparent.  By taking out insurance, we have dropped the cost of healthcare by 75%.  In addition, we are keeping our practice small in order to keep things personal. Call and find out more!"

• Family Practice

• Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • La Grange Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • La Grange Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Bhargava has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhargava does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhargava and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhargava's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhargava to family and friends

Dr. Bhargava's Performance

Dr. Sital is an amazing Doctor who truly cares about her patients. I always felt comfortable with her and she always answered all my questions in detail. Unfortunately, we moved out of state, but if I had to move back, I'd come right back to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Bhargava is one of the most kindest and professional doctors I have ever had. She takes her time and listens, sharing her concern for you. She implements good care and I would highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option