Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female
Dr. Sissi Selinger, DO
Dr. Sissi Selinger, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Murrieta, CA. She has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Selinger is affiliated with Southwest Healthcare System - Rancho Springs Medical Center.

25395 Hancock Ave Ste 210

• Principal Life
  • Sharp Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Selinger

Dr. Selinger's Experience

Dr. Selinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause

• Hysterectomy - Open
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Arrowhead Regional Medical Center

Dr. Selinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Selinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Selinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Selinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Selinger to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Selinger's Performance
in Murrieta, CA |
We are very dissapointed with Dr. Sissi so far after the first visit with my Fiance. My Fiance had a bacterial infection found during the first visit to Dr. Sissi. She is only 10 weeks pregnant and was prescribed a medication that could potentially be harmful to our baby. My Fiance had to find out from the pharmacist that is is not recommended to take the medication until she is at least 14 weeks pregnant. This negligence to inform us could've resulted in permanent birth defects. Terrible.
Temecula, CA |
Dr. Sissi Selinger was my Doctor through out my entire last pregnancy, up till the day I gave birth. She happened to be out of town and could not make it in time. She is absolutely amazing. She treated me and my children like family. I love her and her office. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Winchester, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Selinger's for 13 years and would highly recommend her. Her and her staff are always helpful and I feel like more than just a "patient" when I go there. Dr. Selinger always listens to me and takes the time I need to answer questions or concerns I may have. I know sometimes she gets called away for an emergency but her and her staff are always as accommodating as possible and try to get you seen in a timely manner (way quicker than other OB/GYN offices).
in Temecula, CA |
Based on other reviews I was fully expecting a fire eating dragon with horns and a long tail. Instead in walks a woman exuding the most calming influence doing nothing but smiling graciously, warmly and calming my worst fears about having to have another uterine biopsy. She has been, hands down, the best doctor I have seen in Temecula and I have seen a lot of them! She was unhurried, treated me with dignity, and assured me she would do her best to keep the pain at a minimum. A wonderful doc.
in Menifee, CA |
I absolutely loved her! She delivered both of my children at Rancho Springs. I was high risk with both pregnancies and whenever I had an issue trying to get ultrasound appointments at the hospital, she would call over and get them scheduled for me. She's amazing! She doesn't sugar coat things, so if you are looking for someone to hold your hand and tell you everything is right in the world you won't like her. She knows her stuff, won't lie to you, great Doctor!!
in Murrieta, CA |
She is cold and non personable. Saw her on two occasions one for a well woman exam and one for a colposcopy, she had problems doing the procedure sent her nurse for a different tool ( it wasn't biting) this was torturous and she had no compassion for the pain she was inflicting, left the room right after didn't tell me what to expect - nothing. She terminated my care when she heard I had shared my horrible experience on facebook with a friend which validated my opinion of her. Stay away!
in Murrieta, CA |
Horrible customer service. She has no manners and she is rude to the family and everyone around - not polite or even courteous to the hospital staff. She can only look into a woman's crutch and wait for a child to come out. Nasty woman.
in Murrieta, CA |
I am speaking on behalf of my daughter who, for reasons, will not complete this at this time. Do NOT trust this doctor. List of facts during child birth - 26 hr labor - would not dilate - would not take c section even knowing baby pooped inside sack at the beginning and heart rates had dropped plus 2 doses of Pitocin. Told my daughter doctors don't do episiotomies any longer - LIE. Result? Terrible tearing. First baby. Trusted her doctor and the story doesn't end here. Gets worse
in Menifee, CA |
She is rushed, and argumentative. The staff not very informative they never even sent out my reminder for my yearly pap smear. Had a hassle with billing department they handle all of Rancho billings. I am to be covered a 100% with no cost share but the way they bill it although correct adds the cost share that shouldn't be there its a gray area. I would watch the bills and cost shares coming from that office.
in Menifee, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Selinger for approximately 8 years and have had a wonderful experience with her. She has a wonderful bedside manner, takes he time to answer any and all questions that I or my husband have and explains things to us in plain english. After my first pregnancy and having to have an emergency c-section and having a tramatic delivery of our first son, Dr. Selinger was very compassionate and understanding when it came time for the delivery of our sencond child. She is very st
in Temecula, CA |
she is very straight forward and realistic with her recommendations. I enjoyed the time she spent with me discussing my reproductive options.
in Wildomar CA |
Dr Selinger is down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable. She gives you the feeling that she understands that getting to a doctor is difficult when you live a busy life and she doesn't waste time with multiple appointments. She takes action and helps you move on with your life.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr Selinger is a wonderful doctor. I have had her as my obgyn for around 4 years. She is great at listening to and addressing your concerns. She is down to earth and always has a smile on her face. I have never felt like she was in a hurry to get out of the room or that she didn't have time for me. The times that I have brought different family members or my children with me to prenatal appointments she has always taken a little extra time to talk to them and made sure that they felt comfortable
Awesome Doctor. When I came to see Dr. Selinger I had just found out I was pregnant. I was a long standing patient of hers and did not know that my insurance changed. My insurance changed to something that Rancho ObGyn was not contracted with. Instead of sending me away and prolonging my care she saw me and answered all of my questions and concerns. She is amazing and went above and beyond to make sure that I never missed any care.
in Temecula, CA |
I am not a big review writer but I thought that a review of a very good OBGYN was important. I was very happy with the care I received from Dr. Selinger. She made what could have been a stressful event like being pregnant not so stressful. She is very straight forward and honest and I appreciated that. I knew she was looking out for my health and my babies. She was also very patient and took the time to read over my very long and detailed birth plan and explain the what-ifs (which in labor and d
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr. Selinger and Staff are awesome. I've been going to the same Practice for years now, I have been graced with good Heath and usually only have to see them once a year but recently I had what I felt was an emergency, I was able to get right into the office and be seen and assured that all was fine. I like the familiarity of the staff the professionalism. I do and will recommend the practice and the Dr to anyone in need. A true asset to the community of Murrieta.
in Murrieta |
I love Dr. Selinger! She is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She is straight forward with me, but takes the time to explain things and answers any questions that I have. Dr. Selinger is kind and caring. I remember I had to have a procedure done, she could see that I was nervous. She reassured me that I would be fine. She even called to check on me over the weekend.
in Temecula ca |
I love Dr Selinger. She is an efficient, matter of fact doctor. I am on my 5th pregnancy under her care and I always feel safe with her. She has an amazing memory and I am always amazed how she will remember a past pregnancy. I actually pay extra to see her as she is not part of my group plan. I highly recomend her. She truely gets invested in her patients and cares deeply for their well being. She will always be honest with you and you know all of your options
Have you seen Dr. Sissi Selinger, DO?
Are you Dr. Selinger?