Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 45

Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Indianapolis, IN. He is affiliated with Community Hospital North. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Banerjee to book an appointment.

Dr. Banerjee

Community Physician Network, Internal Medicine Care

8101 Clearvista Pkwy Ste 200 Indianapolis, IN 46256

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Banerjee with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Riverview Health.

Make an appointment at Riverview Health today at (317) 762-7108.

These providers are on the medical staff of Riverview Health.

Dr. Banerjee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee is awesome!!!! He has been my husband Rod & my primary care doctor. Both my husband and I really loved how much time he would spend with us at our appointments. He sincerely cares whether or not all of our questions have been answered in a way that we can understand. He would even draw us pictures on a board to explain things to us. He is so patient with our tons of questions & concerns. We learned so much from him. He gave us so much valuable information. Both Rod & I are very, very sad that he is moving & we will no longer have him as our primary care doctor. He is so smart, thoughtful, humble, & kind! We are going to miss him so much! He is going to be such a blessing to whoever he takes care of! He would always end our appointment with "Are you sure that there's nothing else I can do for you? Please don't hesitate to let me know if you think of something we didn't talk about or need anything at all . I'm here for you." He's amazing!!!!!
Rod & Nita Berry – Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee is the rare physician who is not stingy with the time he spends with his patient. Dr. Banerjee was my primary care physician in Richland, Washington. He was far and away the best PCP I have had in more than 50 years. He spends whatever time that is needed with a patient to insure that he understands their specific situation, so that he can make a diagnosis and so that they understand the diagnosis and the prescribed treatment. He is extremely responsive and answers inquiries almost immediately. I always felt that I was under extremely good care when he has my PCP and I was saddened to see him leave Washington State.
Laurin Dodd – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee was prompt and well versed in my medical file. He listens attentively to my concerns. Verbal exchanges works two ways. He made me feel like I was his only patient. I never felt rushed.
Nancy Petersen – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Shirshendu Banerjee is very thorough and kind in caring for his patients. From our first meeting a couple of years ago to today, Dr. Banerjee brought me from a very dangerous state with type II diabetes, extremely low sodium and potassium levels, as well as depression, to a much healthier and happier way of living in all of those specific areas. I also appreciate that Dr. Banerjee cares that his patients transition well by placing me on his colleague’s service before he closes his practice here in the Pacific Northwest and relocates to the Midwest. I pray God’s blessings on you and yours, kind Sir. With great sincerity, I thank you for all your help.
Patti Lingle – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee is an excellent physician and I have been grateful to have him as my primary care doctor. I was referred to him from another doctor as Dr. Banerjee is known for his excellent care for "difficult" patients with multiple concerns. He listened well, really knows his science, and cares for the patient. He is moving away from my area which is very disappointing, but his new area will be getting a truly wonderful doctor.
Heidi – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee was my husband's doctor and is now mine. He has taken professional, compassionate care of us both and is a fine diagnostician. He will be moving to Indianapolis soon, which is a loss to us personally as well as to our community. He will be missed.
Judy Brager – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banergee was my primary care doctor for several years. He is a wonderful doctor. He is professional, organized and systematic (runs on time, reviewes and follows up on all notes, tests, and concerns at every appointment), caring (always takes time to ask how things are and what questions/issues I have), informative (offers and explains options, and medications, including if/when experts disagree), current (can discuss newer as well as traditional approaches), and thorough (will address everything from obgyn to mobility and function concerns).
Marilyn Q – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee has been great since my first visit. I was moved over to him from my doctor who left the area. I had some issues already and new ones came as well. He has been with me every step of the way since then and even at difficult times where there was uncertainty of what was wrong with me he pushed to get an answer, never given up and has been beyond helpful. Made me feel welcome each time we had visits, and there were many of them. No matter the issue, he was always kind and made me feel he genuinely cared about me and my health. I without a doubt would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Tito – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee is my doctor for a while now, he listen very well, understand the condition, very good in finding out the root of the problems and give the proper treatment to it not only treat the symptoms... I appreciate how he figured out my health issues and i am much better now thanks to him after many other doctors that didn't diagnose my conditions well. I strongly recommend him. You can't find a better doctor!!
Jay M – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee was the primary doc for my wife and I for a few years (before he took a break for family reasons). He knew his medicine, was thorough, concerned about us, worked with what we could do, and likeable. We recommend Dr. Banerjee and would gladly go back to him if he comes back to Richland.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
I have left several reviews but your sight is not posting them today ??..Dr Banerjee is a most excellent caring doctor.I would and have recommended him to several family and friends.He is always professional and courteous and is very helpful for treatment of my migraines and my Bone Spur on my foot and my torn Bi-cep tendon on my Shoulder ...Asthma as well !..Hes a very Good Doctor!!..I highly recommend him!! Linda Larsen
Brandy Larsen in Kennewick, WA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
I have seen Dr. Banergee for a few years. He is kind, listens to me and my concerns in a very respectful and non judgmental manner. He is knowledgeable and explains treatment options and decisions very well. He always spends an appropriate amount of time at visits. I very much appreciate having him as my doctor.
WA – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
Dr. Banerjee has been my primary care doctor since my diagnosis of massive PE a year ago. Over the course of the last year he has always come into every appointment well versed on my file, what other doctors have had to say, test results and such. In short, I have trusted my life to him and he is facilitating wonderful care that has put me back on the road to health.
Eric in Richland WA – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
I've seen 3 doctors at the location on jadwin. Dr Banerjee was one and I felt rushed and that he didn't listen to anything I said. None of the doctors there did anything to help.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Niecey in Kennewick, WA – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?
excellent listener! works hard to understand your needs and concerns.
James N in Richland, WA – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sirshendu Banerjee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Banerjee?

I have deep interest in practicing evidence-based medicine for adult patients in all age groups. My  goal is to work closely with my patients to establish...Read more

I have trained and worked at university hospitals, community hospitals and in both small town and big urban clinics in four different states including...Read more

• Adult Medicine