Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Kolli specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Red Bank, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kolli? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kolli's Experience

See how Dr. Kolli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kolli

Dr. Kolli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolli to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Kolli
Dr. Kolli's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (12)
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful doctor. She's an active listener and provides the patient with tools for personal growth. Highly recommend her!
in Long branch, NJ |
Dr Kolli is an amazing physician. Dr Kolli gave me my life back. I wasn't living my life before I met her I was just existing. I was suffering from horrible panic attacks and anxiety before I met her. Thanks to Dr Kolli I was able to travel over seas to Europe for 5 weeks with less than 3 months on treatment. I absolutely recommend Dr Kolli to anyone who needs help.
Neptune |
Dr. Kolli is an extremely warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is extremely easy to talk to and was incredibly successful with helping me to manage my anxiety during and after my pregnancy. She was also extremely respectful of our wishes to avoid medication during my pregnancy when providing care. My husband and I are so grateful for the excellent care she provided during such an important time in my life.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is a highly skilled, perceptive, and caring therapist. I first found Dr. Kolli when a relative, a psychologist himself, reviewed the information about psychiatrists in my vicinity. Impressed with her training and credentials, this relative encouraged me to make an appointment with Dr. Kolli. She creates a therapeutic relationship of complete trust and has been available to me at times of crisis at a moment’s notice.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is the finest doctor that I have ever worked with; she is caring; professional; warm, and made me feel profoundly understood from our first session. Dr. Kolli has quite literally changed the quality of my life. It’s as if she has this alchemy of medical expertise and personal intuition, which has led me to make great strides in my mental health. I cannot recommend Dr. Kolli more highly.
in Jackson, NJ |
Very compassionate and actually listened to me when other doctors didn't.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Kolli and her staff are great and extremely easy to work with. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and we are glad we found her after not being satisfied with another provider. I would highly recommend her!
Dr Kolli does not have enough experience and is not qualified to assist with certain dx. Be sure to check her credentials and years of actual practice before making an appointment. Background is not impressive.
in Stevens |
Dr. Kolli is a wonderful psychiatrist. My teenager was having problems with substance ause and depression. She is doing much better now thanks to Dr. Kolli's treatment/efforts over the course of the past year. Dr. Kolli is also pleasant to work with.
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Dr Kolli has helped me out alot when i need an appoitment she got me in i feel she explains your condition great and if you recuest more time she is excepting of it and will do what she can.
Red Bank, NJ |
One year ago, when I first started seeing Dr. Kolli, I was anxious, depressed, and overwhelmed with my life. My appointments with Dr. Kolli for both therapy and medications has been one of the most positive experiences I had this year. She is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever experienced and I am grateful for her care. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Sireesha Kolli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kolli?

Compare Dr. Kolli

Dr. Kolli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Drexel Univ Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kolli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)