Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Sireesha Kolli, MD, MPH 212 Maple Ave, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kolli specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Red Bank, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kolli? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kolli's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kolli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kolli

Dr. Kolli's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolli to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Kolli
Dr. Kolli's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (11)
Neptune |
Dr. Kolli is an extremely warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is extremely easy to talk to and was incredibly successful with helping me to manage my anxiety during and after my pregnancy. She was also extremely respectful of our wishes to avoid medication during my pregnancy when providing care. My husband and I are so grateful for the excellent care she provided during such an important time in my life.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is a highly skilled, perceptive, and caring therapist. I first found Dr. Kolli when a relative, a psychologist himself, reviewed the information about psychiatrists in my vicinity. Impressed with her training and credentials, this relative encouraged me to make an appointment with Dr. Kolli. She creates a therapeutic relationship of complete trust and has been available to me at times of crisis at a moment’s notice.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is the finest doctor that I have ever worked with; she is caring; professional; warm, and made me feel profoundly understood from our first session. Dr. Kolli has quite literally changed the quality of my life. It’s as if she has this alchemy of medical expertise and personal intuition, which has led me to make great strides in my mental health. I cannot recommend Dr. Kolli more highly.
in Jackson, NJ |
Very compassionate and actually listened to me when other doctors didn't.
in New Jersey |
From an amazing office manager to an outstanding physician, I can't be more thankful. Dr kolli takes her time with you in understanding and listening to your issues. Dr kolli makes you feel at home and not in an office being evaluated. Will continue to see dr kolli and will refer friends and family to her office. Thank you for helping me with my grieving.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Kolli and her staff are great and extremely easy to work with. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and we are glad we found her after not being satisfied with another provider. I would highly recommend her!
Dr Kolli does not have enough experience and is not qualified to assist with certain dx. Be sure to check her credentials and years of actual practice before making an appointment. Background is not impressive.
in Stevens |
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful psychiatrist. My teenager was having problems with substance ause and depression. She is doing much better now thanks to Dr. Kolli's treatment/efforts over the course of the past year. Dr. Kolli is also pleasant to work with.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr Kolli has helped me out alot when i need an appoitment she got me in i feel she explains your condition great and if you recuest more time she is excepting of it and will do what she can.
Red Bank, NJ |
One year ago, when I first started seeing Dr. Kolli, I was anxious, depressed, and overwhelmed with my life. My appointments with Dr. Kolli for both therapy and medications has been one of the most positive experiences I had this year. She is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever experienced and I am grateful for her care. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kolli?

Compare Dr. Kolli

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Drexel Univ Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kolli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kolli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kolli

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kolli's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kolli

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients