Dr. Sisi Jewell-Hester, MD

Dr. Sisi Jewell-Hester, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sisi Jewell-Hester, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Huntersville, NC and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth in 2005 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

16455 Statesville Rd Ste 200

Huntersville, NC 28078

Learn about Dr. Jewell-Hester

See how frequently Dr. Jewell-Hester performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Diabetes Type 2
Thyroid Disease
high

Dr. Jewell-Hester's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Jewell-Hester has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jewell-Hester does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jewell-Hester and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jewell-Hester's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jewell-Hester to family and friends

Dr. Jewell-Hester's Performance

She’s awesome! She listens and cares about her patients! I have thyroid issues and she has helped me carry 2 babies to full term and ensure they were safe while dealing with my thyroid issues to make sure they and I had what we needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She seemed very uninterested in helping me, and did not offer any answers for the symptoms I am having. Several times she just stated that she didn't know the answers to my questions. I would not recommend her at all. My visit to her was a waste of time and money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jewell -Hester was very insightful in regards to my condition, I've had the best results ever getting my diabetes under control, but scheduling and staff leave much to be desired. Overall happy to be getting healthier and that's worth the wait.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Very nice first time visit. Explained every aspect of my health condition. I feel good about her being one of my health care provider, I do have a great medical team of Doctors now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Terrible doctor if dealing with thyroid issues. Refused necessary thyroid medication refill without medical basis for refusal. Office claimed to have called several times about this prior, when had only contacted once and I had spoken to them at that time to forward lab results. Very shady...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Jewell-Hester?