Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Red Bank, NJ. She has been practicing for 13 years.

216 Maple Ave

Red Bank, NJ 07701

Learn about Dr. Kolli

See how frequently Dr. Kolli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Major Depressive Disorder
Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Kolli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Kolli does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Kolli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolli to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kolli's Performance
Fair Haven, NJ |
Dr. Kolli is fantastic. Not only does she have a very kind and easy to talk to personality- she has a comfortable office and is wonderful with children. She has helped our child more than we could have expected. We plan to be with her for a long time !
Middletown, NJ |
I have been going through a difficult time this past year. Dr. Kolli has been very helpful in helping me deal with my anxiety and depression. I highly recommend her. She was responsive to any questions I had and very kind. I also appreciate that she doesn't want to prescribe medicine unless necessary. I'm so grateful I found her.
in Shrewsbury Township, NJ |
Dr. Kolli is experienced, knowledgeable, and caring. She is the first doctor I've found that could help me manage my condition (depression and some other issues). She is like family.
in Holmdel, NJ |
Dr. Kolli is putting people that need help in financial spirals. I would be in a session for 5-10 minutes and be billed close to $200! This is unacceptable - she is not worried about her patients, just her bank account.
Middletown, NJ |
I would never recommend this doctor to any of my friends/ family.
Belmar, NJ |
Dr Kolli has been so helpful in managing my medications and is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her!
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful doctor. She's an active listener and provides the patient with tools for personal growth. Highly recommend her!
in Long branch, NJ |
Dr Kolli is an amazing physician. Dr Kolli gave me my life back. I wasn't living my life before I met her I was just existing. I was suffering from horrible panic attacks and anxiety before I met her. Thanks to Dr Kolli I was able to travel over seas to Europe for 5 weeks with less than 3 months on treatment. I absolutely recommend Dr Kolli to anyone who needs help.
Neptune |
Dr. Kolli is an extremely warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is extremely easy to talk to and was incredibly successful with helping me to manage my anxiety during and after my pregnancy. She was also extremely respectful of our wishes to avoid medication during my pregnancy when providing care. My husband and I are so grateful for the excellent care she provided during such an important time in my life.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is a highly skilled, perceptive, and caring therapist. I first found Dr. Kolli when a relative, a psychologist himself, reviewed the information about psychiatrists in my vicinity. Impressed with her training and credentials, this relative encouraged me to make an appointment with Dr. Kolli. She creates a therapeutic relationship of complete trust and has been available to me at times of crisis at a moment’s notice.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is the finest doctor that I have ever worked with; she is caring; professional; warm, and made me feel profoundly understood from our first session. Dr. Kolli has quite literally changed the quality of my life. It’s as if she has this alchemy of medical expertise and personal intuition, which has led me to make great strides in my mental health. I cannot recommend Dr. Kolli more highly.
in Jackson, NJ |
Very compassionate and actually listened to me when other doctors didn't.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Kolli and her staff are great and extremely easy to work with. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and we are glad we found her after not being satisfied with another provider. I would highly recommend her!
Dr Kolli does not have enough experience and is not qualified to assist with certain dx. Be sure to check her credentials and years of actual practice before making an appointment. Background is not impressive.
in Stevens |
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful psychiatrist. My teenager was having problems with substance ause and depression. She is doing much better now thanks to Dr. Kolli's treatment/efforts over the course of the past year. Dr. Kolli is also pleasant to work with.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr Kolli has helped me out alot when i need an appoitment she got me in i feel she explains your condition great and if you recuest more time she is excepting of it and will do what she can.
Red Bank, NJ |
One year ago, when I first started seeing Dr. Kolli, I was anxious, depressed, and overwhelmed with my life. My appointments with Dr. Kolli for both therapy and medications has been one of the most positive experiences I had this year. She is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever experienced and I am grateful for her care. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kolli?